Byond ID?
    Critilius

CM Character?
    Aden Cooper

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    GMT+1

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    35 Give or Take

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Yes, My experiences are as follows. I used to be a staff member for an Arma-3 RP server 2 years ago or so. 5-7 years ago I was an admin for a CSS Community Server that used to run mg, surf,dr, etc.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Yes, I do. Sometimes I boot TG to have a laugh every now on than.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No I am not.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    I have never been banned or reported in CM. The only ban I have is 1 EORG from when I first joined.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    I have been banned on TG once for changing the AI laws to Clown is Captain 7day ban.
    I have also been banned from Paradise for burning the bartender, the ban was permanent.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes .

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    The issue is already under control by the Honorable Military Police Department, giving me the time to focus and understand what has happened more clearly.

The first thing I would do is check the player’s note history if the individual is new I would link him to the Marine Quick Start guide.

If he is not new, I would simply ask him to explain himself and proceed to check the player’s notes. If this issue is prevalent and has occurred many other times in the past I would proceed with the appropriate action.[Note the individual or to ban] as shooting other marines is a violation of Rule 4.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    The first order of action from me would be to ask the marine sending the ahelp to explain the situation in more detail as I go through logs in the meanwhile to understand if there was a rule predator honor code breach in this case which one or to understand if there was a rule breach in general.

If there is a breach in the Predator Honor Code, I would tell the marine to collect as much evidence as he can to inform the White List Council of the code breach by creating a player report, if they wish to do so. Inform the Council of the protocol breach.

If there is a general rule break, I would follow the standard procedure to check previous notes, current logs to understand the situation and proceed with the appropriate action. [Eg. Note and a warning, Ban]

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I have started seeing quite a lot of people in this situation recently and I do have experience in dealing with new players as I was new myself once.

The first thing I would do would be to, see if a player will notice this player and help him ICly, if this is not the case I would ask a SEA[Mentor] to help this individual if possible and show him the basics of CM and most likely SS13.

The second thing I would do would be to link the player the Quick Starter Guide in the wiki if there is no SEA available and make sure he is able to us Mentor and Admin help tabs.

If I am not burdened by ahelps and have free time I would do my best to help this individual to learn the basics of CM, SS13.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I am not influenced by words as they have no bearing or effect on my behavior, how I think or how I act. Professionalism is one of the most important values a moderator should posses, during my time with this individual I would stay calm and talk with patience and in an understanding manner.

I would make it clear to this individual that since I have taken his ahelp, I would be dealing with the current issue and if he/she feels that I am being unreasonable I would inform him to create a Staff Report.

If the individual is very toxic and I am unable to communicate to him regarding his issue, I would link the server rules and tell him/her this behavior is not allowed on the server and get him to calm down to the best of my abilities.

If he still persists on breaking rule 3 even after being informed of his/her behavior and server rules. I would fallow the Standard Operation Check notes, try to communicate[in this case the issue is this matter], 3-hour ban.

I also have the option to mute the ahelp if required.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would check the individuals playtime and previous notes. Then I would inform him of Rule 12 specifically stating that Lt John Doe is a name that is not allowed in the server, at the same time linking the rule page on the CM Wiki. I would also let the player know if he has any other questions he/she would like to ask to the Moderators, I would be happy to answer them.

Then I would follow the procedure and note the player regarding the Rule breach of the Rule 12 Character Names. The note would not be significant and it would only inform the staff members looking at the player’s notes of the Rule Breach that has occurred and the player was previously warned.

I could also ask the individual what name he/she would want as well.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    This, in my opinion, seems to be an IC issue. Honorable Military Police Department is there to deal with situations such as these as this may breach Marine Law it does not concern me. I have full confidence in the MPs to handle this issue when they are aware of it.

As I have stated previously if the MT is not breaching rules and is doing his job, this does not concern me.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would ask the marine to provide all the evidence he is able to, While I check the logs and get an understanding of the situation. I would inform the survivor of this situation and ask to explain to him/her self. I would check the survivor’s notes and playtime in the meanwhile to get a better understanding of what may have happened with the help of the logs.

If there is a Rule 2 breach which states, [Survivors may NOT be hostile unless they have been spawned as hostile survivors (CLF).] I would take action regarding the notes and logs. If the survivor is Clean in the note section I would issue a warning link the Rules Wiki and add a player note, If he/she has been warned before, for this reason, I would follow up with a ban.

If I am not able to determine what has happened, I cannot take action the most I can do is to ask the marine to create a player report on this matter.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    This is a breach of the ML and SOP.
    Running into requisitions can be charged with trespassing.
    Taking an attachment lying around can be charged with thievery.

These charges added do not justify Permanent confinement.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The first thing I would do would be to check the MP’s playtime and notes to see if this is a new player. If this is the case I would simply PM the MP and explain to him the arrest was a breach of SOP and ML and link the CM Wiki, and inform the player to read these fully and have a clear understanding of how to act and play as an MP role.

I would tell the MP to decrease the sentence according to crimes since Permanent confinement was not lawful and add a note to the player. Informing the staff members that he was warned for breaching ML and SOP.

If the MP is not new and has been warned for SOP breaches before I would fallow with the appropriate action.[ Possible Job/ban considering the severity of previous notes and add a note.
    There is also the possibility the prisoner is lying, in this case, I would take no action and let the sentence continue.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Simply telling each side to kill each other is lame and boring for the player base.

I would do my best to create a role-playing scenario for both sides, to make it more engaging and fun to the best of my abilities and capabilities as a CM-Moderator.

I would message the CO, XO, Whoever may be in charge of the operation VIA fax and inform him of his/her duties to the USCM and the great importance of the colony. Simply hinting towards a redeployment. I would love to use the CO Vessel Names etc we have in the command channel, where COs make their own vessels for Lore and RP. I would very most likely use this as it would be amazing to see them in action.

I would also message the Queen and hit the Aliens towards an offensive for the glory of the hive, and to climb to the stars as a part of their next evolutionary next step.

I would do different scenarios as I encounter these stagnant rounds to the best of my abilities.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    This looks like an IC issue. I would talk to this individual and teach them how to properly administer medicine to prevent ODs. If the issue persists I would ahelp and request the assistance of another Moderator, since I am involved with the current situation.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    This is perfectly fine, USCM is hostile towards CLF and is an IC issue. I would inform the CLF member this is an IC issue and is perfectly fine as both factions are hostile towards each other.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    This looks like an IC issue but there is a problem.
    This behavior is a breach in Roleplay standards especially during the round start, as there is no reason for a marine to be outright disarming,punching and stealing gear from other marines.
    I would warn the player that this behavior is against server rules Rule 2 and link the CM-Rules Wiki page. I would note the player regarding this behavior and give a warning. If the player has a history of breaching Rule 2 this may lead to a ban.

This may also escalate to a breach of Rule 4, in that case, the issue becomes more significant and can damage the round integrity itself and issues like this should be looked at as fast as possible in my opinion.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    The first thing to do here is to check logs and understand the initiation and escalation.

This is a breach of Rule 14 Lethal Force, I would check the note history of the killer and inform him of Rule 14 and that he is not allowed to kill someone for punching him/her. If the note history is clean I would issue a warning and add a note, if otherwise and he has been warned before this may be followed with a ban.

This may also be intentional logs and notes will help me determine if there was a Rule 4 breach as well.

I would also revive the dead marine since there is no reason for someone to lose his life over a punch or a possible griefer.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    1)Send an OOC message informing the players that current mutiny does not meet the requirements and there is no active mutiny currently. I would also make sure to link the Mutiny Rule Wiki link.

2)If the marines ignore the OOC message I would try to locate the leader or the leaders of the mutiny and inform that as I have n the first OOC message.

3) If the mutineers still ignore the OOC and Private Messages to cease the illegal mutiny, actions may be taken regarding this situation.[Possible ban, note] Before resulting in administrative action however I would make sure these individuals are aware of the current situation and are not blindly following a mutiny without reading chat, etc. In this case, I would sleep them to achieve this.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    The first thing I would do would be to check the logs and collect evidence.[Who said what and the initial comments.]
    Racism and Bigotry are not allowed on this server and is a rule breach.
    I would PM the person making the racist comments and warn him that this behavior is against the server rules and should not be repeated and link the CM Rules Wiki Page. I would add a note regarding the situation.
    If this is a common occurrence and the player has previous notes regarding racism etc, this may lead to a ban.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Killing marines is a rule breach, normally I would try to talk and communicate with the individual but since he left the server, I assume it was a griefer.

