Date of Incident
    April 30, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Victor 'Wilhelm' Wolfgang

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    i dont know

Accused Character Name
    Sofia Racic

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:32PM GMT, or 9:32 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    LRP, Meta Grudging

Description of the incident:
    Through the whole round the CO has been aggressive to me when i was CE, i asked if i could deconstruct the window in CIC, the CO previously handed it to XO so i asked XO if i could do it, the CO jumps on comms and says the he is fine with it, i asked the XO if he WANTED it removed not if he will allow it because it would effect him most and SOs, he said sure but then the CO stated that i have no respect for him and that i need to watch my words, later on in the round the CO orders my arrest for NoD and intoxication, i had been drunk yes but that was after i loaded the OB, checked all Squad Reqs and gave req the engineering mats, i had no other duty to do. this was brought up with staff at the time about how my charge has been served and that it would be left alone, skip further ahead over to the Xenos boarding, i had jumped down the Tank bay as the XO ordered to build a slide (he did meta and the slide was the recovery) the CO ordered not to and as such i didnt build anything but waited there for something to do, the CO came down and a marine who was in complete CMO gear, had said to me that it would help the marines, and as such i stated this over comms to the Sofia, the CO. She then came down and spoke to the marine about it and stated he wa LCPL even though his ID was not visible, it wasnt on his ID slot or his pocket, hand E.C.T and this was clear meta, i said to him that he must be the CMO as his gear can be seen but he instead BEed me for this. i understand if someone annoys you to arrest them but to BE someone and end their round especially a CE who is important to the round end to build cades, there shouldnt be a BE but a stern warning in stead, this however was not carried out and even after he didnt appropriately announce the BE but rather stating " Yes i BEed the CE now get to tank bay"

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    i have none but i did ahelp it so it may be on those logs as such

How you would punish the accused:
    i would like nothing more than their CO status to be viewed in the upcoming rounds and their gameplay to be watched as it seems every round Sofia is on i am being screamed at by her or she is aggressive towards me with no reason or worry, i suggest staff be notified to look out for the meta grudge or maybe look at her CO status and judge whether someone should have it if they are easily going to meta grudge a character.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I am the CO that Battlefield Executed you.

For the first sentence of your incident description, I legitimately don't understand how does that constitute metagrudging to you. I wanted to watch how the XO of that round lead the operation so I gave her over the command of the operation. It was her responsibility to come up with a plan, hold a briefing while I watched and then lead the marines in the op. It doesn't mean that I as the CO suddenly disappeared and stopped being important. I was present and listening so I chimed in with what I said to ensure I did my part on following proper protocol and procedure, as outlined in the Marine Law. You responded by backtalking your superior and complain about aggressiveness?

And yes I am aware you ahelped your arrest because I was asked by a moderator to explain my side of the story in that. And as I explained it in game I'll repeat it here: department heads getting drunk is not ok, you need to lead your department by example and be capable of giving your subordinates orders at any given moment in time. And you can't do that if you're drunk.

Moving on to the tankbay stuff which set the precedent for your BE. All I could find about the building thing was:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

To which I responded and told everyone to cease. Then you started arguing over comms that CMO said we should "build a slide" for medical reasons and that everyone should come build a fun park (as seen in the transcript I will post below, I saved the raw chatlog locally on my computer from that round).

The entire CMO thing was a gross violation of the standard operating procedure in my opinion, but I was even prepared to write it off as a bad joke until you told me to go fuck myself in my face. And in case you weren't aware, the medic had all his standard gear on except the CMO's hat which he nicked from somewhere. It also literally stated the medic's rank whenever he spoke so I again, have zero idea what you're talking about, exactly. All that your responses to my inquiries and orders then had led me to believe that you were pretty obviously taking me for a moron while I was dealing with that issue.

The argument happened in between me making an announcement that nobody is to build anything in tankbay and the hijack occuring. And then when the hijack announcement happened you decided to insult me to my face. I BEd you for telling me to go fuck myself to my face, not for whatever you wrote about here.

Your last part is blatantly incorrect as well, after I was done with the BE I ordered everyone to evac after I announced the BE as follows:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As you can see you also failed to mention the mutiny joke you made in response to my announcement that nothing is to be built at tankbay.
    The announcement was:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

To which you immediately replied:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Everyone knows that the "m word" is a joke about mutinying. And with you saying that after all the things than went on between us that round I absolutely took that as a real and serious threat.

