Your Character Name?
    RAT-947 / Pyotr Nadtochiy
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:48 PM 14.04.2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
    - Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    - We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.
    Description of the incident
    As a burrower i pushed a wooden crate 5 tiles west, 2 tiles south of it's original location and smashed it to create a plank that would serve as a cover for one of my traps. The plank then gets deleted and Forest2001 PMs me, saying i can't push boxes around as a xeno. After that i get noted.

From what i see, Forest tried to enforce a specific part of Rule 5: No powergaming - Do not abuse **bugs or unintended features** to gain an advantage for yourself or your team that says:

Xenos should not be pushing around crates/structures for cover or moving fuel tanks to locations to blow up walls/structures.

However, this exact line specifically mentions crates and similar objects being used for cover, and the reason for that is such objects can block an infinite stream of bullets (as can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GbYkbdMLu8) , which does sound like **a bug or an unintended feature**

I, on the other hand, was using a plank from the said crate to hide an acid trap, and since putting them beneath all kinds of objects including draggable boddies of critted marines and bursted corpses of monkeys / humans is deemed okay, i think planks from the pushable crates should have a green light as well.
    Evidence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRE7F_4bVk

me pushing the crate and plank disappearing
    How you would punish the accused
    idk i just want the note removed

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A ruling was given after the incident by Grimcad.
    I was correct in my enforcement of the rule, however the distance you moved the boxes was so insignificant it wasn’t a big deal.
    The note has since been removed.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all good then