I would apply a ban after inspecting the logs and try to get an admin to heal the dead marines.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I would message the player and tell them to explain themselves.
    It is very important where this issue occurred because sometimes you can spawn in the safety of the hive, next to a marine or simply get lost and die on accident.
    If the player has ran from the safety of the hive directly towards the enemy this is a breach of Rule 4. I would check the notes and proceed with a warning and add a note if the player is new or has a clear note history if that is not the case this may result in a ban for breach of Rule 4 No griefing.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would PM the Exeno and ask him to explain himself regarding the LRP and insulting the queen. I would inform him that this kind of behavior is Low RP and is against the server rules, I would inform the player of the RP standards and link the CM Rules Page. Then proceed to warn or take action regarding the player’s note history.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I believe calling the DS a drop-ship as an exenos is not LRP. When I play exenos I see aliens call marine weapons, vehicles by their real names some times and it is not that big of an issue as marines call exenos for their real castes as well. I do enjoy RP with exenos and marines and I would love to have good RP interactions, but this is simply not LRP.

I would PM the player that has requested an ahelp and inform him that this is not LRP behavior and no action is needed.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would inform the Command Staff that although USCM is aware of the existence of the exenos, What is to be expected on the colony is unknown and exenos are simply a possible threat along with many other possible threats eg.CLF. Give the player a link of the RP standards in the CM Wiki.

I would also let the player that has requested the ahelp that the issue has been dealt with.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I would check the logs before I proceed to take any action, and I would let the player know I would get back to him/her shortly.
    If I find no RP reason and proper escalation before the incident this is a breach of Rule 14 and possibly Rule 4. I would check the player that has killed the marine for notes and take action regarding his/her previous dealings, possibly warn, note or ban the player.

If there is proper escalation and RP regarding the incident I would consider this IC issue and let the player know that this is an IC issue and that no action is necessary.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I have no problem with this, what he/she thinks and says in LOOC is none of my business, if the player has an issue with me regarding SOP, breach of rules etc he/she is very welcome to submit a staff report.

If the player breaks Rule 3 eg. calling me or anyone else racist slurs etc, I would ahelp since I am involved.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    This is an IC issue I would PM the player the following message.

Hi, although what has happened is unfortunate and unlucky, this is an IC issue and not action can be taken.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I would let the staff member know that the following information provided by you was wrong please check the logs regarding eg. I would do this separately of course and kindly ask the Staff member to let the player know we are dealing with the situation.

I believe these decisions should be talked in a calm and professional manner, we are all trying to provide for the community and sometimes mistakes do happen. Who knows perhaps I was wrong and missed an important part of the situation.

Communication and Cooperation.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would personally try to avoid getting involved in a situation like this if I may not understand the situation fully. If there is an apparent problem with the given decision, I would try to communicate and understand the staff members’ decision and if I still feel that there are injustice and a problem, in this case, I would talk to a manager about it.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Hello, I play SS-13 quite often and I love this game more than any other game I currently have. I love Colonial Marines both the game itself and the community, I try to be active whenever I have free time and always leave with a new experience and enjoyment I have had during the time I have played.

Colonial Marines Community is amazing and I am glad I am part of this community, I have met lots of people during my time here and I love it. I have received a lot from the community and I want to provide for it as the best of my abilities. I believe I can help new players understand where people are coming from, and do my best to help improve the Colonial Marines game experience and possibly allow new players to enjoy the game as I did when I first started playing.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    The most important qualities for a moderator is as follows,
    Professionalism, Organization, Empathy, and Patience.
    Communication and Cooperation are also important values all moderators should posses.

Anything else you
    I have applied for a moderator role before. The main reason for my denial was because of the recent notes I have had received back than. Currently, I am note free for the last 30 days and I am not planning to receive any more notes in the near or in the foreseeable future. I have also fixed some of my responses according to the feedback I have received in my previous application.

Please do provide feedback so I may improve more both as a member of the community and as a possible staff member.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Critilius; 05-02-2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    The first thing I would do would be to check the logs and collect evidence.[Who said what and the initial comments.]
    Minor racism is IC, it only becomes a problem if they escalate it to some major racism.

Your gametime is good and you just became clear of notes for 30 days.

