Byond ID:
    JaioAcex

Discord ID
    Grand Wizard Man#3857

Marine Name
    Jaio Gsulio/JA-I0

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Athein Bo'ytill

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes, I understand that any breaches of the honor can have my whitelisted removed from myself.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Clan Name: Bo'ytill
    The clan of Bo'ytill was an undesired clan, one of heathens. They housed themselves within an eastern quadrant of Yautja Prime, keeping to themselves. See, the Bo'ytill’s enjoyed the isolation. Here they felt they could focus more on hunting and not praising false gods. They focused heavily on their studies and the obeying of the honor code. However, with these rare conditions, the Honor Code and training are always heavily reinforced, and anyone that failed to uphold certain standards of the clan were looked down upon, even greater than heathens within standard Yautja Culture.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yautja Character Story
    Athein Bo'ytill was a peculiar Yautja, enjoying the persistent and brightly colored red. Blood, trinkets, it didn’t matter to him. Anything that possessed the color red peaked his attention, and he loved it. His armor, he rarely cleaned, for He took pride in the marking of his battles. Unless it had the color of war and ferocity, it didn't deserve a spot upon his armor. Even the blood stayed would soon be replaced by countless more layers from his enemies.
    His armor boasted multiple piercings by shortened spears, a partially shattered helmet tied to the waist, and a Xenomorph skull, all splattered in blood. Now, for a while, he had been blood thirsty, and considered himself impeccable, invulnerable. He was a Yautja that could kill anyone, and those he slays should be delighted to sacrifice their blood to him!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen this one around, talked with them quite a bit regarding the whitelist and their story. They show quite a decent understanding of the whitelist, and his stories are more than adequate. Easy +1 from me.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what to think of your app. On one hand, it's a good combat story. On the other, it's not really a story about you. If you remove the first and last few paragraphs, all I get is a story of a ravager killing a bunch of marines. Most of this story is just you hyping up how cool this ravager was. I don't get any information on your personality other than "My favorite color is red and I like to cover my armor with blood and trophies". I'm sorry, but I can't force myself to give this app anything other than a -1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YarHar1 View Post
    I don't know what to think of your app. On one hand, it's a good combat story. On the other, it's not really a story about you. If you remove the first and last few paragraphs, all I get is a story of a ravager killing a bunch of marines. Most of this story is just you hyping up how cool this ravager was. I don't get any information on your personality other than "My favorite color is red and I like to cover my armor with blood and trophies". I'm sorry, but I can't force myself to give this app anything other than a -1.
    See, I wished to insight that not only his quirk, but how he would be played as, in a scenario of this type. He wouldn't just rush, swinging and hoping to tag whatever it is he had put up for said hunt. Instead he would tail it, hoping to view a few combat encounters with the opposing side, in an attempt to know what the thing fully was, be it marine or xeno. Thanks you for opinion on the application, and thanks for help correcting grammatical errors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally enjoyed the story and like your character.

Character Story is actually unique, it explains what your character personally likes.
    Your clan backstory is amazing, yes I have saw it before but it is what I expected when we made that.
    I can trust you not to fuck up.

One negative point is a recent note that will be discussed soonish therefore I will stay Neutral (leaning to +1) until we discuss it.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a hypothetical scenario I'd like you to give an answer for, if you don't mind.

Say there's a field doctor operating on a marine near the landing zone, but not quite. Think like Nexus, or one of the outer rooms on CORSAT. The doctor in question has a piece of gear. You don't know what it is, all you know is that the doctor has it, is relatively near the FOB, and there are a few wounded marines waiting as well a few guards nearby. What would you do in that scenario? This isn't a "gotcha" question with a right or wrong answer, I just want to know what you would do personally.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    I've got a hypothetical scenario I'd like you to give an answer for, if you don't mind.

Say there's a field doctor operating on a marine near the landing zone, but not quite. Think like Nexus, or one of the outer rooms on CORSAT. The doctor in question has a piece of gear. You don't know what it is, all you know is that the doctor has it, is relatively near the FOB, and there are a few wounded marines waiting as well a few guards nearby. What would you do in that scenario? This isn't a "gotcha" question with a right or wrong answer, I just want to know what you would do personally.
    He's doing his job, following honor code I can't attack him to attempt to retrieve this piece of gear. His job as a doctor is to tend wounded marines, and thats what he is doing. However, as I'm watching him to let his job finish and try to Non-lethally obtain it, once his patient is up. Following Honor Code "During gear recovery, you should try and minimize the amount of damage that you do (i.e. A group of Marines is surrounding the body of a Yautja, you shouldn’t detonate the body there and then) however, with that being said, if there are obstacles in your way you should not refrain from completing your objectives" I would send a stun shot into the crowd, moving in to swiftly obtain the gear and then run, however if any of the wounded marines or any more intervene and I can't collect the gear, I'll let it go, he still has a job to do, and the wounded are still here. This minimizing the destruction, and no one should be killed. However, if directly after the patient is done he flees into the FOB. I'll simply take note of his name and await to see if he exits fob, as I'm not allowed to do gear recovery inside the FOB. However, if I feel i'm outmatched (they're armed with L42's, shotguns, and have various more personnel in and out) I'll simply let it go, as the honor code states, field side gear recovery isn't mandatory.
    Last edited by JaioAcex; 04-19-2020 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Clarification

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good response, I can't see anything wrong with it. The clan story is EPIC by the way. +1, good stories, honestly a really good answer in my opinion.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your answer. You put thought into it and within the hypothetical scenario you made sure to follow the Honor Code the best you can. I'll give you a +1, and I wish you luck with the application.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fortelian Thanks for the +1! @Sora9567 Thanks for the +1 and the question, I'm glad it met your standards and allowed for your judgement, I also appreciate the wishing of luck!