User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Monkey Whitelist Re-Opened

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kryth

It was a difficult decision, however, I'm glad to say that you're part of the chimpin' gang. Your chance to pass trial mod has now increased by 99%, partly due to having this whitelist, partly due to the epic training team being epic.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Bigboyyo

2. Forum name:GenericUsername

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? Gorilla personally but I'm also experienced with chimp

4. Can you speak in ook? ook eek chakakakakaosfhSOUDFOyhSD

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? many c himp

6. Do you have any monky experience? Yes

7. Are you experienced in:

a) Eating Banana
    mmmm nana good
    b) Screaming
    mhm
    c) Hiding
    yep
    d) Making people smile
    I'd say I am
    e) Being a Goonstation Monkey
    ofcourse
    f) Throwing your own excretion at others
    Plenty of experience in this department

8. Are you able to CHIMP OUT ?
    you know it
    9. What's your monky's quirk?
    Monky like collect lizards yes
    10. Write a mock monky character dossier
    Monky see lizard, capture lizard, repeat until have many lizard, create lizard army, take over the USS almayer, invade the coast, assert world domination, chimp out.

11. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist?
    I have been proven to be a good monky
    12. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines?
    yes
    13. Have you made any deals with the devil within the last month or so?
    A few, the secret is to split your soul in 4 parts so you can make 4 different deals.
    14. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist?
    Yes
    15. Do you think this is epic? (Link)
    yes
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Mitzubishi

2. Forum name: Mitzubishi

3. What class of monkey are you most comfortable with? Neanderthal

4. Can you speak in ook? Fluent in both ook and heavy grunting with a touch of Bonobo accent.

5. Have you ever saved a monki in danger? i have saved many yellow monkies. they look like bananas and must be kept safe from the giant purple gorrillos

6. Do you have any monkee experience? i was born with monkey experience, I trained in the amazonian mountains with the most talented of poo flingers, my excrement can fly faster than a metal banana on fire

a) Eating BaYES GIVE IT TO ME NOW
    b) ScreamingI SAID GIVE ME THE BANANA
    c) Hidinggibbanana
    d) Making people smile - ever turn a banana upside down? you shOULD GIVE IT TO ME
    e) Being a Goonstation Monkey - i was there the day they conceived their first bits of poo code
    f) Throwing your own excretion at others
    SEE ABOVE

8. Are you able to]CHIMP OUT - ALSO SEE ABOVE

9. What's your monky's quirk? - please see my attached scanned copy of the 7 pages of printer paper I shoved into my scanner at once with some banana pudding, a bit of hair I found underneath my couch, and an unidentified brown slurry substance I drained from my sink's U trap.

10. Write a mock monky character dossier = see abuve

11. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? - because you promised me a banana?

12. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? - Sounds kinky

13. Have you made any deals with the devil? - Who OOO OOO OOOOHHH AAHHH AHHWHHHHH!!??!?

14. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist? - debrownlist me, for I have tasted the upper echelons of the banana kingdom and know the sweet bitter taste of it's rotten brown mushy core

15. Do you think this is epic? - there's not a single word of monkey or flashing of bright red butts in this video

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GenericUsername welcome to the chimpin' gang
    @Mitzubishi your application wondrously display the strange eccentricities of your monkey in detail and provide the esoteric functions throwing shit at others. Only criticism is that you don't respect the elderly. Welcome.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: teafortwo

2. Forum name: idk lol

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? all

4. Can you speak in ook? uk

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? always save the dangered monky

6. Do you have any monky experience? ye

a) Eating Banana yezs
    b) Screaming g
    c) Hiding nu
    d) Making people smile What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
    e) Being a Goonstation Monkey lots
    f) Throwing your own excretion at others yeas

8. Are you able to CHIMP OUT ? i never dont chipmout

9. What's your monky's quirk? is monkye

10. Write a mock monky character dossier i wrote novel instead is that ok (link)

11. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? yes

12. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? no

13. Have you made any deals with the devil within the last month or so? yes

14. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist? no

15. Do you think this is epic? (Link) nou

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    @GenericUsername welcome to the chimpin' gang
    @Mitzubishi your application wondrously display the strange eccentricities of your monkey in detail and provide the esoteric functions throwing shit at others. Only criticism is that you don't respect the elderly. Welcome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3iVkw44VXs
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @teafortwo

You have put 0 effort and your answers are plagiarized. Denied

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't prove I'm not Jane Austen.

Liberal owned with facts and logic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey:4000daniel1

2. Forum name:4000daniel1

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? i am a big fan of the pan troglodytes schweinfurthii

4. Can you speak in ook? oook oook unga bunga ook

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? many time

6. Do you have any monky experience? i watch cute monkey videos on youtube sometimes

a) Eating Banana best fruit
    b) Screaming YES I TYPE IN ALL CAPS WHEN PLAYING AS A G1 SYNTH
    c) Hiding monky dont hide monkey fight
    d) Making people smile of course
    e) Being a Goonstation Monkey i once turned myself into a monky on that server so yes
    f) Throwing your own excretion at others only on servers that actually have excretion

8. Are you able to CHIMP OUT? gbgbb GBFGBGBH HNNNNNNNNNNGGG

9. What's your monky's quirk? i can make him dance by holding down the ctrl button and spamming the arrow keys

10. Write a mock monky character dossier ok so basically one day there was a monkey on lv-624 and one day a dumb runer tried to vore him and his friends so he broke the runners neck and then vwnt and suplexed the queen and then the marins arrived and they were vrry angry cause they did not get to rush the hive so he had to break their necks too

11. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? im a known friend of the monkey people

12. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? yes

13. Have you made any deals with the devil within the last month or so? only to help the monkey

14. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist? yes

15. Do you think this is epic? (Link) yea
    Last edited by 4000daniel1; 04-21-2020 at 09:57 PM. Reason: grammar fixes obviously
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @4000daniel1

monky dont hide monkey fight.