0 Thread(s)
    Good SL, cant say much else

+1
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, this app's been up for long enough. The Council and I have discussed this one quite a bit, and looking through the comments on this app, it would appear the community has as well.

While currently there's not a majority of the Councils vote on this one, to spare them, I'll be making an executive decision here.

Your notes still aren't excellent, but they have shown you've improved since last time. I think your actions as well ingame, and on here when you were questioned about a mistake you made, show that you've improved as well. Therefore, I am willing to accept this here and now. We all make mistakes, and if you have CO it makes it a lot easier for me to watch those mistakes and help you out if they ever occur again. But I think you'll do just fine. So with that out of the way...

Resolved, accepted. Your perms will be updated shortly.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: