UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINES
    2ND BATTALION, 4TH BRIGADE

PSC BOX 20201602
    HERCULIS
    CHINOOK 91 GSO STATION
    GEORGIA 525, 70 OPHIUCHI A V

From: Office of the Fleet Admiral, Herculis, U.S. Colonial Marines
    To: Captain, U.S.S. Almayer (Arikara-2171), FPO AP 20022016-0220
    Copy to: Chief of Military Police, U.S.S. Almayer (Arikara-2171), FPO AP 20022016-0220

Subj: Clarification of Erica Picotte and other individuals with “Calluna” as a middle or nicknames on the Almayer

Encl:

(1) Personnel Dossier of PICOTTE, Erica, 29201912CB/2180, U.S. Colonial Marines
    (2) Picture of PICOTTE, Erica, 29201912CB/2180, U.S. Colonial Marines
    (3) Corrupted record of medals for affected individuals
    (4) Corrupted relations review file from affected individuals

Enclosures (1) to (4) are forwarded for information and retention.

During a bad database migration of our personnel records, we have found that the record for Erica Picotte’s current status on board the Almayer had been accidentally corrupted with other individuals.

• The Hawaiian twins, Christine and Heather Tanigawa. Christine has stepped out of rotations and accepted an administrative position in Herculis. Heather is currently on rotation with the USS Almayer. As to why they seem to occupy different positions on the ship, clarification from High Command defaulted, indicating that their objectives are classified.
    • Angela Ochoa, who has engineering credentials.

It’s a real mess back here on Chinook as we are trying to untangle these personnel records from multiple dossiers.

We suspect that Picotte may be:
    • serving as Chief Medical Officer for the U.S.S. Almayer,
    • serving as a Doctor for the U.S.S. Almayer Medical,
    • serving as a Researcher for the U.S.S. Almayer Medical, or
    • is reinstated as a combat medic under the Falling Falcons for the U.S.S. Almayer due to outstanding contractual obligations from the Offworld Reserves Scholarship Program.

It’ll be real swell if you can fill us in on Picotte's actual job on board your ship. We are at a complete loss here.

Also, verify with your existing records and let us know which interviews belong to Picotte and which ones belong to the other individuals with Calluna in their names. Thank you.

(1) Personnel Dossier of PICOTTE, Erica, 29201912CB/2180, U.S. Colonial Marines

Spoiler Spoiler:

(2) Picture of PICOTTE, Erica, 29201912CB/2180, U.S. Colonial Marines

Taken 04/2189 for the station newsletter before a routine decontamination of the Chinook 91 GSO Medbay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

(3) Corrupted record of medals for all individuals with the nickname "Calluna"

Spoiler Spoiler:

(4) Corrupted relations review file from affected individuals

Spoiler Spoiler:

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT D. Distribution authorized to the Colonial Marines and contractors only. ADMINISTRATIVE OR OPERATIONAL USE. 01/31/90. Other requests for this document shall be referred to Herculis at the Chinook 91 GSO Station.

Thanks for reading this dossier! There are so many people I know that are probably aren’t on this list too. If you want to be added to the relations document, give me a shout and I’ll add it in.
    Last edited by CallunaBorealis; 09-12-2020 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Add more relations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw, this is so well written! And also a really good & under-rated player and character! +1

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the +1 Isabelle!
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember you the other round, you were cas and trying to hard to get good cas lases, keep up the good work and better luck next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    I remember you the other round, you were cas and trying to hard to get good cas lases, keep up the good work and better luck next time
    ???

That's.... impossible. I never played as CAS with this character as she's a medical main
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

CB-** the Beno.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must have been mistaken, my bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    must have been mistaken, my bad
    Nah it’s alright. In any case, thanks! 😄

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the dossier you made here. It's great playing with you in-game. I especially love the artwork though, very good stuff! +1