User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USCM Vs. UPP Ship wars Aftermath. (Characters Application is Over.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

USCM Vs. UPP Ship wars Aftermath. (Characters Application is Over.)

Hey there!

I had a lot of cool ideas for a history for a aftermath operation of USS Almayer after laboon had 6 escape pods launched after exploding but i need characters, if you're willing to participate i would need some characters.

For those who hadn't read the Aftermath of this war here is the link: //showthrea...th-TTS-s-event

Candidates:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The section where i put multiple allowed is because those engineers would have multiple and different roles inside engineering.

Also please let me know if your character can die and if you're willing to be a POV (Point of View Character):

Please reply on with this:

Discord name/ID:
    Character Name:
    Requested Role/Squad:
    Physical Traits and Description:
    Character Traits and Personality:
    Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed):
    Would you be alright being a POV character:
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?:
    Would you be alright with your character dying?:
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?:

Edit: You can post mutiple roles which you would like to be in, i'll be sending reinforcements at some point on history, like extra tank or extra squads.
    Edit2: I will try to use your quirks the maximum i can, but i will use a LOT of military chatter.
    Edit3: Applications closed.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 04-29-2020 at 07:56 PM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heck, sure!

Discord name/ID: Argun1#9467
    Character Name: Argun 'Boomer' Hammer
    Requested Role/Squad: Bravo/Engineer
    Physical Traits and Description: 5' 9", long viking-braided brown beard with moustache, brown greaser-hairstyle up top, blue eyes. Fair complexion, fairly strong due to carrying the weight of all those building supplies
    Character Traits and Personality: He looks rather unhinged, and angry. Constantly chomping on cigars, this marine is never happy without a copious amount of explosives on his person at all times. Gets angered at bad construction. EXTREMELY protective of both his squadmates who don't run off alone, and of his defenses.
    Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): Engineer helmet (Cigar, zippo), engineer gloves (insulated), Med armor (Spaghetti MRE, gun ammo, cigar), welderpack (spare construction materials, light replacer, shovel), construction pouch (plasteel, metal, barbed wire), explosives pouch (usually at least two C4, box of claymores), brown webbing (APC electronics, high-capacity powercell, some more ammo for the gun, sometimes C4), shotgun loaded with slugs, knife in boots, either a sentry or M56D, cigar in mouth, welder goggles on the eyes, green warpaint
    Shotgun: Magnetic harness, wood stock, bayonet, angled grip
    Would you be alright being a POV character: Sure
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Sure!
    Would you be alright with your character dying?: Yes.
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: Go out with a big ol' bang while trying to protect his comrades.
    Last edited by Argun1; 04-10-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID: Call me Arty#5781
    Character Name: Gilbert Alice
    Requested Role/Squad: Delta Medic.
    Physical Traits and Description: Skinny fella with Gelled-back hair and a Hipster beard.
    Character Traits and Personality: They're sort of like an asshole best friend, with strict morals (for example: Will treat injured UPP, especially if the marines refused to show them basic human decency). They get very agitated and snappy under stress. While they are fairly brave when going to save others, they will abandon anybody who might endanger their own life.
    Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): Light armor, medical backpack, revolver in a belt, and a concerning amount of Epinephrine in a hypospray.
    Would you be alright being a POV character: Yes.
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Sure. He's irritated, trying not to show that he's panicking, and running low on supplies, taking a lot of his own supply with a barely-treated grievous wound. "I just want to go home!"
    Would you be alright with your character dying?: I'd prefer it, honestly.
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: Treating a pit of injured marines, before a threat arises that would mean he would die if he stayed to treat the marines or help them move. He runs off alone, and dies viciously. A mine, the death that reveals a sniper, or found later shot to death in some kind of corner/no man's land.

I love lore, can't wait to read the story.
    Last edited by Call me Arty; 04-09-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Nerd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID:YES#7648

Character Name: Dismas Hind

Requested Role/Squad: Charlie SG

Physical Traits and Description:Gelled back hair and a 5'oclock shadow this 6'0 idiot is fit enough to carry stuff like a donkey, his mouth smells like smoke 90% of the time

Character Traits and Personality: This fool of a man is quite confident on his abilities and of others, always eager for a good battle he will at first appear to be a dumbass [and he is] he is 'brave' enough to rush enemy positions when most would prefer sitting behind barricades, making others follow his mindless offensive. Some may say he's oblivious of the dangers awaiting him, but you cant deny he gets the job done when most cant.

He's quite attached to 'THE BOYS' a.k.a people who are his friends or who just happend to be nice enough for him to care about their lives, he'll jump straight into the fire if it means saving others, he just doesnt give a fuck apparently, the literal bastard.

He doesnt have any harsh feelings agaisnt the people he's willing to mow down with his SG, if anything he would prefer taking a drink with some UPP dude who just happend to been shot seven times by some stray SG rounds that were originally directed towards a butterfly, that is, if the commie doesnt shoot back, then its on.

He has an affinity for cigarretes although he rarely smokes, he claims he chews the cigs instead.

Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): M56 Smartgun with the words 'ADIOS!' on the barrel, M56 Powerpack, M56 combat harness a cig on his mouth, first aid stuff on webbing and barcardine bars on his harness.

Would you be alright being a POV character:Sure

If so, do you want to be a POV character?:Sure

Would you be alright with your character dying?:Heck yeah

If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: He'll doing some kind of last stand as he burns through mags of his SG selling time to their brothers in arms till he subsequently dies, I dunno, this idiot doesnt deserve a heroes death anyway.
    Last edited by Me_Bigsnail; 04-09-2020 at 10:38 PM. Reason: h
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to forums and bad at writing but this sounds fun so why not

Discord name/ID: BIgboyyo#1947

Character Name: Nathon 'Magnet' Stafford

Requested Role/Squad: XO

Physical Traits and Description: Average looking 6'0 Californian with black CIA hair.

Character Traits and Personality: He tries to not be an asshole to his fellow CIC staff out of respect but usually doesn't get along well with non USCM people, lacking empathy for the people he fights and believing the USCM to be superior. He believes himself to be mediocre at giving orders to entire marine forces and usually relies on CO for that, prefering to coordinate OBs, CASs, and tank crewman. He has an obsession with fighting using mechs, dropships, tanks, and will absolutely feel pride in destroying enemies with an OB or CAS attack. 100% believes that USCM technology outclasses opposing forces and will be overtly patriotic about USCMs technological genius. Overall a bit of a maniac but nobody can deny he's at least competent.

Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): Standard winter marine service uniform and jacket along with black USCM beret, satchel with some books on marine law and SOP, VP-78 pistol in a pouch, executive cig in his mouth along with bicardine bars in his pockets, usual XO stuff.

Would you be alright being a POV character: Yea

If so, do you want to be a POV character?: No problem with it

Would you be alright with your character dying?: Sure

If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die? Dies fulfilling his dream of fighting someone with a powerloader and proving the superiority of USCM technology. Even if he doesn't die like a hero he'll die happy.
    Last edited by BIgboyyo; 04-09-2020 at 11:48 PM. Reason: why was there an emoii aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID: sgtmind#9236
    Character Name: Julian
    Requested Role/Squad: Synth
    Physical Traits and Description: A 6' synthetic with tan skin, and brown hair. Seems to walk a little weirdly.
    Character Traits and Personality: A fast talking synth with a penchant for dark humor, considering he is designed for high risk rescue work.
    Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): If not in a fire, he wears jeans and a T-Shirt; If doing rescue work, he wears a modified turnout suit designed to help sustain him in an inferno, he would also be equipped with a halligans tool
    Would you be alright being a POV character: Sure
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Sure
    Would you be alright with your character dying?: Yes
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: Dying like the person he is named after, saving lives during a blazing inferno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting on phone, apologizes.

Discord name/ID: Cpkeyes
    Character Name: Tabatha Ahuva ‘Taco’ Cody
    Requested Role/Squad: SO, was on the railgun for the event.
    Physical Traits and Description: I have a photo of her somewhere, will DM you when I get on a computer. But blonde, blue eyes, Germanic, not very attractive, big nose
    Character Traits and Personality: Very Jewish, uses a lot of Yiddish and Hebrew. Cares for fellow marines but is very easily annoyed and spiteful. Respects the UPP soldiers for their bravery.
    Would you be alright being a POV character: Yes
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Sure
    Would you be alright with your character dying?: Nah
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: No answer needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID: HerrDoktor #7981

Character Name: Leonard "Null" Alder

Requested Role/Squad: CAS Gunship/Dropship

Physical Traits and Description: Leonard stands at a rail thin 5'11". He has shortly cut auburn hair, an extremely freckled face and sky blue eyes. Carries them-self in a relatively relaxed and easy going manner.

Character Traits and Personality: Alder is a generally easy-going, even lackadaisical officer when off-duty. He'll drink and smoke as much as anyone else, and gets into his fair share of trouble with the enlisted grunts, much to the chagrin of his superiors. However, any misgivings the brass may have about the Ensign melt away once they see him work. When Null steps foot in his bird, his mannerisms become more akin to a droid than that of a man, operating with an almost machine like efficiency as they rain the full might of the USCM's weaponry on her foes, be they man, machine or alien. (Could provide more if desired? Didn't want to right too much or give more than you needed)

Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): A custom M4A3 affixed with a S6-Reflex holographic sight and BFA, inscribed with "As Above, So Below" carried in a leg holster. An emergency M37 Ithaca in case of unwanted guests. A Lifesaver-class Medical Belt, fully stocked. A leather satchel/go-bag filled with emergency medical supplies, such as stasis bags, defibrillators, and custom/exotic chems in auto-injectors. They also carry a metal zippo-lighter covered in tally marks and an extremely high-quality hand rolled cigar which serves more as a good-luck charm (a la, they'll only light it when shit really starts hitting the fan) on the outside of their flight helmet.

Would you be alright being a POV character: Sure!

If so, do you want to be a POV character?: I'd be down for it! I didn't make the event, so I'm not sure the narrative extent of what sorta story you're going to be telling but if you feel like Null would provide an interesting perspective then hell yeah!

Would you be alright with your character dying?: If it makes the story more interesting or high-stakes! Otherwise no particular desire for them to be killed off.

If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: Either completely out of nowhere when other characters have relaxed/let their guard down, or in sacrificing themselves so others could escape/survive.
    Last edited by CorrJakobi; 04-10-2020 at 04:26 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID: Avalanche#8795 - if you wanna DM me, add me first.

Character Name: Phillip 'Avalanche' Murray
    Requested Role/Squad: Delta SL

Physical Traits and Description:
    • 185cm tall anglo with an athletic body type
    • Dark brown, messy CIA haircut, dark brown eyes and a somewhat shaved beard.

Character Traits and Personality: quite friendly outside of combat, seen fighting in the boxing ring very often. Usually cracks dumb jokes and talks about military hardware that nobody seems to understand. Pretty stereotypical. Whenever something goes wrong though, Murray is a pretty drastic force multiplier. Disregarding his own life, running purely on oxycodone and adrenaline. With remarkable improvisation skills and a very solid grasp of operating firearms Murray is more than capable of leading not only his squad properly. Whenever everything goes to shit Murray tends to get separated and prefers to operate solo or with a battle buddy.

• Carmine red headband, Oakley shooting glasses and a USA flag shemagh
    • Cargo pants and a black USCM T-Shirt with a webbing attached to it. Light armor or preferably none.
    • M37 shotgun & L41 (not L42 duh) with QF
    • Bunch of meds
    • All the SL stuff

Would you be alright being a POV character: Absolutely.

If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Sure.

Would you be alright with your character dying?: Yes please.

If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die? Making every single marine under my command in Delta die during a desperate attempt to gain the initiative back, one by one and then finishing it off with my own death, effectively turning Delta into a ghost squad that did its part would be really fucking cool.

If I was to describe my death, I'd probably be together with another marine - in this case, team me up with Dismas, he's a gamer SG

We'd get separated from everyone else, do our thing and them commit suicide during a desperate last stand just to be discovered minutes after by other marines.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord name/ID: ladwhy #4052
    Character Name: Ray 'Soap' Sandys
    Requested Role/Squad: Delta spec
    Physical Traits and Description: Ray is an average East European male, moved to America for a better life and to join the USCM. He has a 3 O' Clock Shadow and a CIA haircut, standing at about 180 cm.
    Character Traits and Personality: Ray's friendly with everyone as long as the person doesn't annoy him. He will be the first one to start a conversation and actually know how to socialize. We can call him an extrovert.
    Gear and Equipment Loadout (Role preference allowed): Sniper spec, he always wears camouflage and goes prone in/right next to bushes. He also likes to call himself "Sniper Team 2", saying that's his callsign.
    Would you be alright being a POV character: Yes.
    If so, do you want to be a POV character?: Why not.
    Would you be alright with your character dying?: Sure.
    If you want your character to die, how would you possibly want them to die?: Most probably getting shot from behind by some UPP because he didn't see him, or by UPP aircrafts called in cause he was inflicting too much damage.