So, to wrap it up. I don't understand at all how is anything you wrote about here constituting LRP. Neither do I understand the metagrudging accusation, I treated you in the exact same way I would treat any other player in this situation. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, I recall talking to you about you accusing people about metagrudging just before I retired, but I digress.

And I'm not even sure if this is a report is concerning the BE really because you did not mention anything about an improper BE. But regardless, until that gets cleared up, here is basically the moment of the BE. Note that this all happened after all of the announcements mentioned above:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    Hello. I am the CO that Battlefield Executed you.

For the first sentence of your incident description, I legitimately don't understand how does that constitute metagrudging to you. I wanted to watch how the XO of that round lead the operation so I gave her over the command of the operation. It was her responsibility to come up with a plan, hold a briefing while I watched and then lead the marines in the op. It doesn't mean that I as the CO suddenly disappeared and stopped being important. I was present and listening so I chimed in with what I said to ensure I did my part on following proper protocol and procedure, as outlined in the Marine Law. You responded by backtalking your superior and complain about aggressiveness?

And yes I am aware you ahelped your arrest because I was asked by a moderator to explain my side of the story in that. And as I explained it in game I'll repeat it here: department heads getting drunk is not ok, you need to lead your department by example and be capable of giving your subordinates orders at any given moment in time. And you can't do that if you're drunk.

Moving on to the tankbay stuff which set the precedent for your BE. All I could find about the building thing was:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

To which I responded and told everyone to cease. Then you started arguing over comms that CMO said we should "build a slide" for medical reasons and that everyone should come build a fun park (as seen in the transcript I will post below, I saved the raw chatlog locally on my computer from that round).

The entire CMO thing was a gross violation of the standard operating procedure in my opinion, but I was even prepared to write it off as a bad joke until you told me to go fuck myself in my face. And in case you weren't aware, the medic had all his standard gear on except the CMO's hat which he nicked from somewhere. It also literally stated the medic's rank whenever he spoke so I again, have zero idea what you're talking about, exactly. All that your responses to my inquiries and orders then had led me to believe that you were pretty obviously taking me for a moron while I was dealing with that issue.

The argument happened in between me making an announcement that nobody is to build anything in tankbay and the hijack occuring. And then when the hijack announcement happened you decided to insult me to my face. I BEd you for telling me to go fuck myself to my face, not for whatever you wrote about here.

Your last part is blatantly incorrect as well, after I was done with the BE I ordered everyone to evac after I announced the BE as follows:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As you can see you also failed to mention the mutiny joke you made in response to my announcement that nothing is to be built at tankbay.
    The announcement was:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

To which you immediately replied:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Everyone knows that the "m word" is a joke about mutinying. And with you saying that after all the things than went on between us that round I absolutely took that as a real and serious threat.

So, to wrap it up. I don't understand at all how is anything you wrote about here constituting LRP. Neither do I understand the metagrudging accusation, I treated you in the exact same way I would treat any other player in this situation. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, I recall talking to you about you accusing people about metagrudging just before I retired, but I digress.

And I'm not even sure if this is a report is concerning the BE really because you did not mention anything about an improper BE. But regardless, until that gets cleared up, here is basically the moment of the BE. Note that this all happened after all of the announcements mentioned above:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So, whole lot to work with there, the M word you never added the factor i said straight after and made it clear in the next 3 lines of text that the M word means MONEY and that it would be to buy another ship, i made this clear specifically so you could not claim it was a mutiny.

The announcement, wasnt me it was XO who announced it, i helped him from being boinked over meta by telling everyone it was a fun park. this made it so his meta was not gonna be a boink-able thing as he announced that pre-hijack.

Moving onto the BE part, threatening your leadership or so on so forth is not applicable when there was no actual threat other than me saying that a man in full CMO clothing was in fact the CMO. you state that he wasnt in gear and that he had his rank but i have to remind you that to know someones rank and so forth when there is no visual sign is in fact meta gaming as you are knowing things you would realistically not know.

Now onto the insult, i insulted you AFTER you drew your weapon as i watched you fail to draw it and im guessing spam E as you pulled it out, patted me on the back with help intent before drawing it again. a clear show you are about to kill me. then i stepped to the side so no one else was hit, you chose to then draw your weapon and fire at me thus killing me. and to BE someone over a simple line of words? clarify.

If you love to save the chat log and paste the text please remember to paste it all not just a specific part of it that makes you look good as it is then that you may lose the trust of others when they bring you up on it, just advise.

Onto the Ahelp, yes i did an Ahelp earlier, this was due to me wanting clarification on if you would be given a charge as i was found innocent of 1/2 SOA Charges. i never actually requested it be looked into as a rule break and i never asked that the staff in question message you, that was on their own free will. and at the end of it they in fact PMed me later on in the round to let me know that i served my time and that it was all okay.

Onto the problem about the meta grudge, i believe you have a grudge against me as previous rounds you are hostile towards me with no valid or realistic IRP reason. i will document the future issues so you can see for yourself that your negative behaviour is even called out by others as un-called for. the reason at which i wanted you to be given a punishment or looked into i will circle back to is primarily one problem,

BE for a simple statement is what you claim, i claim it was due to both meta grudge and... well quite honestly i dont know why else

Meta grudge on its own, this is shown through out the round and your interactions with myself. maybe thats a character trait you have or you want to RP like that but many have said that it comes across as rude and vulgar.

And finally, LRP or meta gaming, to state someones rank and role with no previous way of knowing as such, is meta gaming, the man in question actually stated the CMO gave him the hat and let him be the CMO and instead you argued that you over ruled it when in fact the CMO is able to recruit as the medical team is
    W-Y by what i know, not USCM. if im incorrect on this please, correct me anyone.

Onto me telling you to "go fuck yourself" i was staring at the medic as i said that so what lead you to believe it was about you? i have no clue because as you put it the medic was disrespectful and breaking a ML, and you were in fact already angry at them so wouldnt an insult be the least of your worries especially if its not at you? and why would i insult you if i believe you have a meta grudge against me? wouldnt that be a bit... stupid shall we put it, for me to insult someone i believe already dislikes me? especially when they have the ability to end your round?

Onto the BE procedure, a mutiny cannot occur when the ship crashes and is not allowed unless benos are not on the ship or there is a valid reason, a mutiny for a slide? please tell me you dont believe that the staff team would allow that. please do because i dont think the staff would allow a mutiny over a slide, correct me if im wrong.

Many other rounds you are caught insulting anyone lower ranked then you and when you are actually an MP or a lower rank you often insult those that are above you rank wise, you show no respect for the rank you hold and always seem to believe you are the owner and have all the power in the server to do as you please, in recent rounds i have been pushed away from the idea of playing because every time i do and you are online im just shown anger and negativity from you, i have been through rounds where its just a normal day and then you wake up IRP and thats it, anger and hate, not trusting the guy for no reason other than... well yeah, i cant find one reason. i have in fact proven this by recent rounds where i have changed my characters name and style, this has resulted in you treating me COMPLETELY different. i think if you are un-able to respect that each round is a new person, then you should not have the power to end someones round early, especially if you allow your emotions to sway into it and decide for you. honestly i respect most people i play with, i will admit im not a perfect player and my actions at time are not exactly sound but that does not mean i should sit by and watch you become hostile to those around you. i have been annoying sure, i accept that. i understand that i can be annoying to many dependant on my role but if you are to hate me and my character regardless of the role then i suggest you look at your actions and how they reflect upon you and look towards you.

If there are any spelling mistakes or mistakes in general my apologies, im doing this whilst tired due to IRL issues and im not really focused 24/7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, this was a pretty long round. I was the alpha SL, we went through literal hell with the CO down in the prison station, i saw the CE snickering and laughing when major FF happened, such as the time the FOB got OB'd. He openly starting laughing in the command radio, although the CO I believe did not spot this, your conduct as CE was frequently disgusting and honestly you should've been BE'd sooner.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertBlackwell View Post
    ok, this was a pretty long round. I was the alpha SL, we went through literal hell with the CO down in the prison station, i saw the CE snickering and laughing when major FF happened, such as the time the FOB got OB'd. He openly starting laughing in the command radio, although the CO I believe did not spot this, your conduct as CE was frequently disgusting and honestly you should've been BE'd sooner.
    Cool, in this instance i will elaborate as you have missed to state that i laughed AFTER the XO announced that the FOB was NOT OB'd, the reason i laughed is because everyone was worried about mass FF when there was none to begin with and as such i found it funny that 2 announcements and CIC mass panic later, there was nothing to worry about. wouldn't you laugh after you find out that everything is okay and that the mass hysteria was created by one or two marines feeding the SLs or SOs wrong info?

