User Tag List

Thread: Just L - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just L - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Just L
    Character Name?
    Orlando Blackburn
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown/DynoBot
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    /tg/, Corp Merc, a Fallout server I forget the name of
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nothing longer than a few hours on /tg/ in recent memory, and a 1 or 3 day ban a while ago.
    I was permabanned from Pizzastation several years ago for killing friends of one of the staff members.
    Reason for Ban
    The reason given was:
    "DynoBOT01/23/2020
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: You are gettig a perma ban from the CM Discord due to the Link you posted in #deleted-channel that breaks our 18+/NSFW guidelines. You can appeal the ban on the Forums."
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I understand that what I posted could be seen as NSFW, especially with the current climate of people making lots of jokes about CBT to the point that there is apparently a rule against it now. I apologize for my mistake and would appreciate it if I could get back into the discord, as I enjoy talking about the rounds after they are over, and I intend to apply for CO once I am able to get unbanned from the discord.

I have spoken with scsnv and tried to explain that I am not some shitter who's just looking to start shit with other players and staff, I just made a mistake with something I posted and understand that it shouldn't be done. He can show the conversation I had with him over discord if he wants, I think I come off as reasonable and respectful in it.

Obviously I am going to be more careful about what I post in the future. I genuinely did not think that I was posting something that would have caused a problem, but now that I know I can not do it in the future. If you need any more evidence, let me know.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for discussion.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, ill be lifting this now. please ensure you don't make any such "mistakes" in future.