User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: USCM Dossier: Wamakahana Windhealer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I said it was my personal opinion, I also said that the things you did were whatever to me - if you want your RP, that's fine. But that's the thing, you want your RP, and the way you get defensive about it - only your RP. I don't think anyone is detracting from your good rounds, where you cleverly outsmarted the xenos, they're detracting from your "a touch too far from base" rounds where you make weird decision calls that have almost always gotten staff attention. A cunning and wise Native American CO that uses his wits to outsmart a hivemind, that's good RP to me. A Native American CO that allows marines to play scalpball, box each other to decide squad assignments or randomly install carpet and hardwood floors on a military vessel that he even though he commands, is still owned by the USCM? That's just questionable RP to me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah I agree with you, its really all subjective though what kind of RP you enjoy, but if parts of my roleplay actually did hurt the experience of other players tryna play CM I would quit that immediately, which I have done aswell in the past. Sorry I think I misinterpreted you before and got a bit defensive there, also my character was not native american!!! i stole the name off xavier renegade angel, a stupid adult swim show haha. Also added some interesting images to the gallery, post-final update!
    Last edited by Dreven; 09-15-2020 at 05:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Well yeah I agree with you, its really all subjective though what kind of RP you enjoy, but if parts of my roleplay actually did hurt the experience of other players tryna play CM I would quit that immediately, which I have done aswell in the past. Sorry I think I misinterpreted you before and got a bit defensive there, also my character was not native american!!! i stole the name off xavier renegade angel, a stupid adult swim show haha.
    It's all good, you do have your high points and I appreciate that from you. I don't necessarily agree with how the staff handles CO RP, but also I just wanted to give an unbiased view of how COs do their RP. It's cool to have and make your own fun, and that's important, but it's also worth noting that without the staff and the server, we wouldn't have Captain Wamakahana "Bold and Cunning as a Fox" Windhealer either.

https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=17989
    Last edited by 6DIRTY; 09-15-2020 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Good old Barry Packer

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    met this guy in 2186

cool guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen a few rounds with Windhealer, he's something that I wish we had more of; genuine characters, or gimmicks, same thing.

Anyway, good Tribal Chief.

Whitelisted Captain Glass Bottle Coke's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man, the myth, the legend. Never a dull moment with this guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, the famous Wamakahana Windhealer, one of the few COs out there who makes every round enjoyable with his gimmicky tactics and different from those "meta" rounds. Truly the CO I admire the most!