Onto the negative behaviour, i implore you to give me one example in which i was acting negatively that round, the most i had done wrong was become intoxicated due to having nothing to do and not knowing like 4 sips from whiskey makes you drunk. all be it that was wrong and i shouldn't have become drunk but at an instance where my character was bored and in all honesty so was i, i wanted to have one drink and share it with either CL or a random marine, i intended to just share a drink and a small conversation with nothing else but i ended up getting drunk about 4 sips in hahah, i'll say it, my fault there.

For the rest of the round i was spent loading OB and sitting in brig PMing staff or talking to CMP so i'd find it hard for me to act negatively when my whole OP time was spent either doing my job or not having a job to do. i think at one point i shouted at an SO because they said OB wasnt chambered when it was just bugged, i had to hit un-load and then load, and chamber when it said chambered but it ended up working again. apart from that i see no instance where i actually spoke negatively or acted irresponsibly that round. if im wrong please do remind me.

Me being Frequently disgusting, i believe this is towards me being drunk IRP? if not im very confused at what was disgusting...

Ah, you stated the CO didnt notice my laughter, he in fact told me to stop and i then stated it was funny that everyone was going crazy over something that never happened. f the OB actually DID hit FOB then damn, sure i'd accept it but ship side it was announced nothing hit FOB and that FOB was absolutely fine.

I admire the defence of the CO and i will say that i to would have defended the CO in this case were it not clear that there is either some disliking towards the character in question or some irrational thought upon killing a marine for a insult as the CO states, at the time (yes i know im looping back to an issue i forgot to add, my apologies) i was ahelping staff member about the SOA ordered against me, at the end of it i asked that nothing be done of it, im fairly sure i have shown that i never intended to actually cause an issue until the round was cut short for me by a BE for what the CO states is just a minor crime which effects not even him, in fact it wasnt DASO as i was facing the medic in question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My apologies again, when i responded to your statement i forgot to mention Sofia, i didnt mention the "mutiny joke" because it wasnt a mutiny joke, it was a money joke and based upon the idea that marines are poorly funded. the reason i didnt add it was because it was invalid throughout the whole round as at no point did i make any direct or in-direct statements regarding mutiny. and insulting you is not challenging your authority, even when i didnt insult you in the first place, if you believe i did then i will say it now and say it with no regrets or worries,

If you believe i insulted you, im sorry. it was not intended to be directed towards you, it was directed to the Medic who i was facing in front of me.

Again to anyone reading this my apologies for not adding that in my direct reply. i just forgot to add clarification onto why i didnt add that in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst combing through discord i have evidence, a statement, that the CO was meta grudging against my character, it states at 15:43,

"@MAD5enturer/Tyson Sphere/Neil Sorry. CE pissed me off for the last time"

this relates to the role but until then my character had done nothing to annoy the CO apart from getting drunk which i served my time for. and if the statement is true that the SL said and that the CO never saw me laughing at the OB that DIDNT hit FOB then that shows there is anger from the CO due to my character when there is not needed any, the idea it is the last time also hints that i had annoyed the CO multiple times, but if i was only intoxicated and i complied with the arrest then that shouldnt be plural.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

With Context:

Window Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sitrep/Order Recap Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Survivor/ID Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Alcohol Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bob Newman's 1st AHelp:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Slide and BE Incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bob Newman's 2nd AHelp:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bob Newman's 3rd AHelp:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So let’s get this straight.

You as the chief engineer got drunk on duty, wanted to act like a fool and build a park on the Almayer, and got battlefield executed for your foolishness.

The only one who was acting with LOW ROLEPLAY was you not the CO.

I would normally punish you, but you got battlefield executed.

You literally played a stupid game and won a stupid prize for your actions.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids