User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GameMaster85 - Rule 4:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright that screenshot. Let me explain. I'll never do that unless unless, you will metagrudge me at the next round because I killed you earlier. That's what I meant to say. I apologize for that. Also, I never PB you this round cuz im not meta grudging you. xD Now lets focus to the situation.

Metabuddying? Nah. I'm upset IC because 3-4 inside autodoc you aren't able to fix me. After that you aren't able to fix my damaged, did you just pull me away inside medical bay while my right arm isn't being replace and critical condition? Like the hell man. While you're treating me at the first place, I don't have a problem and Vadim is friendly at you. But 3-4 times inside autodoc and my arm can't be replace and still on critical condition? Vadim and I can't believe it.

So the CMO went outside and hide because of the threaten, one doctor approached me and put me autodoc once, i got fixed and my arm is replaced with a robotic arm and I am not critcal condition anymore.

If you think you are being mutinied man, no one mutinied you but everyone is aware of your mistakes during the operations that is why alot of marines/mts are against with you.

I did not killed you because you're bad or incompetent as CMO, I killed you for refusing to treat others including me as well 3-4 times autodoc while the doctor put me in autodoc once and I'm fixed. If you aren't guilty, you shouldn't be hiding all the time. So the MPs told you to hide? It means they're violating the marine law (neglect of duty) for not arresting a person refusing to do their job. They just arrest you for an assault. Hm okay.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe this issue is being handled ingame. Please withdraw this. IC is IC. Both parties are fine. Withdraw.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that this is an IC issue - except for PBing them. Incompetence happens and we all have to deal with it, but it never gives you purchase to lash out and try and kill them. If an admin hadn't Rule 0'd it, it's extremely likely you would have received a ban and gotten your mentor perms removed, Cheng.

As for the report itself, however, nothing here indicates to me that Gamemaster was malicious in his handling of the situation, regardless of any mistakes made while trying to treat Cheng.

Resolved; no action taken.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.