User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memesky - Commander Application

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much like Compy said, I have never ever seen you play anything except MP, really. You've played a couple rounds as XO and from what I saw it was all severely lacking. It is obvious you have no experience in the role. And I've never seen you play a single round of either SO or SL, and I think it's safe to assume you have no experience in those either.

My advice would be to withdraw the app and focus on grinding SL, SO and XO for around two months, then reapply.

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    Pretty much like Compy said, I have never ever seen you play anything except MP, really. You've played a couple rounds as XO and from what I saw it was all severely lacking. It is obvious you have no experience in the role. And I've never seen you play a single round of either SO or SL, and I think it's safe to assume you have no experience in those either.

My advice would be to withdraw the app and focus on grinding SL, SO and XO for around two months, then reapply.

Thank you for voting, but that's not happening.

I believe I can easily get to know the role much better in this short time span. After all it's just a game role.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    Thank you for voting, but that's not happening.

I believe I can easily get to know the role much better in this short time span. After all it's just a game role.
    Its not just a game role, though. Its a whitelist for a reason.

When I was granted my whitelist, I knew I was expected to be more than just a role. I had an obligation to ensure players had fun and that I didn't ruin that fun.

Maybe that's just the server boomer in me, but the whitelist should be held in higher regard and the "it's just a game role" comment locked down my -1.

Apologies if this sounds harsh, but it irks me the wrong way when people downplay the privileges they're granted.
    Captain Chirs Mooris - CO Whitelist

Chris - Synth Whitelist

"CM without RP is CM without a soul"

My join date is a lie, I've been around since 2017

Trial Moderator: 02AUG2020 - 08SEP2020
    Moderator: 08SEP2020 - 05NOV2020

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen you in any command role nor as an SL.

Your app is lacking with the most bare minimum answers provided, and is extremely low effort. Your backstory is also a series of short sentences and show little to no creativity other than the generic 'Rose through the ranks due to being great, look at how good I am' trope which shows no detail on how you are actually fit for command nor able to provide positively to round flow with RP.

I would suggest withdrawing this app and taking it more seriously next time you want to apply since you see the CO whitelist as just another game role. CO's are held to a higher standard, and you clearly have no regard for this in mind with this application and current mindset.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What could have been said has been said. We need to see some effort if you want to convince the council you're really up to the task.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingIdiot View Post
    What could have been said has been said. We need to see some effort if you want to convince the council you're really up to the task.

I'll withdraw, I knew the consequences of rushing an app.

I rushed it since the apps are closing, it was worth a shot, I know what I need now.

You will see me in CIC more often in the next month.

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, withdrawn by the applicant.

You may reapply in a month.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: