User Tag List

Thread: Nova - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nova - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Vho
    Character Name?
    NO-***-X
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    none
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    HUNK01
    Total Ban Duration
    varies
    Remaining Duration
    varies
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Bug abuse. Player caught abusing the Fog Bug..
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://imgur.com/a/6SnTinB

I had no warnings whatsoever telling me what i did or to stop be banned, and the reason for ban is is made up as I had nothing to do with fog abusing.

Again, I was banned with zero warnings telling me what I should not do. I was playing the game as intended and attempted to describe what I may have done, but instead I am punished for it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not a permanent ban. It's a 3 hour ban. Bans less than 24 hours are non-appeable since the time of investigation supersedes the time of the ban.

As another moderator told me, Scissor cuts are supposed to be stopped by barricades and it going thru the barricades is not intended. Unless a Gameplay Archtect says otherwise, is considered a bug abuse and you'll be punished for it.

Edit: I will be removing the ban note IF the devs says this feature is intended.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 04-29-2020 at 10:50 PM.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not told that they were supposed to be stopped by barricades. Yes, I agree with you that the Gameplay Archtect has that decision. Again, I had nothing to do with the reason for ban "fog bug" or anything else, which may include the tile distance, or personal favors, or complaints otherwise misunderstood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You edited your post to say ban note. I don't know what a ban note is and I shouldn't have any ban notes. I played the game as intended because there was absolutely nothing ever said, mentioned or otherwise that I shouldn't be able to use scissor-cuts through barricades. You ban without warning and possibly without understanding if the exact reason should be severely ban able. I was not abusing any fog and the scissor-cut feature has been around for a considerable amount of time, enough for it to come with a warning.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Resolved. Ban note will be removed.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: