User Tag List

Thread: Deepwoods - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deepwoods - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Deepwoods
    Character Name?
    William Moore
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Clown
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TG, Paradise
    Reason for Ban
    I'd imagine it would have to do with me saying something that came off poorly last night. I was asleep when I was actually banned from the Discord. I know that at least one system admin person took me complaining that my penalty was disproportionate in comparison to a recent incident of someone pulling a stunt in-game and getting off lightly as me threatening to actively sabotage the server via a comment that my follies have lacked any comparative spectacle, but that wasn't the intent. The reason boiled down could probably be summed up as "Distressed rambling".
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    There won't be an appeal here so much as an apology. I own my error. I ended up in a very depressed and emotional state last night after what happened, and then when you toss on me being tired and it was like I was drunk. And while I don't drink on principle to avoid that state, the end result is that you folks functionally had to deal with a belligerent drunk whose actions were driven by an active desire to be banned, obliviated, and cast to the corner. There was an aspect of suicidal ideation to it, and I'm sorry for bringing that to the table.
    This as it occurred is something I am well aware of the root of. I pushed myself too hard and ended up too tired. I should've stopped one round before and gone to bed two hours earlier. I should have simply walked away. If I had, none of this would've gone down as it did. It's no excuse for what I brought to the game or to the Discord, and I promise to use this constructively and to do better in the future if I'm ever allowed to return. If I have to prove myself by my conduct in game when I return, then so be it. I'll be a model player and personage within the game and Discord alike, and you'll have no further problems from me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a permanent ban pending, and you told one of our admins to go fuck themselves.
    Thank you for your apology, but more than likely your permanent game ban will be processed so you will have no need for accessing our discord services.

You can appeal your discord ban if you ever appeal your permanent game ban and that is lifted.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids