Quint 'Bad Luck' Hawkings
    Their BYOND Key
    Unknown
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    8:45 PM EST 4/7/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power, I think.
    Description of the incident
    I late join a game, marines have evacuated from a planet, I begin gearing up as an engineer, gathering a ton of metal, plasteel, an extra pack of C4, and a flame sentry.

I cade up HEAVILY in SD after breaching in with the C4, deploying an M56D i'd found and my Flame sentry. I utilize my tools and gear to great effect, repelling a few attacks by xenos, and even killing a crusher that got too cocky. (NOX). Towards the end of the defence when the game auto-ends, my flame sentry was Abombed, and then EMP'd directly to destroy it. I'm not sure why it was done, I ahelped immediately asking why it was occuring, and was told to make a staff report by Grim. He didn't know what was going on, as he 'Just woke up' and got on the server.
    Evidence
    I don't have any evidence, I was too busy worrying about the xenos at the edges of my sight to take a picture and was not recording.
    How you would punish the accused
    At the very least a slap on the wrist in the form of a note, don't do this kinda thing again.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, I was the one that destroyed the flame turret.
    One person hiding in a remote corner of the ship with multiple layers of defences, an extremely dangerous turret and being the only person left barring one, is not something I look favourably on.
    Admins reserve the right to balance the round as they see fit, and that is what I did. My actions did not affect the result of the round, they were simply an attempt to make things end faster. Regardless the round ended before your death.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of Ridgyax joining round:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of Ridgyax blowing into SD:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Relevant Logs of Situation Occurring:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of AHelp:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 04-19-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty, so after looking into this and speaking with staff members online:

You were the last human alive and were delaying the round end. You had broken into SD which is a small confined area, usually un-accessible unless the CO/XO has issued SD command, and using a store of equipment you had stashed created an autism fort. The round end is usually sped up in these cases where 1 person is causing 100+ players to sit and watch for up to 20 minutes as the xenos try and whittle into the defensive area and are able and allowed to take action. Personally I would have just gibbed you and been done with it, but the staff in question wanted to just get rid of a turret to weaken your defenses for the Xenos to snag the kill.

Either way, you were going to delay lots of players for no benefit to the server and Forest took appropriate action to see round end occur.

No actions will be taken.

Resolved.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager