User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Braindead Guide to Medic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt read the whole thing but I like the theame of it even and i am pretty sure I was the one who did one of the most recent starts to teach medics how to play then stopped playing XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smiled at the shotgun part, shotgun good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many bald medics.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide.

Disagree with some parts:

1. Dex+ pills are worth it, they do take some time to metabolize but are useful to keep people with low blood/lung/heart damage awake, a Dex+ pill can keep someone with extremely low blood awake as they stay in the blood longer than the 1u from the injector. And you can carry 16 of them in the same slot as 1 injector.
    2. Tricord is worth it. Yes it's healing sucks in comparison to the regular chems, however, its usefulness is in the fact that it's healing properties stack with the other pills. Someone on Tricord + bica, willl heal faster than just bica alone. Additionally since it heals all 4 damage types, you can save some pills.
    3. Your ability to determine whether a chest/skull/groin is broken is based on your medical skill level. Doctors and synths always know.
    4. You can apply kits/pills/etc. as you defib with your offhand. With orange patients, I will start the defib immediately, then switch hands and mash the brute/burn kit.
    5. Inna is a pretty important chemical. It reduces the bleed of IB (which doesnt matter much anymore) but also increases the amount that defibs also heal (it was the epi before epi ). As far as I can recall a defib +inna + epi heals more than just defib + epi. Also mild painkiller so it helps the patient wake up earlier.
    Last edited by BeardedWall; 07-09-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guide is epic