I believe you can be a good Moderator but you have a hard time staying out of trouble. If you were accepted you would be held to higher standards in regards to the rules. You need to be aware of that.

I support this, good luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good detailed answers and from what I've seen of ya I don't mind handing ya a +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have quite a few notes built up in just a few months which makes me hesitant.

I support this app but PLEASE follow the rules and do remember staff are expected to follow the rules to a higher standard.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Memesky @Big Cheeks @Doctor Compy Thank you for the support.

Of course, I will follow the rules and I won't be getting any more notes in the near future or in the long term.
    If any rule breaches do happen which I do not think it will as I will do my best to not break rules. They will not be on purpose, accidents they will be.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While your answers are good for the most part I personally can't get over not just the recent volume of your notes but the nature of them. Some of them are for things I think skirt the line in terms of seriousness, and while I don't think you're a bad person it makes me more than a little bit hesitant at the moment.

Maybe next time, but as of right now I can't support this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPhilipIII View Post
    While your answers are good for the most part I personally can't get over not just the recent volume of your notes but the nature of them. Some of them are for things I think skirt the line in terms of seriousness, and while I don't think you're a bad person it makes me more than a little bit hesitant at the moment.

Maybe next time, but as of right now I can't support this.

I am happy to know that my answers were acceptable as I have spent a considerable amount of time writing and perfecting them in between my previous application.
    Regarding the notes, I would like to mention that I have never been banned from this server (except an EORG) or reported by any other players for breaking rules throughout my time participating both in the community and in the game.

I play CM quite often these days, as I have not much to do for the following months except to write my thesis on International Relations and graduate pretty much. I consider myself a problem solver rather than the one who may create problems. I do believe I can be a good use to the community as a moderator to assist and uphold the server rules. Providing a good experience for new and veteran CM players to the best of my abilities taking into consideration my current free time. I am not planning to stop playing CM either in the near future. Although my free time will shrink with time I will still be around to partake in the community and the game in general.
    Last edited by Critilius; 05-07-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers are decent and your grasp of rules seems good enough which can be ironed out in trial.

But as a player I have an impression that your RP is very close to breaking rules sometimes or just a little below what I would except from staff in some rounds as staff is liable for higher standards. I dont really remember exact situations but I would prefer to observe you as a player a bit more maybe a month before you join the team.

-1 for now
    Few Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've gotten 11 Notes so far since the start of the new year as i could have counted, which is on average 2 Notes per month.

Now i'll go over your replies i think are incorrect/could use some more info, if i dont list them they are mostly fine/good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

IC Racism is fine in a minor amount, but should it be ahelped we normally PM the player comming with the comments to restrain them a bit but we do not take action unless they continue.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Any Mod+ can give Aheals but overall correct answer.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

When it comes to evacuation pods there is limited time to RP and properly escalate a situation and sometimes it is an IC issue. We judge these on a case on case basis, basically, a worldess PB will get punished, but if there was warnings etc. prior it would be left IC.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Violating LOOC usage is a rulebreak regardless, besides that we do not accept harassment towards staff members. If you believe you are biased regarding it, ahelp like a normal player would and have another staff member deal with it.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Talking stuff out can always be done, but the one marking the ahelp always have the final say over a situation unless overruled by an higher up. Should you believe the staff member still does something wrong you take it up with their manager, Mod manager for mods, admin manager for admins and so forth.

Overall your answers are quite good and well thought out. But i have a few questions for you before i give my support.

1. A CO whitelisted player is being ahelped for LRP? What would you do if he commited LRP?

2. An MP is making a legal arrest for a Crime pre-briefing and is getting swarmed by Marines. Someone ahelps this, what do you do?

3. A mutiny request comes in. What is required for it to be approved and what would you consider a valid reason and what would you not consider a valid reason?
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response and the feedback @Nanu308. I appreciate the feedback as it helps me understand and clear things out regarding the listed situations.

I have done my best to answer the situations provided as the best of my abilities. I do hope they are acceptable.

1)Although LRP is allowed in Dead Chat, It is not allowed In Character and it is a Rule 2 Breach. The role of a Commanding officer is an HRP role and he/she is expected to be in character at all times and is expected to have higher roleplay standards than a standard PFC as a role description and requirement.

In this scenario, the CO is being reported for LRP. The first thing I would do would be to investigate. I would ask the individual that has reported the incident to describe to me the LRP statement, act, while in the meanwhile I would check the logs to see if the CO has acted or stated anything Low Roleplay related.

If the CO has committed LRP I would contact the individual quoting his.her statement and inform him that this is against the rules and should not happen. I would make it clear that what was said or done is a breach of rule 2 and this is an MRP server. I would place a note on the CO as he is warned for LRP behavior and let the council know of this infraction so they may be able to help him as they have more experience of what is and what is not acceptable as a Commanding Officer.

If the CO has been warned of his/her actions beforehand and has a noted history of LRP. I would take the required action depending on the individual's note and ban history. I would also like to mention that if the LRP is vague and I do not know if it is LRP or not I would, of course, ask CO council and Superiors to get a clear understanding of the terminology used.
    2)
    This is another situation that is tied to the roleplay standards of the server. Marines are aware that they are marines of the USCM and are here to do a job, there is no logical reason for these marines to start a mutiny or harm the Military Police while he is conducting a legal arrest.

It is acceptable that these marines may want to understand the situation better by trying to slow down the process but any action taken by the marines is a breach of the role play standards and is early round shenanigans. If the marines believe an arrest is illegal it should be AHELPed which will allow marines to focus on their task at hand and allow the staff to sort things out.

What I would do in this situation.
    As I have explained earlier this is not a valid reason to mutiny or harm the mps or command staff in any shape or form as this is a legal arrest and marines know better. I would send a MOOC stating and explaining to the marines that the arrest was legal and tell them to proceed with the briefing and preparing for the operation that is about to take place.

It is very important not to escalate the situation in this case, as this is early-round shenanigans and no mutinies were granted any sign of harm of the military police, command staff, etc is a direct rule breach. I would keep sending MOOC messages until marines dispersed and if it comes to it that harm starts happening by marines I would use my sleep tool to stop the attackers and keep explaining the situation using MOOC. Marines act on group mentality in scenarios like this but this does not exempt them from the server rules.

Scenario 2a)Marines disperse after MOOC and arrest takes place. This is the best outcome I can hope for as early-round shenanigans were prevented and marines continue with the operation.

Scenario 2b) Marines do not disperse and start attacking the Military Police. As stated before I would use my sleep tool and make sure marines stop harming, as this is a legal arrest. Then I would continue with Standard of Procedure and deal with the rule breach and involved marines, Warn, explain, check notes, add warning notes, and take action if necessary.

3)Mutinies may occur after an admin or a moderator approves them. They may only take place if specific conditions are met, however.

There must be a designated mutiny leader in this case very most likely that will be the individual AHELPing for a mutiny, there must also be 5 mutineers in minimum this includes the Mutiny Leader.

They must state their reason for mutiny and name the individuals in the AHELP. The reason must be valid, within the boundaries of Roleplay Standards.
    Example of a valid reason:
    3a)Command Orbitally bombards the frontline killing many marines in the process this may cause a mutiny and is valid as marines have lost their friends and comrades at arms due to poorly timed and executed OB.

3b) Command is not responsive and does not communicate. Leaving marines disorganized and unaware of what is going on on the battlefield. Resulting in many marine deaths and possibly risking the integrity of the operation as a whole.[ Although this may be faxed to USCM HC by the CMP regarding the lack of communication or lack of duty by the CIC this may also be a mutiny reason for the marines to Mutiny against the acting commander that is responsible for the planeside mess. This can be interpreted many ways however if the marines are blindly blaming CO just to blame him this would not be a valid reason, I would make sure to Understand fully that CO,XO etc has not been doing their duty and are negligent.]
    ----------------
    Example of a bad reason for the mutiny

3b) CO did not give us Jones and now we want to mutiny to take Jones to take good care of it. This is a bad reason for mutiny.
    3ba) Mutiny request comes in saying: CMO denied us UNGA Juice we want to mutiny against the CMO.[This is another example of a bad mutiny as only the acting Commander CO, XO ETC may be mutinied against. Firing or killing of the civilians and medical personal is strictly forbidden in a mutiny]

When a mutiny request comes in I would make sure to look at the reason and make sure it has valid Roleplay reason and is within the rules of the server. I would approve or deny looking at these factors.
    Last edited by Critilius; 05-08-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: I have added bald text in certain areas
    Aden Cooper