User Tag List

Thread: The history of a crazy grenadier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story of a crazy grenadier.

Hello, Evans here, first time telling a story here in the forum due to boredom after a quick match in LV-624.

So, in this match, I was playing as Miranda Dryfus, having 16 nades and my pulse rifle with a 2x scope and nade launcher, didn't attend to briefing this time, was in the Alamo tossing the training nade with some guys. After everyone loading into the Alamo and deploying, me, some deltas and charlies started just rushing agaisn't some benos that were in the nexus, we made them run from the nexus all the way to hydro road then to the Medbay, securing the whole perimeter.
    After some time when the fog went down and the chaos started with everyone shooting at benos, boilers bombarding us and me yeeting HEFAs and HEDPs at them,we managed to reduce they numbers one by one, which complicated the situation to the xenos, so their queen did an amazing flank at us going somehow from the caves to the LZ1, at this time I was coming back from almayer after filling back my nade rig; Their final push was a good plan, but poorly executed, leading the queen to be purged and some aliens flee back into the caves.
    My SL told to everyone gather at LZ and secure it, but I ignored his orders and went to the caves, knowing charlie guys were having trouble after hearing one speak on the radio that two rav were in the river; Arriving there I was almost out of nades, and wasted all after being surprised by both ravs, one in my east, and the other, in my south.
    Now, out of nades, I could only count on my regular pulse rifle and it's bullets, everything went quite nice until one rav went to kill the Bravo grenadier spec, which threw a nade so, but so horribly placed that got me killed. Hopefully, a doctor managed to save my ass and bring me back to life, sadly my rifle was stolen so I couldn't do much until I could find another gun on the ground, and the same rav went back this time to get me. Since I didn't have anything at the time, I tried fighting with my survival knife, obviously, it didn't go well and I died again.
    But once again, got revived, this time I found a shotgun on the ground,just got if, tried to pump but a shell was already in the chamber, so I went a little to the frontlines near the sand temple and got a machete, one of the ravs was already dead, so it only left one more to eliminate. For my bad luck, I found it and also a defender, but with a quick supressive force of the charlies,the rav retreated back into the caves, and the defender went into the temple. Knowing that the Defender was alone, I called a charlie to help me, and we pushed agaisn't the beast, leading it to a dead end, and there, a delta showed up, and we three began the execution of the defender.
    Here comes the irony now, because...I didn't check if the shotgun I grabbed had extra shells, which means that after firing, I got a beatiful surprise, that it was my last buckshot. with this, I didn't think twice, and started to stab the fucker with my Machete, downing it after some hits, and the delta executed him, stealing the kill from me, but the nice guy gave me the hull of the beast as a trophy,which I carried all the way from the temple to Almayer, and told the history.
    I didn't got a medal, but it doesn't really matter, huting a xeno and realizing the only thing you have left is a big knife to tear him apart was and is a tense, but awesome feeling, which gave me the will to share this story.
    Trophy!.png
    Edit:Writing this was interesting, I think I might share more storys from now on, but, not sure yet.
    Last edited by evansmyjunas; 04-06-2020 at 04:20 PM.