User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50RemAndCounting - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything that I had to say about you was already said.
    +1
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really not convinced that you're going to take this whitelisted role seriously, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a pretty common problem most competent Captain players will face on a day to day basis.

It's 12:01, you just start, and you shoo your XO out of your office because he's there to steal your iPad. You enter the CIC, and your LT is doing some dumb LRP garbage that is incredibly fucking annoying to play with, how quickly do you BE the LT, and what method do you use to execute him/her/it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! +1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've put effort into your story, you understand the dynamics of a BE.

You are decently communicative while in CIC, save for that one time where you went to take a shit or something.

Your orders are decent and can make competent decisions. You ain't got your judgement impaired.

The only problem is that you slipped into a common problem: People referring to CASEVAC as an entity. It's not. CASEVAC stands for Casualty Evacuation. Not an aircraft. A CASEVAC can be performed with a multitude of aircraft, including STOL and whatever's that's available nearest to the corpsman.

+1
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't expect a seven page story of boring dialogue for an application so I read maybe four pages honestly, the first two and last two, seemed good and I could see the metaphor/message you were trying to get across in the beginning, very cool 50rem.

App is good for a mod, seen worse from other mods personally.

You've clearly put a lot of effort into this, both on this post and in game and I don't expect you to slip up.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have not seen them play as command, from what I have seen of them in game they were playing either a mute synthetic that ignored orders or a CT that was light greifing by power tripping and denying attachments .

I would suggest spending a lot of time playing as XO and trying better to improve your attitude and communication in game.

Edit: The fact that you are being complemented as Racist in this application is disturbing, even as a joke its inappropriate. No one would ever be promoted to a senior officer much less captain if they were associated with racism.

Last edited by Griffith78; 04-15-2020 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck no

this nerd deserves as +1

I'm taking a break from CM but from all the answers you have been delivering so far and the rounds I spent by your side I can entrust you wont fuck up as a CO.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith78 View Post
    Edit: The fact that you are being complemented as Racist in this application is disturbing, even as a joke its inappropriate. No one would ever be promoted to a senior officer much less captain if they were associated with racism.
    Everyone calls Racic 'Racist' because their last name sounds like Racist but with a c on the last letter, there's no kind of relation between the player being actually racist/roleplaying as a racist, it just sounds funny.

If they choose to not wave around shit like 'Sofia 'Racist' Racic' I wont have a real issue with it at all, thats what nicknames do sometimes, just to mock people and have a banter.
    Last edited by Me_Bigsnail; 04-15-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have not seen them play as command, from what I have seen of them in game they were playing either a mute synthetic that ignored orders or a CT that was light greifing by power tripping and denying attachments .

I would suggest spending a lot of time playing as XO and trying better to improve your attitude and communication in game.

...it's a pun. Racist is a pun on my surname, Racic. It's a running gag that another person thought of to make fun of people who don't know how to pronounce foreign names.

And I'm sorry you feel that way. I assure you, I've played XO and other command roles aplenty so far (which is why I applied for the WL now, because I feel confident enough with my experience in command so far). If I'm not mistaken the majority of my playtime is when you're not around, and the two rounds you mentioned were just really shitty/cancer rounds and I was having a really bad time personally, that's not how I normally play. Else I would have been spoken to about my behavior by now already and someone higher-up would already have brought it up in this thread, or just complain about it.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real gamer hours clearly
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having a comment like this on your app should instantly give you the whitelist