Date of Incident
    March 30, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Bullet Hampton XIV

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    GameMaster85

Accused Character Name
    Ronald 'Chesto' Kowaslki

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    GMT-8

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4:

Description of the incident:
    Okay, the situation between the CMO, MTs, and marines, are as follows:

At first, Vadim returns me shipside, as I was fucked by a slug, and lost my arm.

We return shipside, to be autodoc'd by said CMO, four times. Every single time, my arm was not replaced - and the CMO seems to have let me die, as he didn't put on blood transfer, one of the two autodoc times, and instead manually gave me blood. Then, he autodoc'd me TWO MORE TIMES, and didn't replace my limbs - then kicked me out, as Vadim was shouting at him - for not fixing me.

Vadim was punched first, then Vadim revenge.

Also the CMO did not replace the arm of Wamakahana and both of was really upset and the CMO did not heal the other marines.

The MTs? I am not sure but they're also against with the CMO.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    We got a witness.

How you would punish the accused:
    CMO job-ban. Refusing to heal others and trolling in game..

Stop saying that isn't your fault, you are the reason why marines and MTs are against with you. 4 times inside autodoc and you can't replace my limb. Jesus christ. You are not even bald, you are not even a new player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi hi, I witnessed it, up until the refusal to treat Bullet. Then I just gave up, and deployed. I can say everything he says is true - before that atleast. And I simply punched him once, after he punched me once. No more, no less.

The CMO didn't put blood transfer, nor added the limbs on, in the first autodoc cycle, which he should have. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the second. If yah have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha.

Right on, let me explain my side of the story then.

As a CMO who just got finished setting up the Medbay on his own, I see these two pals, who I assumed are the two above and are definitely suspicious of metabuddying (dunno if it's against the rules or not though...) come in, one dragging with no arm. Yikes. I start to treat him, see a body scan, put him in the scanner, and I see something that I had to immediately treat. 20% Blood Level. At this blood level, he was effectively taking a fuckton of Oxy damage and would die immediately. I put him into the autodoc thinking to just blast surgery, but I knew it was going to either kill him while inside or eject him. (It actually ejects patients who die inside.) At this point, I took measures to prevent it. Delaxin Plus to heal Oxy, Peri, the works. I only put the autodoc to cure IB first then Organs. (Autodoc works in steps. It will finish each step separately, not all at once. And it will take longer for more steps in one run.) Once he was out, I was planning on making sure he was stable before reattaching his limbs back.

Of course, his buddy decided to annoy the fuck out of me, a PFC telling a CMO how to doctor, being in his face, yelling at how many times to use the autodoc. ICly, I was fussed after telling him to get out! And at that point, I even punched him once out of escalation. I regret not using my standard-issue flash however, as a brawl with 3-4 other marines were there and started, including me being hit multiple times and me running away. During all this time, I was ICly pissed and refused to do my IC job until the situation was under control in the medbay and no more trespassers were available. One of the Bridge Officers called for my arrest for assault, and from there I was in the brig for 5 minutes saying I wouldn't do my job. As a Civie, I was ICly outraged and was refusing to do it, but ICly I also made sure Nobody's life was at risk due to my refusal to do my job.

Of course, I now have a mutiny directed to medbay and at me, and I stuck myself to my office. Fast forward to the situation being cleared and everyone being pardoned for headache sake, the man here decided to talk to me, and us ICly complaining more, and me eventually being Point Blanked by a buckshot and losing my ability to have a heart. I took it OOC at this point and asked an admin, to which I was almost immediately got an aheal from. From there, I helped in the defense of the Tank Bay!

From there, I kinda rid the wave that was caused, with many people calling me bad, and me just saying this in genera: ""

I was warned you had a history of metagrudge, so I took this screenshot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add, since I forgot, the way I fixed his 20% blood level was to attach him to 3 blood bags after the IB was cleared. His limbs were not a priority at this point. It's why I didn't do Limb Reattachment surgery immediately after. Even doing the Blood Infusion Surgery might have been too slow in my mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I met him groundside - he fought well with me, so I stuck with him, as most marines are not robust - so if you find a robust one stick with him.

Onto the other point, my issue is the four autodocs - you could have resolved it in two autodocs in my knowledge. Also - he never died in the autodoc - he only died outside it.

And, onto the whole 'mutiny against you' I did not condone that. I tried to talk them down - they wouldn't listen, so I just deployed.

I thought yah was griefing, because of how you replied in dchat, the whole '' thing, just seemed trolly.

I do admit I overreacted - but I do believe a marine would not condone his fellow marine being tossed into an autodoc four times - not being fixed once. And dying after the second go, outside the autodoc.

This was posted while tired, so if I don't make sense somewhere, ask, and I'll correct it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And, to my knowledge blood infusion surgery would have been fast enough - do correct me if I am wrong. My medical knowledge is more old, after all. As ar eply to the reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right! Rule 4 is a rule that states "No Griefing" and this is what the report was against. Incompetence does not equal griefing, or else every round Delta would be banned. So I have nothing to say to your claimed "Four Autodocs" nor do I care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes - but the way you were acting is - you were knowledgeable of the medical field, so doing it that way would be considered softgriefing, in my opinion.

If you were incompetent - you should not be playing CMO. You should be playing doctor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But yeah - I do agree the shit that happened after that was too far. I would simply prefer yah have a talking to. And sorry for seemin' so mad. I just play Vadim as an hot-headed Russian/Scot (don't ask.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After talking with said reported lad, I believe he had good intentions - so I'll just leave that as that.