User Tag List

Thread: Hoboe7 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoboe7 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Hoboe777
    Character Name?
    Nina Wahad
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CMP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    mezidan
    Total Ban Duration
    Job Ban
    Remaining Duration
    Job Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Reason:LRP - As the CMP lawfully executed the Delta SL. Thew the Delta SL's head at a Delta Marine. Admitted to knowing it would incite the Delta Marine.. Has a history of LRP and misuse of MP positions.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Explain my "history" of LRP and misuse of MP postions. In my 100 hours of playtime since my unban and 50 in CMP, I have gotten TWO notes and one of which wasn't even MP related. I threw the head ONCE and picked it back up, I did not antagonize the marine further nor intended to act in a malicious way towards them further. I do not give large timers for minor stuff. I do not brig people who unintentionally committed crimes unless they would be guilty of it anyways (manslaughter, etc.). The SEA is not an officer and I did not see or hear the SEA say anything about a marine hitting them until later which is why I downgraded that Marine's timer to hooliganism NJP as they were mass grabbing at the time. I released the supposed bomber because the arresting officer LEFT THEM IN BRIG WITH ALL THEIR GEAR ON without any supervision and of course they were arresting officer gave me a false charge of "terrorism", which I promptly warned them to come back to process them or I will let the suspect go. I did NOT pepperspray anyone who was not deserving of it at the time (such as when they sprinted out of their cell and shot a window with a shotgun) besides Ian Hitchkoff who I knew was cool with it OOC. I would never stun people unless they need to be restrained or would not be cool with it OOC. I made MP tests for my MP and held training sessions. Yes I guess throwing the head and pepperspraying Ian more than I needed too was distasteful. But I do not do so with the intent to ruin their experience playing the game. I also did the above things while processing multiple delta members . I felt this jobban was undeserving and should be reviewed.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It reads more like a staff report than an appeal. To appeal means you understand what you did wrong and the punishment was applied correctly. If you believe the staff member broke protocols then you'd have to staff report.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry...

I was really pissed off when I was writing the appeal so I info dumped stuff that happened over the round.

It kinda sucks getting banned from your preferred roll again because of one instances of shenanigans (throwing a head of all things) over the span of the fifty hours I had as CMP since I was unbanned from it a month ago. I had to make three seperate appeals to get unbanned from CMP the first time which took over three months and now I have to go through the whole process again because of someone who doesn't care about you. I don't really see the reasoning for the new ban besides "lots of notes therefore bad mp" even thought that was the reasoning for the first ban and there was only 3 notes since my MP unban LAST YEAR (The first which is IN CHARACTER, and was not meant literally and the person it was said to felt bad and wanting to say something to get the note revoked, second which was me messing with the new brig system, and the third which was me testing out ammunition on a marine as a researcher who signed a waiver and everything).

Since I was unbanned from CMP I have only gotten one note which was not MP related and now I get slapped with another jobban already. I have put over fifty hours as CMP since my CMP unban and I haven't gotten any in trouble since today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like just LOOK AT THIS. WHAT DO I APPEAL?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found out that the jobban was set by the only trial mod. (The fact that I was reprimanded by them for letting go a (not yet processed)suspect for good reason and putting a different charge than what the SEA wanted makes more sense now). Great. Anyways I don't really want to make a staff report because I don't believe any protocol was broken. It was just a hasty decision overlooking somethings.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so my account was taken into consideration:

This was by no means a hasty decision and frankly, if there wasn't a running history of being banned as a CMP as well as numerous warnings for LRP in the past I would have treated this more as an isolated event. This decision came after a number complaints against the CMP (Hoboe7) were brought before the mods/admins both ICly and OOCly. During the investigation we broke it down into a number of critical areas of concern but after a very lengthy discussion with Hoboe7 we decided it was best to focus only on the LRP as that was the only major issue that stood out.

We discussed that back and forth for a considerable amount of time but ultimately Hoboe7 admitted to knowing that it would egg on the other marine. Other mods on at the time agreed that the CMP should not preform those sorts of actions as they are held to a higher standard of RP and there was little to no justification in doing it. Aside from that, I know Hoboe7 usually does a good job at being a CMP but after reviewing the notes, there was a history of such hence the elevation and repetition of a jban. If this was a first offense, it would have been treated very differently.

Edit: And you weren't reprimanded for that additional stuff, although the SEA was a tad cross at first over the missing assault charge. I had to go in depth with that to understand your side of the story which is why it wasn't a considered factor for the bans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm saying that you are raising this to a jobban just because of MP notes that happened over almost a year ago and the fact that I was ALREADY JOBBANNED from CMP for note accumulation which I only recently only managed to finish appealing for LAST MONTH.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.

This is more a shitflinging competition than an appeal. You evidently believe that the ban was placed incorrectly so file a staff report instead please.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001