User Tag List

Thread: Daman453 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daman453 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Daman453
    Character Name?
    Cayden 'Prisioner' Mary
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Chief MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Beestation (LRP)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Chief MP - Player shot and killed a prisoner as the CMP for resisting arrest who got ahold of pepperspray, and had a previous MP note last month. | Mon, October 28th of 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello, this is my offical return to CM. I want to appeal this jobban because it's been a while. While i think the admin or mod was overzealous in his actions of jobbanning me, i totally understand.

The CMP is given increased power within security. This shouldn't mean he kills prisoners willy nilly, and i take that i killed this player pretty hard.

I remember the events, i went into his perma cell (I don't remember the charges to remove cuffs?) When he is uncuffed, i used pepper spray to stun him, the cloud hits me, and despite MP's should be immune to pepper sprays effects, i was stunned for the same amount of time as the person. Panic spraying lead to me being stunned, and this brought us to north brig hallway. He rushes at me, panicking, and thinking he might have pepperspray left, i deploy my sidearm and shoot him dead.

I understand, (now) that he is unable to kill me due to server rules, and he can only non lethally stun me. But at the moment, i was panicking. I should have taken out my baton and cuffed him. There was no MP in sight (MP's i think were dealing with something) and i didn't have time to call out on radio for help. It turns out he had no pepperspray left.

It was a heat of the moment thing, and i honestly felt bad that i shot him. I remember to talking to him in deadchat and he said something 'i would have shot myself a long time ago' but that bit doesn't really matter in context of this appeal.

In summery, it was a heat of the moment thing, i feel bad for what i've done, and i've waited some time to learn from it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daman453's Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Daman453,
    This is accepted, and should be lifted in the next 24 hours.

Resolved - Accepted