0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take mini engie kit and become tachanka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently, I am playing PFC more than usual SL for less pressure and taking chill pill.

Heres what I do as PFC to compensate shitload of stuff I take from charlie squad req that I take.

1. Talk to your squad. Make friends. The more people who know you by your good RP with them, the more chances they will get you out of danger when you fall.
    2. Be on lookout for HELP! yells in squad comms. If you hear it bug SO to locate them so your SL (if he is decent enough) can mobilize you guys if needed.
    3. JTAC Spotter: CAS/Mortar/OB is the most important thing. But another usage that most people overlook is keeping the marines supplied. Get supply coords of secure locations, inform cargo what ammo is missing. Helping req manage cargo from groundside helps majorly which often goes unnoticed. In many rounds, half of the supplies goes unnoticed when good ROs spams you with too much stuff.
    4. Always drag back bodies: Defibbable or Not. You are a marine. You take your own back. I personally feel its good RP.
    5. Try to keep squad cohesion. Following SLs orders and him around (if he is good) can make huge impact.
    6. Be Mini-medic/Mini-engi.
    7. (My personal fav) Grab B8 L42 and provide support fire from behind. You can repel queen screeches if you have 2-3 L42 users on the back line. Since you are scoped in and acting like long range SG, you wont get screeched and keep up DPS on queen during screech and after, making it less likely for them to fuck up vanguard marines. Also you can kill xenos downed by GL/RPG spec.
    8. Watch Medics/Engis and ensure they dont die to lurkers/runners.
    9. Strip perma dead marines to recycle supplies at FOB or caded locations.
    10. Bring intel from dangerous spots to safer spots. Caution: Dont carry in your bag or you may end up getting captured and intel lost forever for marines. Just throw them back or carry in hand.
    Few Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmet View Post
    1. Talk to your squad. Make friends. The more people who know you by your good RP with them, the more chances they will get you out of danger when you fall.
    2. Be on lookout for HELP! yells in squad comms. If you hear it bug SO to locate them so your SL (if he is decent enough) can mobilize you guys if needed.
    3. JTAC Spotter: CAS/Mortar/OB is the most important thing. But another usage that most people overlook is keeping the marines supplied. Get supply coords of secure locations, inform cargo what ammo is missing. Helping req manage cargo from groundside helps majorly which often goes unnoticed. In many rounds, half of the supplies goes unnoticed when good ROs spams you with too much stuff.
    4. Always drag back bodies: Defibbable or Not. You are a marine. You take your own back. I personally feel its good RP.
    5. Try to keep squad cohesion. Following SLs orders and him around (if he is good) can make huge impact.
    6. Be Mini-medic/Mini-engi.
    7. (My personal fav) Grab B8 L42 and provide support fire from behind. You can repel queen screeches if you have 2-3 L42 users on the back line. Since you are scoped in and acting like long range SG, you wont get screeched and keep up DPS on queen during screech and after, making it less likely for them to fuck up vanguard marines. Also you can kill xenos downed by GL/RPG spec.
    8. Watch Medics/Engis and ensure they dont die to lurkers/runners.
    9. Strip perma dead marines to recycle supplies at FOB or caded locations.
    10. Bring intel from dangerous spots to safer spots. Caution: Dont carry in your bag or you may end up getting captured and intel lost forever for marines. Just throw them back or carry in hand.
    1. I do that, when there's time tho. And when there's less shittery going around. If there's people throwing shit in briefing (excessively, not the lighthearted usual amount), SL mass-vending all attachies, people having a disarm fight in Alamo and if nobody responds to roundstart "Good morning <squad>" on the radio, I deduce that people probably aren't interested. RP then comes up more when I have downtime, with medics or doctors when I'm being treated, stuff like that.

2. I have never actually seen anyone yell for help. Well, maybe once or twice, but it's staggering how little of it have I seen. It reminds me of that time several months ago when I got captured and it was a slower round, so I was able to roleplay over radio while in the hive. SL was like "We're gonna find you, stay awake." but sadly, I bursted but not before being able to say a final goodbye. It was glorious.

3. I've seen that suggestion a few times. But as I understand it, JTAC kits are limited, so I tend to not pick up something I have zero experience with. Plus, you know, responsibility. I got lost on my way to college, I'm not exactly top of the line marine.

4. Now that's a questionable one. By default, whenever I'm not fighting, I do try to drag bodies back, marine and xeno, or at least drag then to where someone else can pick them up rest of the way. But the weird thing is, I've been yelled at quite a few times for being bald by both medics and other PFCs for dragging corpses from the front line. I suppose it wasn't the dragging that did it, but more that I was perhaps supposed to be fighting or staying out of the way. It's rarely easy to read the situation right and do the correct thing in split second.

5. I stick to my SL like shit to heel. Always. If SL is bad, then I die, that comes with the job.

6. Mini-engi I've been pondering, but first I need a comprehensive guide on how to not suck at it. I'm damn sure there's some nuance to it than just plopping down barricades wherever I feel like.

7. I tried that once, it was pretty good. I need to try it again at some point. Usually I default to M41A and buckshot as backup because I've been trying to gain more experience in frontlining. Occasionaly I used to pick slugs and just be a stunner for other marines. Made a few xenos sad.

8. If I'm on my way somewhere and I see a lone engi/medic, I follow them til they reach safety.

9. I tend to not do that, way too easy to get suddenly yelled at for taking someone's gun.

10. I sometimes do that, yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.Take the L42 with B8 scope and help hitting from behind( the damage is lower than the m41 but, the damage is higher than not hitting)
    2. Take Mini medikit and help some people if no medic is near.
    3. Clear weeds.
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 23.08.43.jpg
    The accuracy was pretty bad, 120-140 ping, but 165 is a good amount of shots hit in 45 mins( i think, im pretty new to the game)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use all the ammo and nades on nothing, get a few FF kills, then suicide by suck starting a shotgun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be that dude who covers medics and helps drag bodies of fallen ungas back to them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    clear weed and throw flares

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to be gud PFC on LV
    -Take JTAC Kit
    -go to da river
    -Call in OB on single boiler
    -Scream at command for OB
    -Tell them to fire even though marines are pushing
    -Gib 15 people with OB
    -Laugh as everyone blames command for your coordinates
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as long as you're shooting you're being useful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by recounted View Post
    as long as you're shooting you're being useful
    Tell that to the guy who unloads his m39 into the nearest marine by “accident.”