Axyinious

Marine Name
    Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner

Other Whitelist Applications
    //showthrea...er-Application
    Captain Whitelist; Accepted.

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Matthaus

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes. I have read it over several times and I have also observed other synthetics in-game while as a ghost or any other role.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If you are securing a wounded marine to a safe position and you are engaged by a boarder/alien threat, you are allowed to fight back until the threat disengages because of their injuries or if marine assistance comes to help you.
    If no one comes to help, you may engage the threat until it retreats or you are able to keep a distance and escape.
    Another example is if a marine is getting dragged. I would inform of the incident over communications and seek assistance to retrieve the marine. If multiple threats engage, I would retreat until assistance comes and I am able to retrieve the captured/wounded marine in the backlines.
    I would preserve myself If I am unable to rescue a downed marine in the frontline if there are multiple contacts around him. Depending on the rank and importance of a marine, I would prioritize rescuing a Captain rather than a PFC in the frontlines if an incident like that occurs.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RGnDfFRUo/edit

The story has 4 pages, 1285 words and 7739 characters.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Matthaus was programmed to have an extroverted but rather lay back behavior. He will typically attempt to initiate conversations but he prefers to observe anyone before doing so.
    He is extremely punctual, which means that he always prefers to show up in the correct schedule regardless of the odds that might show up.
    Aditionally, he prefers to refer to his superiors and subordinates as 'kamerads'. His programming seems to understand it as a respectful and honorable title that he applies to his companions and superiors.
    Matthaus was fairly designed to resemble a german as his designer was one himself. His appearance and personality is based on some of german stereotypes and some marines might even discriminate Matthaus for that.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I am very familiar with Engineering as I have more than 40 hours at CE/OT duties. I have memorized how to repair, construct, de-construct and hack doors and vendors. I am very familiar with FOB constructions, layouts, APC repairing and OB cannon reloading.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am very familiar with Command as I have mained XO and SO before being whitelisted as a CO.
    I know how to overwatch squads, drop supply drops, change SLs, report a marine if they are being insubordinate and coordinate squads for a push or defensive stance. I also have a good grasp on the new Marine Law so I won't have any problems with that.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I have played a lot of Medical when I was new so I am very familiar with the roles. I have memorized all surgeries, pill bottles effects and colors and chemical compositions such as ImiAlky, KeloDerm, TriBica. I know how to do research fairly well such as analyzing xenomorph blood, analyzing research documents and making the compositions.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I have played a lot of Requisitions and I am very familiar with Cargo roles. I have played more than 20 hours as a RO. I know how to order supplies with the ASRS console, how to do supply drops and how to man the Requisitions line. I have memorized all of the attachments in vendors and slangs for attachments.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Despite liking combat and command roles, support roles are the roles that I most have played during my playtime in CM. I also like to RP a lot with everyone within my line of sight so I would like to be a synthetic so I can support the marines to victory and also seek more roleplaying opportunites with other players.

I can help the marines with most tasks they should need if a department is under-staffed. Essentially, I would like to provide HRP for synthetics and change the play style so we can have more relations and fun ingame. Combat roles are good, yes. But they are not quite enforced to roleplay while on the frontlines.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I have not been banned in the last month and I have no active jobbans.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    I was never banned from the CM-SS13 Official Discord.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Synthetics have fascinated me because of their ability to multi task and assist marines. I would like to enhance the roleplaying for synthetics during every round I play in by interacting with other players during my time.
    Combat roles are important, yes. However support rules are the roles that play the most important role during CM-SS13 by supporting the frontline soldiers by aiding them with medical assistance and supplies.
    A synthetic is able to do all these duties and that have inspired me to apply. I am fairly know for my good roleplay so I would like to enhance that performance.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really remember you in support roles, mostly CO. But I believe you will do well in this role. Didn't read story btw

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The captain blows off his hand for no reason and all he does is stand there?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    The captain blows off his hand for no reason and all he does is stand there?
    Despite the Captain's poor behavior as he wanted to test Matthaus's reliability with the Mateba, Matthaus prefered to stay back and observe what would happen afterwards as he did not want to take an agressive approach right at his first time in the USS Almayer. His right hand was not entirely blown up but it was severely damaged, however it could be fixed easily with a blowtorch.
    What I wanted to show in that part of the story is that Matthaus prefers to lay back off in similiar situations and observe what happens before taking any actions. His right hand was quite not a huge problem as he could repair it later and he did not feel any anger emotions towards the Captain which just shows how cold Matthaus is. However, IF the Captain kept shooting him, he would stop from his stationary observative behavior and subdue the Captain.

It would be quite different however if a PFC or a boarder was shooting Matthaus. He would attempt to make the threat disengage because of their injuries or if assistance came.
    In-game, I would not act differently but I would ask the Captain on the reason he did. Whether it was an accident or on purpose. I believe a Captain blowing your hand in-game for no reason at all might be a warning issued to the Captain.

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck easy +1 from me.

Great player and a member of the community.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Aden!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the Captain shooting Matthaus with a Mateba the very first time they meet simply to 'test' him may have been a bit...extreme, I think the lack of a reaction from Matthaus is fairly appropriate since it shows your synth does not react with emotion, but rather logic since the Captain surely doesn't have any reason to shoot him another time, right? On the other hand though, self-preservation is one of the rules synths are required to follow so maybe some kind of reaction would have been warranted in that situation? But you said in your reply to Jakk that Matthaus would have reacted if the CO fired multiple shots, clearly intent on 'killing' Matthaus so honestly I think its fine. You also clarify if it wasn't the CO but some random marine he would react differently, which also makes sense to me. Your description of the actual damage to to the hand though does conflict with the story a bit, it says the hand is blown up and will require quite some time to repair, but that's kinda besides the point.

I think the rest of the story is nice, it has a lot of dialogue and I do like your synth's formal way of speaking with a little german twist to it.

I've also seen you around myself in multiple different support roles so I'm sure you know your way around that.

1+ from me.
    Last edited by 4000daniel1; 04-21-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: i cant type
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, daniel!

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I haven't replied to this yet. You had a good response, and I see you enough in game and in discord to trust you'd make a good kraut synth. +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: