User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GhostGhost360 - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to circumstances IRL I will be withdrawing my application given I won't be online for some time. In case I don’t return I would like to thank everyone that took the time to review my application and apologize for wasting their time. In a more general sense, I would like to thank the community for the memories and kindness shared towards myself each time I logged on. I'm not sure how a 2d spessman game became such a big part of my life but I'm glad it did. I catch myself thinking about my favorite rounds and how they made me feel. I laugh at the ridiculous moments, feel pride for the problems solved, and joy when I bumped into other players on the sever during a round. I do genuinely believe that this community is filled with great people and I wish you all the best. Thank you and see you sometime someplace. – Mitch

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostGhost360 View Post
    Due to circumstances IRL I will be withdrawing my application given I won't be online for some time. In case I don’t return I would like to thank everyone that took the time to review my application and apologize for wasting their time. In a more general sense, I would like to thank the community for the memories and kindness shared towards myself each time I logged on. I'm not sure how a 2d spessman game became such a big part of my life but I'm glad it did. I catch myself thinking about my favorite rounds and how they made me feel. I laugh at the ridiculous moments, feel pride for the problems solved, and joy when I bumped into other players on the sever during a round. I do genuinely believe that this community is filled with great people and I wish you all the best. Thank you and see you sometime someplace. – Mitch
    You didn't waste our time bud. It was nice knowin' ya. Good luck.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What fortelian said, I'm sure if you ever end up applying again you'd get it
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cant go like this accept this man

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get it accepted THEN retire.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app's currently leaning on the positive side, but you've requested withdrawal so I'd like to ask (if you're still monitoring this) whether or not you still want your app to be withdrawn or not.

We'll respect your decision either way, but just know that there's no real activity requirement for CO, no quotas or anything to be met, so you won't really be punished for being inactive as CO. Nothing's preventing you from taking the whitelist and then proceeding to go on about your life.
    But, as I said before, if for any reason you still desire to have it withdrawn, we'll respect it.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naut View Post
    Your app's currently leaning on the positive side, but you've requested withdrawal so I'd like to ask (if you're still monitoring this) whether or not you still want your app to be withdrawn or not.

We'll respect your decision either way, but just know that there's no real activity requirement for CO, no quotas or anything to be met, so you won't really be punished for being inactive as CO. Nothing's preventing you from taking the whitelist and then proceeding to go on about your life.
    But, as I said before, if for any reason you still desire to have it withdrawn, we'll respect it.
    Thanks for the reply Naut, I was withdrawing due to my inability to play CM for the foreseeable future. If the council feels they have seen enough of me to make judgement, then I would gladly accept whatever their decision is. I just didn't want to leave this application up without being around to give people the ability to observe me. I don’t see myself being on CM for at least a month which could easily be longer. I would like to come back if I had the opportunity, but I can't say that I'll be able to. If the council doesn’t have enough information to decide than I understand and will withdrawal to clear the pending applications.

Also, to the people that reached out to me, thank you and I appreciate it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’ve earned this one chief. You don’t lose the Whitelist for being inactive, so your Whitelist will be there when you’re able to next play CM.

Resolved, accepted. Good luck and godspeed, Captain. We look forward to your return.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: