User Tag List

Thread: What - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    RyaneTime/ImTryingOk
    Character Name?
    I don't remember
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    I don't believe there was a job ban in place.
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I don't remember, it's been a year I think.
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever?
    What other servers do you play on?
    Desert Rose 2
    Fulpstation
    That's kind of it
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I haven't really played on many other servers, I want to say maybe paradise station banned me but I don't know I just remember they got mad at me for supplying the security team with mechs. Otherwise no bans to my recollection. I have since lost the RyaneTime account though due to a hacking however.
    Reason for Ban
    Several reasons
    Multiple account mainly
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    I haven't appealed before because I felt I fully deserved it. I just now terribly miss being a doctor and playing on CM.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It's not for a job ban. This is a ban appeal for a general banning of my account as a whole.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for RyaneTime:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for ImTryingOk:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cheeks View Post
    Notes for RyaneTime:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for ImTryingOk:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Yeah the distrusting of staff thing came from extreme paranoia due to all the rumors I had heard up to that point. Mostly from browsing reddit, that was my mistake.

The claymore shooting was because I thought there was antagonist roles and didn't know there weren't yet. That was me being stupid.

The vent welding was me again, being stupid.

I also blew up a chem machine once because I listened to someone on discord when asking how to treat drug overdoses. That was what got me chucked into the brig and I assumed that once in the brig you spent all game in the brig. At least if that's the situation I'm thinking of. Don't remember exactly on that one. I do remember the sec team was just being extremely toxic and that really put me off of the mood.

Arm chopping off was because it had major damage and was keeping the guy from being revived, I thought it made sense to get rid of the most brutalized part to make reviving them easier... I don't remember if that worked out or not.

Don't remember the survivor drugging, so can't argue that. I do remember I was using chloral-hydrate to keep people that were lung compromised still during surgeries so they wouldn't move/make the surgery harder. Doubt that was the case for the survivor though...

Can't argue the disrespectful stuff, I just was a horrible human being when I was younger. It's why I'm making the appeal because I miss it a lot, having something to do feeling important in a part of a crew, even if I'm more obligated to just playing doctor/field doctor because the one time I tried to play marines I wound up blowing myself up because I didn't know what I was doing. And another time when someone tricked me into lighting my head on fire when I was asking how to light a cigarette. I'm not asking for 100% leniency I would expect a lot more eyes on me as result. I'm just begging for another chance. I'm older and better now. If I hadn't changed at all I would still be the stubborn moron that I was. I'm not asking for discord access either. The only reason I did what I did in the discords was because I felt forums were a very outdated form of communication due to the current size of the playerbase at the time. I'm sorry if these are seen as ramblings.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you use 4 different accounts without informing staff?
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthfully that was just me being a coward and being scared stiff by some of them.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello RyaneTime, the admin team have discussed your appeal and have decided not to lift your ban at this time owing to the poor attitude towards staff displayed before.
    Your appeal does show improvement however, so we would be willing to reconsider in 30 days.

Resolved, Denied.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001