Byond ID?
    Einstein1088

Marine Name
    Jack Milon

Other Whitelist Applications
    No

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Bishop

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    when Xeno or a non-team member attacks me or a crew member, I can defend myself, disarm or attack them to protect myslef and crew of ship

Synthetic Character Story
    After some traveling through space and navigating the ship to its destination with Ares, the team woke up and began preparing to land on the planet. The commander gave me orders to prepare for the landing and help the Marines set up barricades. While building fortifications, I met new soldiers and learned a little about their lives before they began serving for the benefit of the USCM. After that, the wounded Marines started coming to the FOB and I went to treat them. Unfortunately, the combat medics ' skills were worse than I expected and several people died permanently. Later, the tank crew was trapped and the tank was severely damaged. Since the xenos can't infect me, it was decided to take the tank out for repairs using me. When I got to the technique, I lost my arm, but this did not affect the effectiveness of the operation, and I continued the task. Several times the Xenos tried to disable me, but I resisted. Having returned the tank and repaired it, I went to the ship to get my hand back. Looking around the base on the ground, I noticed the soldiers who were desperate and did not believe in victory. Having noted this to the command, I moved on to rescue injured people. After a couple of hours and many deaths, we destroyed the nest and went to the USS Almayer for the next command mission.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Bishop is quite a quiet synth who has an average sense of humor. Usually does not start talking first and sometimes can not support the conversation. Seeing a saddened marine can try to translate his thoughts to another topic. Very polite and will be happy to help if you treat him as well.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Good in ground engineering, Can do Almayer engineering with the help of wiki

How familiar are you with Command?
    Play ten times on SO and now about command

How familiar are you with Medical?
    A lot of games play as combat medic and five times like doctor. Now how to heal people.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Didn't play in req

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to open new aspects of game for myslef. I want try not to be in combat every time, but I want to help marines in every part of game like engi or dotor

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I like this project and want to stay on it for a long time.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to burst your bubble my man but this is not how it works in the slightest. Virtually everything you have written here is grounds for instant denial on its own, and pretty much every part of your application is terrible.

When I first started playing CM back-then, I too got very interested in applying for synthetic at first at roughly around the same point where you are now. However, if you did like I did in that situation and took 15 minutes of your time to actually read about how to get whitelisted and such you would realize you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting whitelisted. But since I liked the game in general and wished to sticked around, I kept playing and, over time, started grinding everything necessary to be considered a serious candidate for this WL. And 5 months later, I applied and got it.

That's all I have to say. All you have to do is read.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have not put any effort into your application, your story is a single paragraph, you need more experience in ALL departments if you want to be a synthetic the rest of your answers are just a single line of text. It is also evident that you have not read the server rules. Please read the server rules.

This is a whitelisted role that requires a solid grasp of the server rules and Marine law. If you haven't even read the server rules, you definitely don't deserve to be whitelisted.

Want to know the first thing that went wrong with your application? Read rule 12.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot use the name Bishop as a starter. You’ve put no effort into any of the answers. Your story is a short sentence that was very broken and hard to read. To be a Synth it takes time and dedication, the fact you didn’t read over this app or don’t have an understanding for every department, this shows me that you’re no where near ready yet.

Spend more time in the server developing a well known character, once said is done; make rough drafts of your WL app. Bring it forth on Discord under WL app help and myself or someone else will gladly look over it. These roles are meant for players that are held to a higher standard, be it: grammar, RP, and competence.

All in all, take these points and heed them for the future.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am gonna save you the displeasure of getting shit on and just deny this now.

Bishop is a name against the rules themselves, dunno why you'd think it'd be okay for a synth.

Your story needs to portray your quirk, dialogue etc. and be proof-read.

You need to be EXPERIENCED at support roles. The fact that you didn't play req once and applied - not okay.

If you have discord, use whitelist-help-channel. Seriously. Use it. It will help you a lot if you ask others for help.

Look at accepted and denied apps alike. Accepted for what it should look like, denied for feedback on how to improve a shitty app.

Denied
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.