User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - forest2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do agree that I shouldn't have delayed.
    However, at the time I spawned the praetorians there were 10 remaining Xenos. The entire hive got wiped out as the Praes got to the field.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    I do agree that I shouldn't have delayed.
    However, at the time I spawned the praetorians there were 10 remaining Xenos. The entire hive got wiped out as the Praes got to the field.
    Alright, fair enough, I'm going to withdraw this report. Just please try and do something about it if what you do ends up dragging the round on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's be real, if marines are in the hive killing everything at 12:25, that generally means everyone just bumrushed and admins are within their discretion to make it fair for the xeno team at least, just like if the xenos were to bumrush the marines on landing which we ruled as not being permitted. I don't think there was any ill-intent on forest2001's part with the palatines, but yeah their use should be limited.

Since the reporter requests it to be withdrawn, it'll be withdrawn, but I will be talking with Overlord about the use of Palatines as they are almost on par with primordial xenos when they exsisted.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids