7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post USCM Dossier: Salvador Kepplinger

---USCM Official Dossier---

General Information

Name: Salvador [REDACTED] Kepplinger
    Alias: '56' (Unknown reasoning)
    Full Title: Reverend Doctor Father Captain Salvador [REDACTED] Kepplinger, Knight of Her Royal Majesty of Britain
    Place of Birth: [REDACTED] Michigan; Upper Peninsula
    Notable Contacts: [REDACTED]

Positive relations: Weyland-Yutani Corporation. Kepplinger Insurance.
    Negative relations: None... for now.

Military History: Salvador Kepplinger was born in [REDACTED] in the UP of Michigan. He moved to Texas at the age of 20, where he gained an interest in Theology. After a few years studying military history, Salvador joined the army as a private. He quickly rose through the ranks by volunteering for every available assignment. After some years, at the rank of Staff Sergeant, Salvador was sent with a Spec Ops team to suppress a terrorist group by the name of "Blanket Bombers" in a small country on the southern border of France. Salvador and his team managed to stop the terrorists. Their next orders were to move to Britain for security and logistical reasons.

While in Britain, the Queen was in a parade. But then disaster struck! An Irish terrorist group attacked the Queen! Salvador's team was not at the parade unfortunately, so it was Salvador by himself. He quickly leapt into the frey. Using his robust karate moves, Salvador disposed of every terrorist there, then grabbed the queen's cane, and threw it with enough velocity to knock a sniper off the roof of a building onto the ground, into the hands of the authorities.

For his valiant actions, Salvador was Knighted by Her Royal Majesty, the Queen. Shortly thereafter, Salvador retired and decided to run for president of the country he had helped. Andorra. With the support of the Queen, Salvador got it and became the president.

Salvador then went of to rejoin the military. This time he was commissioned into the Provost Marshal. He started at ensign, and quickly rose to Lieutenant Commander. Lieutenant Commander Kepplinger was placed in charge of a vicious detention center. We expected him to get torn to shreds. Next thing you know Kepplinger is the designated Gang leader of the whole prison. As well as the warden. His methods converted over 100,000 prisoners from vicious killers into kind and caring members of society.

For his robustness Salvador was promoted to Commander. He had a 2 year hiatus in the Sahara desert ,with nothing but rags, for unknown reasons. (Contact President for more information) and when he returned, he had a uniform with an 0-6 Paygrade (Captain) attached. Captain Salvador Kepplinger's employment papers had shifted from Provost Marshal to USCM. When asked why, he underwent a series of light-headedness and by the time he was able to respond, we gave up.

We asked the president what he has to say about Salvador. Here is what he said: "Salvador? I know that guy. He's a strange bloke. Does a lot of stuff. How old is that guy? Anyone actually know? Heh, well, I once had tea with him actually. Not a bad dude. We talked about all sorts of stuff. He's a good dude. He has done all sorts of secret missions for me. Oh, this is public? I was just joking haha!"

Theological Journey: Salvador Kepplinger moved to Italy for quite some time while in the military. He decided to join the Catholic Church while still in the military and became a military chaplain. He became a Deacon for the Church, not just in the military. Eventually he was ordained as a Priest, and had his own Church. While in Andorra, Salvador became a bishop. After being knighted, the Pope promoted Salvador to Arch-Bishop. He had been given the chance to be a cardinal, but he wanted to pursue his military career and then become president of Andorra, so he declined, and settled for Arch-Bishop.

Volunteer service: Salvador serves as a volunteer fire fighter, fighting fires both literally and figuratively. He has been known to be nearby buildings whenever mysterious fires start, and has managed to avoid questioning about this.

Weyland-Yutani Employment: Salvador Kepplinger worked for Weyland-Yutani for quite some time. We're searching for more information right now.

Summary: Salvador is currently the president of Andorra and an Arch-Bishop of the Catholic Church.
    Last edited by Fortelian; 06-29-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a work in progress and is subject to change.

You may treat this as Salvador's real lore, but it will most likely change at some point.

Take note.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good story I support this application +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support this too. +1
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IRA Terrorists? Someone just dated themselves.

Edit: Also +1
    Last edited by Moosetasm; 04-21-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, this has been updated to hint towards Salvador's service with a certain group of Volunteers.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 loses CO rounds

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    -1 loses CO rounds
    I think you're mixing me up with another guy, I've never lost.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to create Marine Autonomous Zone, separatist and UPP sponsored provocateur

+1 for you comrade
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.