User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corbe - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good application, a few things to note Corbe.

If a SL is being insubordinate, it's almost always an OOC issue that you can ahelp, this is one of the few jobs that have this rule.

Someone was working on being able to upload images without use of external tools through announcements too, I'm not sure how that went but it's been used by Taketheshot56 once or twice before.

And lastly, if this is your main focus " I would hopefully contribute more enjoyment of the game" make sure it is, this is one of the most important things you can do as a CO for marines.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App is good, most of what I could say has already been previously stated and from all the times I've seen you, you seem like someone who would do well in the CO role. The only thing you could improve on is playing XO or CiC roles more often so more people are exposed to how you deal with situations and how you deal with things while sitting in the command chair.

+1

Also reading through your story made me feel like I was proofreading my yearly tax return so there's that, too.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COs that usually do not want to use BEs is a good indicator, because they respect it in a way that makes them think before removing someone from the round permanently. Though we all end up changing since BEs are almost vital to ensure order aboard the ship.

Well I think I've only seen you once or twice in command and you did alright. Again, my perspective and the rest of the Council's / Community feedback seems to relate, therefore I will +1 this too
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Major support from both the Community and the Council.

Resolved, accepted. Your perms will be updated eventually, the keys to the Almayer are located under the rug at the door to your office.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perms done ingame and in forums.