User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AstroPaladin - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AstroPaladin - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Darksider420 (new, not the one banned, forgot old one)
    Character Name?
    Cant remember
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    cant remember
    Total Ban Duration
    4 months
    Remaining Duration
    till the end of time
    What other servers do you play on?
    little bit of Paradise station and that ww2 one that use to run, plus that rip off CM-SS13 when it was up to 50 people
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned By host: T17SEP18 - Ban Evade and lied to/Harassed staff
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    cant remember
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I admit to harassing staff and that was wrong of me. I have learned my lesson. I blew up in frustration due to a misunderstanding escalating. The ban evade was accidental (VPN) the first time. Than my ban was extended, so I thought I could get around it because i thought it was a bad system, and thought I was smarter. I admit I have problems, but what kind of human doesn't. I miss playing the game and will do my best to avoid being banned in the future. I will formally apologize sincerely to all staff that I have harassed. I don't remember lying but I do remember being accused of lying, despite lack of evidence. However, I will apologize for that too and try to prevent any further situations, and get my brother his own account (with your approval, and if he wants to play again) if that will please you guys.

I was going through a rough spot and my emotions/actions were a bit extreme due to the situation and mental issues, plus issues with authority figures. I don't want to use that as an excuse, just reasoning behind my actions. I take full responsibility and will do better to improve in the future. This is a really great game you guys have made and would like to play it again if possible. With that, I am sorry for my past actions and hope they will be forgiven.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the CKEY's you used.

Tyberious, Darksider420, SpaceManTyler

Notes for Tyberious:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No Notes on the other CKEY's.
    Last edited by Mizari; 01-15-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to note that me being angry for not having an issue handled was my bad. Misunderstanding on my part, I thought the Alien that saw me was meta-gaming/cheating, thinking he had no way of knowing I was there. Not considering he could have seen me when I accidentally came out of the locker I was in when he was potentially going through the vents. So I was just messing around with doors trying to annoy people until the round was over, not thinking I could be activly helping the trapped marine. Again, my bad.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been four months, honestly I'm neutral on this matter cause multikeying is a no no. You broke one of the biggest no no's over a 3 hour ban.
    That being said you are accepting responsibility for it.

Neutral pending further staff feedback.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm neutral on this as multi-keying is something we do not tolerate. You seem sincere.

Though I have a question for you, how can you guarantee us that you don't do this again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I'm not too sure how to guarantee you guys. I guess I could agree to a permaban with no possibility of an appeal if I receive a major ban. Before this incident, you can see I was pretty good, except for the minor misunderstanding with the lethal injection that was handled. I just felt cheated and lashed out, but I have been improving since than. I could also accept a 1 month (or more) probation that if I get banned for any reason the permaban is restored. I am willing to do anything to prove to you guys I have improved and would really like to play this game again. I can even write a PM to those I have harrased with a formal appology. (But i cannot remember the all the names, I think one was emeraldblood or something like that)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll stay neutral and wait to see what Head staff has to say when they come around.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lad, you sound completely sincere, and while that might usually be enough to draw a plus from me, this is a relatively recent multi-keying appeal. Gonna echo Lumdor and Soldier and wait for more staff input.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're stuck in a ban I specifically marked as unappealable. I rarely do this and remember exactly why I did it for this ban. While I haven't looked into this yet, I can assure you that the chances of you being accidently hit by a small ban like this is the same chance this has of being lifted, just about zero. We'll look into this soon but don't hold your breath over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that. I know I messed up in the past and went all out with my actions, thinking might as well go for broke, I'm not going to play this game again. But as time went on a ended up missing playing this great and unique game and completely regret my actions. I just want another chance to prove myself. I was completly out of line and am deeply sorry for my immature behaviour.