Date of Incident
    April 28, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Madeline 'Compy' Czech and Roman Langston

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Hooderino

Accused Character Name
    Ya'kui

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    23:00-00:30

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    First incident. I was Private First Class Madeine 'Compy' Czech. Another marine and I were just patrolling the road in search of a Lurker that killed off a shit ton of marines. Ya'Kui was just spamming emotes and nothing wrong with that as the other player and I had some interesting RP. But when Ya'Kui disarmed me when they were cloaked and ran off with my main weapon leaving me with a low fueled Flamer I was killed off by the Lurker ending my round there. (Weapon was a fireaxe).

Second incident I respawned as cryo ERT Engineer Roman Langston. I was just searching caves for wounded marines and tunnels to blow up as I stocked up on C4 for this very reason some marines started fighting Ya'Kui. I was hit by a stray bullet or two but I wasn't chasing after them I was just minding my own business searching for tunnels and searching for a new weapon as I lost mine earlier in a siege.

Well after Ya'Kui slashed me a few times without me ever attacking them nor anything I ran off and just started cutting away weeds so we could move easier, Ya'Kui was dragging a dead marine and killed me off without me ever attacking them, broken bones not splinted, and no weapon on me.

Not mad about dying the first time so much but the fact that you took my weapon and just spammed emotes afterwards AND disarmed me while cloaked seemed pretty LRP.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will be provided

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the council. But they ruined my round twice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness to the second incident I saw Roman walking unarmed when Ya'Kui came across him as he was being chased by a mob of marines I saw him take a couple of slashes at Roman when he wasn't even a threat to Ya'Kui

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the request of the council here are logs of Compy being attacked by a lurker shortly before the first incident.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Above attack resulted in bone breaks
    First incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Second incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

If I missed anything, feel free to post here or DM me. superjo98#1797
    Last edited by superjo98; 04-29-2020 at 11:16 PM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to the first incident, I was not cloaked when I disarmed you. I was in one of the corners covered in grass in that jungle area. I disarmed you because you had followed me in that dense area, and I was trying to ambush that ancient Lurker since he had killed so many marines and so I viewed him quite the worthy prey. The second incident, I was shot at by a couple marines near the river and I lured them back into the caves, in which a few more marines had joined them in hunting me. I was being shot at by the group, and while I'm in that conflict I can't take time to discern what marines are shooting at me and the ones that aren't. If I were you I wouldn't have been in the middle of a group of marines shooting at a predator. I figured you had lingered off from the group trying to find the marine that I took so I killed you as well, figuring you were one of the marines trying to kill me considering you were with the group that was hunting me. I did not see you had no weapon and I apologize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, claiming that I 'ruined' your round twice is a bit far fetch considering you were going after an ancient lurker by yourself with an axe. My plan was to scare you away so I could have the lurker to myself, not get you killed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    Also, claiming that I 'ruined' your round twice is a bit far fetch considering you were going after an ancient lurker by yourself with an axe. My plan was to scare you away so I could have the lurker to myself, not get you killed.

I've always played as melee marine since 2018. It's just the thing I do.

But you did ruin my round by taking my weapon and not letting me fight the Lurker I was hoping to fight. I also wasn't by myself, there was another marine with me who had a flamer. We were clearing vines to spot Lurkers easier.

You could have examined me to see that I had no weapon other than my knife that I was using to cut weeds. I was also dropping my knife from broken bones that weren't splinted which you would have noticed if you didn't jump straight to killing me.

I also feel like adding this as it's also a HC break. When I was building and looting materials around the cave's mouth you threw your combi stick at me when I posed no threat nor attacked you in any way. I was just doing my job as engineer and I was attacked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Compy View Post
    I've always played as melee marine since 2018. It's just the thing I do.

But you did ruin my round by taking my weapon and not letting me fight the Lurker I was hoping to fight. I also wasn't by myself, there was another marine with me who had a flamer. We were clearing vines to spot Lurkers easier.

You could have examined me to see that I had no weapon other than my knife that I was using to cut weeds. I was also dropping my knife from broken bones that weren't splinted which you would have noticed if you didn't jump straight to killing me.

I also feel like adding this as it's also a HC break. When I was building and looting materials around the cave's mouth you threw your combi stick at me when I posed no threat nor attacked you in any way. I was just doing my job as engineer and I was attacked.
    You had a whole minute to, 1. get your axe back and/or go back to safety, 2. radio in for help, or 3. take out your flamer and prepare for a fight.

Where did your wounds come from? Because if I'm not mistaken you had gotten slashed by me while I attacked the group. Why not show the logs where you and the group assaulted me? And no, I did not throw a combistick at you while you were building cades, that's a blatant HC break. Please provide logs for that as well, and if I did hit you with my combi it must have been on accident when I was defending myself from the marines.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as I was the Lurker from the 1st incident. Whether you had a fireaxe or not would not have changed you being killed. If anything, it would've made it even easier to have killed you. In fact, the only reason I didn't kill the second marine is because I was forced to retreat into the fire you set before you died. To that regard, I highly doubt that losing the fireaxe was such a massive difference towards your first life in the round.

I also wouldn't have attempted to melee fight you fair and square since I was the only Lurker in the round, and I was fighting a 6 man Delta hunting pack. You would've just been cloak tackled, as you were the 1st time you were killed, or simply pounced. Basically, the first incident isn't a problem due to the reason 'it ruined your chances of fighting the Lurker'.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    snip
    I was trying to get my weapon back of which I couldn't find. Later found out it was hidden in a set of vines aways from where you disarmed me and the road.

I did take out my flamer, oh wait I had little fuel and couldn't hit the Lurker because I ran out..

I did radio for help, no one came.

I got the wounds when we were sieged at the western river where I died to a Lurker. I'm not allowed to pull logs as I'm involved. Ask Superjo to pull them.

It's blatant HC break to attack an unarmed marine.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollerNoob View Post
    snip
    I wasn't expecting to come out alive fully. I was going to die in a melee battle as I do every round. It ruined my round the first time because I didn't get the thrill of fighting you the way I intended.