User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JaioAcex - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really comment on predator apps, and I don't particularly know you, but the things I've read in this thread have motivated me to post here.

Predator RP is not about talking. They're not synths, here to have a chat. People seem to think RP=Talking and Combat is the opposite of RP. Roleplay, as its name indicates is about playing a role ,and predators are very much focused on combat. Predator RP is about how you choose your targets, how you fight and what you decide to do with the people you engage with.

Your Gameplay and Why You Should be Whitelisted sections are longer than your backstory, which is good because I couldn't give two hoots about the backstory. I'll go out and say that your intimate knowledge of game mechanics plays in your favour ,as it'll allow you to engage in interesting ways, instead of the *roar, *femalescream, *laugh, run between marine lines cloaked until provoked so they can kidnap and murder you that several predators do and like to pretend is somehow HRP.

I think you could be an above average predator. +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    I don't really comment on predator apps, and I don't particularly know you, but the things I've read in this thread have motivated me to post here.

Predator RP is not about talking. They're not synths, here to have a chat. People seem to think RP=Talking and Combat is the opposite of RP. Roleplay, as its name indicates is about playing a role ,and predators are very much focused on combat. Predator RP is about how you choose your targets, how you fight and what you decide to do with the people you engage with.

Your Gameplay and Why You Should be Whitelisted sections are longer than your backstory, which is good because I couldn't give two hoots about the backstory. I'll go out and say that your intimate knowledge of game mechanics plays in your favour ,as it'll allow you to engage in interesting ways, instead of the *roar, *femalescream, *laugh, run between marine lines cloaked until provoked so they can kidnap and murder you that several predators do and like to pretend is somehow HRP.

I think you could be an above average predator. +1
    Enyong, I'll be honest. Seeing your response worried me, as I know you usually don't post on predator apps, and that.. worried me, thinking you would be displeased, but seeing as you've put your trust in me, has made me so very thankful for what you said, and the voting on my application. I really do appreciate it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid roleplayer, good story and I reckon you'll make a fun pred for me to duel and lose to with my nice red headband. +1 from me chief

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have encountered Jaio a lot of times during my stay in the USS Almayer.
    This man has an exceptional roleplaying skills and understanding of the server rules. I have seen him lately a lot at marine roles.
    His app is solid. Story is fine and answers are good.
    There is no reason to NOT vote a +1 so I will be leaving my..
    +1
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the inability to edit it, as it has been a week (ish) now. My discord has changed to Jaio#3857.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you kindly for posting your application, the council will be posting it's decesion on this app tomorrow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Thank you kindly for posting your application, the council will be posting it's decesion on this app tomorrow.
    I thank you and the council for the time you've taken to observe the application, should it be an acceptance or denial, I thank you for those.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just like to add that I trust Jaio as a good roleplayer and community member. If he messes up as a predator, then that can be reported, but I think he deserves this chance.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaio, I want to thank you for applying. When you first approached me I loved your character and his clan, I can say that both have only gotten better with time.

Cobble your story and clan history with the time you have on record, your notes being free of anything of ill note in the last month, and the community response, the council the is happy to bring you in on to the WL.

We will ask that you give Bancrose some time to get you your perms. And, as I ask every new Yautja, do play your character, not a mass murdering spess alien.

Welcome to the fields, brother.