User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TyroneDadWhisperer - Commander Application

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, sorry for the delay since I had to do something between writing in here and Tyrus's app. As I told him, You did amazingly well though I must note a couple aspects where you can improve for future rounds:

1 - Try to use announcements , not only to update orders, but to give suggestions to squads, such as do not shoot the ravager while he is shielded, SLs are free to assign FTs as long as they are plausible, etc. Announcements are a big part of the CO role and knowing how and when to use them, is a big sign that shows that a CO knows what he is doing.

2 - Let your CIC staff do the stuff for ya, but keep an eye on them. If you see on comms, a squad asking for supplies, you give it a couple of minutes to see if the SO that was tasked that squad, actually goes through with it. You intervene only if you believe they forgot about it, or if supplies / OB / whatever are really really really important and cannot be delayed. So yeah, keep an eye on all comms since you gotta think on the big picture, and you literally have people to do stuff for ya.

With all that said, I was pleased with your performance as well, so I am happy to give you your:

+1
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play CMP moar. If you don't know the law you are gonna get bonked hard with reports.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, competent, knowledgeable and understands ML (THE PROCESSSSS) as well. +1

Good luck MISTER HARDWOOD!

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    solid +1 from me
    Thank Ya for the plus one Dreven! You've always made rounds more interesting as CO, and I hope I can atleast attempt to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by smov View Post
    Right, sorry for the delay since I had to do something between writing in here and Tyrus's app. As I told him, You did amazingly well though I must note a couple aspects where you can improve for future rounds:

1 - Try to use announcements , not only to update orders, but to give suggestions to squads, such as do not shoot the ravager while he is shielded, SLs are free to assign FTs as long as they are plausible, etc. Announcements are a big part of the CO role and knowing how and when to use them, is a big sign that shows that a CO knows what he is doing.

2 - Let your CIC staff do the stuff for ya, but keep an eye on them. If you see on comms, a squad asking for supplies, you give it a couple of minutes to see if the SO that was tasked that squad, actually goes through with it. You intervene only if you believe they forgot about it, or if supplies / OB / whatever are really really really important and cannot be delayed. So yeah, keep an eye on all comms since you gotta think on the big picture, and you literally have people to do stuff for ya.

With all that said, I was pleased with your performance as well, so I am happy to give you your:

+1
    Glad that you were pleased with my performance in CIC! and I hope to improve on the aspects which you have pointed out in future rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Play CMP moar. If you don't know the law you are gonna get bonked hard with reports.
    I usually only manage to get regular MP as I am usually late to Roundstart, though I will attempt to get more CMP time in if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RaddishRed View Post
    Good player, competent, knowledgeable and understands ML (THE PROCESSSSS) as well. +1

Good luck MISTER HARDWOOD!
    Thank you for the plus one red, and its HARwood >(
    Synthetic Unit Adrian

Former CO Councillor 21/03/21 - 7/11/21

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodluck with your App +1. You're clearly competent enough to get captain enough even if I haven't seen you much.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyrone is a a sexy man, and the app is good.
    He sucks at halo though.
    +1
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Goodluck with your App +1. You're clearly competent enough to get captain enough even if I haven't seen you much.
    Thank you for the Plus one Stafford, Hopefully I can stop fighting you for the XO role

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Tyrone is a a sexy man, and the app is good.
    He sucks at halo though.
    +1
    Thank you mister Dorkelli for the plus one, and we will have a rematch on halo, soon...
    Synthetic Unit Adrian

Former CO Councillor 21/03/21 - 7/11/21

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got the Community backing you, and the majority of the CO Council voting for you. I think you'll make a good addition to our battlegroup.

Resolved, accepted. Report to GSI station, you've got a promotion ceremony to attend.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: