Ttly - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Ttly

Marine Name
    Stasiek Laker

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ti'k Re-ti

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes.

Yautja Character Story
    Sha'ti has lived long enough to understand that despite the biological and technological superiority of the yautja race that still there are lifeforms out there capable of defeating their race in battle, from the numerous and honoured r'ka, to the ancient engineers, and even simple primitive humans with their tools and devious traps. Knowing this, Sha'ti has been appointed by his clan leader to teach the unbloodeds as to never underestimate such species.

"This is a waste of time! We should be going down there and scatter these soft meats to the wind!" Said Ti'k, the unblooded that Sha'ti has the honour of tutoring.

A platoon of the company's PMCs can be seen patrolling around the front entrance of the great temple, it's been merely 50 years since the temple was last used for the initiation of the unblooded.

"Quiet welp! This has been an unexpected turn of events, but I can assure you that nothing will be gained from doing so." Said Sha'ti as he gestures toward his pupil to follow him.

"Very well master! But I'd have you remember that the elders shall know of this through the recordings and your willingness to let such... sacrilege to continue!" The unblooded replies.

As the pair cloaks through the jungle surrounding the temple and enters it through the alternate entrance laid on the higher platform, hidden from the prying eyes of the company, they arrive at the sacrificial chamber where hosts to the honoured serpents would be impregnated with the larvae and are to be hunted afterward.

"Now what? Surely you don't think of unleashing the r'ka eggs upon these heathens!"
    "And I wish you would stop questioning me unblooded! These temples have been abandoned for decades, some creatures native to this planet surely wou- Ah! There's one." Says the eldest of the two as he noticed what one might call a nest of giant bats sleeping on the ceiling of the temple of which he immediately jumped towards and tangle with.

After a brief scuttle which scattered the majority of the foul creatures he managed to break some of the bats' wings and legs, as
    to incapacitate them yet not to kill, seeing this Ti'k understood what his master was doing and starts to move the r'ka eggs toward the sacrificial altar by the temple's mechanism as Sha'ti ties the critters on the altars which promptly gets its orifice violated by the facehugger.
    "And now we wait." says Sha'ti as he promptly signals towards his pupil towards the alternate entrance now used as an exit.

As the pair loiters around the perimeter of the temple, they started to hear screaming coming from the inside of the temple.
    "Ha! These heathens shall pay for their desecration!" shouts Ti'k but upon closer hearing they realized that as fearsome as the r'ka is, it is them that are being slaughtered by the PMCs!

"Hmph, a cut above the usual weaklings I suppose." exclaims Sha'ti.
    "These humans... they are never to be underestimated, understood unblooded?"
    "I guess the stories are true then? That even while unarmed these humans managed to defeat an hunter centuries ago!"

However after a moment later the tide seems to have turned against the PMCs as the older and stronger forms of the serpents started showing up.
    "Now we strike?" asks Ti'k
    "Now YOU strike." replies Sha'ti as he points toward the temple's entrance.

While the PMCs are distracted cutting a swathe through numerous xenomorphs particularly the older ones in their retreat, the unblooded yautja enters the temple from the front entrance and starts off by impaling one of the PMCs in the neck with his wrist blades, followed by the next, and so on.
    Realizing that their rear has been compromised, the PMCs has also started panicking and in their haste towards the exit, they've also met their demise from the traps that has been laid on the temple as to prevent cowardly unblooded yautjas from escaping their trial.
    Now that the PMCs have been taken care of there is only the hunter and the few remaining younger r'kas in the temple, born from the giant bats whom the first generation of the serpents has captured in order to continue their population and to defend the queen secured deep within the temple. Facing the unblooded hunter they've put up a fight by surrounding him and using the entirety of their body as a weapon, slashing him across the shoulders, thigh, and chest using their claws and tail while the hunter fights back by blocking slashes, impaling the head of the serpents using his non-acid proof arsenal of weapons which dwindles one by one as they become useless due to the acid blood of the r'kas.
    After finally slaying the last of them, Ti'k emerges from the entrance of the temple covered in human blood and with his armor partially melted off and roars. As suddenly as he emerged from the entrance, the older yautja too appeared in front of him from thin air.

"You've done well. I hereby declare you a young blood of the Re-ti clan."
    "Thank you elder one, for all your teaching." replies Ti'k as he bows toward his elder.
    "Rest well young blood, for the next hunt begins in few cycles from now, and this time you'll be hunting with a pack of other young bloods, do NOT shame us on this hunt!"
    The young blood predator nods as he walks toward the direction of his ship, thinking about how his next hunt will go.

How do you intend to play your predator?
    I intent to play the role as a cautious one, yet not above being provoked by words and action of others while trying to gain advantage that might be caused by circumstances he might orchestrated or not in order to make best use of the situation.
    To accomplish this I would intent on causing distraction, making noises as to attract either side into a location or by setting up elaborate signs such as using engineering tapes or wires in attempts to misdirect either side for such purpose and finally to hunt them afterwards while they are confused.

Why should we whitelist you?
    Because after a year of enjoying CM and observing various aspects to it, I believe that a playstyle that involves leaving players wondering on "Who did this?" and prying into their curiosity towards uncovering a mystery to be the ones that most people enjoy on terms of roleplaying rather than direct battle and intent to provide such by using the role in order to spice up the round with that goal in mind.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    Yes, 3 hour for killing infected marines before SD happens less than 5 minutes afterward.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    No.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I asked around because I've not seen you before and they tell me you're not a bad guy.
    Your story won't win any awards but you told us about your Pred and demonstrated some level of knowledge about Yautja lore.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story does the job. It shows us your predator, how they behave and the playstyle you intend. It's a decent story all around, nothing exceptional but nothing bad either.

+1
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An extremely mediocre, if not just average application. That doesn't win any awards from me, nor do it give me any reason to +1.

Tell me, how do you intend to interact with other predators? How do you intend to interact with things such as Synthetics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Average app, but acceptable in its state. Your quirk is mostly generic, only the part in which you intend to use wires and tapes is something 'differentiating'.

I rarely see you playing, and what makes me remain neutral is your activity in the Discord. I'll wait for your response to Sleepy before voting. Good luck.
    Man'sur, Cetanu's Al'nagara| Pedro 'Nescau' Heering

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would treat synths as more of a curiosity, they are not real living beings after all. Of course that doesn't mean I would ignore them, merely treat them as trivial in scale of things.

As for other preds, I would not be above accepting help but only on dire circumstances such as against a big blob of marines or xenos, otherwise I would tell them off other than coordinating in order to not steal marks.

Well as for the wires and tapes, I was thinking about using them to lead curious marines or xenos, maybe it leads to a dead body on a chair, maybe it'll lead to a trap with doors and signaller on bolt wire. Point being that when you follow them it is your choice and knowing that, the perils from doing so is on you.
    Last edited by Ttly; 01-16-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven�t seen you playing in awhile. Before I pull your time how active have you been or plan to be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    January's been a pretty busy month for me so far, well thanks to the power of timezone I'm usually also active on deadpop on weekdays. However at weekends I do play on high pop though to be frank I don't enjoy the ridiculously high player count due to lag and how long the round goes.
    Last edited by Ttly; 01-17-2019 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ttly has been around for awhile and I see them playing again.

Average application, but Ttly isn't a shitlord.
    +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No real qualms, the overall story was decent in it's purpose and execution. Nothing I'm too impressed with. I know you are able to at least RP and am willing to give you the shot at being a Pred.

+1
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager