Byond ID?
    Waltermeldron

Marine Name
    Walter Meldron

Other Whitelist Applications
    None

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Meldron

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yep

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Alamo/Normandy crashing down onto Almayer would be an emergency situation, I'd be able to attack xenomorphs as long as I am still fulfilling my other duties.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

688 words. I'm not a great writer, so don't expect a great story.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Meldron is a militaristic unit. He often responds to orders in a militaristic fashion and will typically refer to entities in a military fashion. Meldron will usually have a bland expression on his face.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Very familiar. I know how to quickly load the OB and I know how to create explosives through the OT labs through my experience as CE/OT.

I'm not a big fan of squad engineer, but I have played it and I know exactly how to set up different types of barricades, how to link barricades together and other important things, such as setting up turrets, setting up M56Ds, et cetera.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I haven't played much of SO, but I do play XO from time to time. I know exactly how to operate the overwatch consoles and I know how to launch an OB/supply crate as well as many other things associated with the overwatch consoles. For example, changing the squad leader.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I am very familiar with medical. I play research roles when I want to discover, and I know all of the surgeries off the top of my head. I know the OD amounts for most medical chems, and what chemicals to administer if someone is injured.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I am familiar with requisitions, although I don't play RO/CT much. I know how to operate the supply console and the drop pads and I know how to load the supply crates

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I really enjoy playing support roles and assisting marines. With this, I believe that I know each and every one of the branches of CM to apply for synthetic. I've also read the synthetic guidelines, so I know what I can and can't do as a synth

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    No

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you think of a better name than Meldron? It's literally your ckey and your marine name.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Can you think of a better name than Meldron? It's literally your ckey and your marine name.
    I suppose I can go for Frank, but I can't modify the application now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers are fine, I see no problem with them. Your application is very solid overall. Story is fine aswell, it showcases how your synthetic will act and talk with the crew and it shows your quirk well. Your quirk is not unique, but that's not a problem at all.
    I have seen you quite a lot in support roles such as OT and doctor and I can support that you will do well as a synthetic.
    I haven't seen you lately in-game but I am sure you wil do well.
    +1
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Kleiner View Post
    Answers are fine, I see no problem with them. Your application is very solid overall. Story is fine aswell, it showcases how your synthetic will act and talk with the crew and it shows your quirk well. Your quirk is not unique, but that's not a problem at all.
    I have seen you quite a lot in support roles such as OT and doctor and I can support that you will do well as a synthetic.
    I haven't seen you lately in-game but I am sure you wil do well.
    +1
    Thanks, I usually play during low-pop hours because it becomes unplayable for me at high pop, so you won't usually see me on when there's 180+ players

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm going to support this application and good luck, bud.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    Yeah I'm going to support this application and good luck, bud.
    Thanks

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think you can bring to the role of a synthetic?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    What do you think you can bring to the role of a synthetic?
    I believe I can assist departments where the crew may be lacking, such as in medical when no one is there to produce chems or engineering when there are no OT/CEs to load the OB. Players would get to experience me behaving like a militaristic synth, listening to me as I use military slang in my sentences to give them a slight chuckle or win over their respect as a synthetic that they can look up to. I can be obedient to command, and will always follow lawful orders from any superior.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app, he asked for help to proofread his story in discord, although the quirk isnt really mindblowing I personally believe walter can make rounds more fun, I can vouch on his experience to roleplay and support roles.

+1 Good luck chief
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart