Date of Incident
    May 5, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Alexander Keys

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    ???

Accused Character Name
    ???

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    0:10 Central US Time, around that

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honour Code

Description of the incident:
    I was Alpha SL, holding yard with the rest of my squad. Suddenly some pred pops up. LPCs someone. We shoot it. Runs off.

Does it again. LPCs some more, we give chase, gets away, we go back to Yard.

The pred appears south of Yard. Asks for one guy to come forward to fight him. I do, because I'm bored. Pull out my shotgun and look for him. Suddenly I get hit by a chainwhip

Alexander Keys has been diced in the head with chainwhip by Unknown!

I look around, don't see shit. Fire my shotgun at the air, trying to find him. Nope. I think he hits me once again before decloaking, we fight some more and then he LPCs me and runs away.

Dishonorable - These weapons may be used against any dishonorable prey:
    - Plasma rifle
    - Plasma pistol
    - Spike launcher
    - Traps (You may attack a trapped opponent if they are dishonorable)
    - Cloaked Combat
    - Heavy Plasma Caster and Light Plasmacaster(You may attack dishonorable opponents stunned by either)

As you can see the penultimate example of dishonourable weaponry was infringed in this. This man literally asked for someone to fight him one-on-one, and when I stepped forward he hit me twice in cloak.

And I wasn't dishonourable.

Dishonorable - Human or Xenos, that by their actions, have dishonored one or more Yautja and can be killed using full gear of the Yautja. Dishonorable include one of the following:

Any third party that interrupts an honor duel between a Yautja and their opponent (There was no honour duel.)
    Any opponent in an honor duel that runs away (There was no honour duel.)
    Any human that throws their weapon to avoid fighting a Yautja (Did no such thing.)
    Any party that actively defends dishonorable prey via shooting at the Yautja or attempting to drag the dishonorable prey away. (NOTE: You need to prioritize dispatching the original dishonorable prey. When you kill the dishonorable prey the party goes back to its original status) (Nope.)
    Any human, whom is being hunted as worthy prey, or is involved in an honor duel, runs in to a vehicle (Note: The vehicle and it’s entire crew becomes dishonorable at this point, UNLESS that vehicle is the Medevac APC, in which case it is off limits ) (No vehicles were involved.)
    Any party that engages in LRP behavior towards a Yautja (i.e. dabs the Yautja, hugs the Yautja, dancing in front of a Yautja, begging to become a thrall) (Did not LRP.)
    Any party that metas the Honor Code. (I.e. telling the yautja what they can hunt and what they are allowed to do such as a runner telling the pred what is worthy or not.) (I did not meta the HC at any point.)
    Is holding, manipulating or wearing any Yautja gear (None.)
    Is moving, manipulating or dishonoring the body of any Yautja (No preds had died to my knowledge.)
    Any thrall that is unruly or misbehaving. (I.e. running away from their master with the gear, refusing an order) (Not a thrall.)

I suppose look for logs of him cloaking and decloaking and anything in between. If cloak logs don't exist, then there were a lot of alpha marines watcihng, I think a medic and engineer for sure, so if you can find their ckeys from my conversation logs then get them to post here as witnesses that'd be great.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Unfortunately none, you'll have to check logs. If there isn't evidence of the uncloaking, there were a lot of alphas with me, at least 3, that can serve as witnesses if you get their names.

How you would punish the accused:
    Suspension of whitelist or heavy warning, cloak combat is literally one of the most dishonourable things you could ever do. On top of that he LPCd excessively and constantly ran away from me in our fight, which is not against the rules but very un-predator-like.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might not be complete, but I've pulled some logs for it.

LPC/HPC logs for that round. Please note that while they are not included, there were logs of return fire, and in some cases provocative fire with these.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fight Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I'm here, and I'll explain. The first shots at yard, were your smarttunner and that M44 guy chasing me, the shots at you in south of yard? Same thing. I'll also like to state, After the fight I was trying to explain in LOOC my cloak was bugging out. I had decloaked to fight you, but after about three seconds [It has a five second cooldown] it re-activated itself, deactivated itself and reactivated confusing the hell out of me. I thought I was still visible, because I had hit my macro right after to decloak again, and before I was decloaked, I had only hit you once when it was going on and off and on and off. So ONE hit when I was being tossed in an out somehow.

Excessive LPC? You had your whole squad hunting me at one point, with motion detectors. So whenever you guys started firing, I started firing my LPC to escape. In our fight, however, is a different question. After my cloak sorted itself, and I knocked you to red, As were in running up and down a 2x2 corridor basically, Your SQUAD SHOWED UP. Meaning it went from ONE guy, to about six firing and trying to aid you, which, is why you got another Lpc bolt when I was firing in that direction to escape.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    So, I'm here, and I'll explain. The first shots at yard, were your smarttunner and that M44 guy chasing me, the shots at you in south of yard? Same thing. I'll also like to state, After the fight I was trying to explain in LOOC my cloak was bugging out. I had decloaked to fight you, but after about three seconds [It has a five second cooldown] it re-activated itself, deactivated itself and reactivated confusing the hell out of me. I thought I was still visible, because I had hit my macro right after to decloak again, and before I was decloaked, I had only hit you once when it was going on and off and on and off. So ONE hit when I was being tossed in an out somehow.

Excessive LPC? You had your whole squad hunting me at one point, with motion detectors. So whenever you guys started firing, I started firing my LPC to escape. In our fight, however, is a different question. After my cloak sorted itself, and I knocked you to red, As were in running up and down a 2x2 corridor basically, Your SQUAD SHOWED UP. Meaning it went from ONE guy, to about six firing and trying to aid you, which, is why you got another Lpc bolt when I was firing in that direction to escape.
    I don't blame you for LPCing while we were chasing you down, etc, but you really brought that on yourself as you'd LPCd someone prior so I wanted you to get away from our perimeter.

If your cloak is bugging out then you have the responsibility to not engage until it's fixed, I've never heard of a bug like this and haven't heard any other pred complain about it so this is probably you messing up the macro. Otherwise if an actual developer can confirm that this cloak thing is an actual bug for all predators then I'll be happy to withdraw my report since that's my issue with you.

I never saw you until you had already hit me - I knew you were somewhere because I heard you ask for someone to fight you, but at no point did I see you uncloak until I was already hurt.

"One hit" is a big fucking deal when dealing with Predators, especially one with a chainwhip.

I didn't see my squad coming to help me because I was blinded by a chainwhip hit, but if that's why you were spamming LPC then I guess it's understandable. Regardless I must've heard upwards of 10 plasma bolts coming from you in a span lesser than 5 minutes, although it's not an infraction.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrok View Post
    I don't blame you for LPCing while we were chasing you down, etc, but you really brought that on yourself as you'd LPCd someone prior so I wanted you to get away from our perimeter.

If your cloak is bugging out then you have the responsibility to not engage until it's fixed, I've never heard of a bug like this and haven't heard any other pred complain about it so this is probably you messing up the macro. Otherwise if an actual developer can confirm that this cloak thing is an actual bug for all predators then I'll be happy to withdraw my report since that's my issue with you.

I never saw you until you had already hit me - I knew you were somewhere because I heard you ask for someone to fight you, but at no point did I see you uncloak until I was already hurt.

"One hit" is a big fucking deal when dealing with Predators, especially one with a chainwhip.

I didn't see my squad coming to help me because I was blinded by a chainwhip hit, but if that's why you were spamming LPC then I guess it's understandable. Regardless I must've heard upwards of 10 plasma bolts coming from you in a span lesser than 5 minutes, although it's not an infraction.
    Considering your squad had about six people from what I first saw, and my first shot hit a wall, and the second hit you. And they were still firing down the corridor, is likely why you heard more, however on my end I was visible to you, before it sent me back in, and out. I thought it was a lighting glitch, and that you could see me fine. I also, however want to address, we were in an unlit corridor.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.

Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We weren't in an unlit corridor, we were south of a cadeline with alpha's lights and I had my shoulder lamp on. Moreover darkness doesn't exist in CM, you can see right through if you lean into your monitor a bit. When you finally decloaked I could see you just fine until I went blind.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mk, well my bad I forgot you had shoulder lamps. pft.

Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, counting the plasma shots fired, it was six, four of which made contact, during my escape.

Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just gonna say this, lag can occur with inputs which could have lead to this.

I experienced this before on prison when a massive lag spike occurs delaying all my actions and then all happening in a sequence.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll withdraw the report, I guess. Sounds like it was a genuine bug but you really should know better than to fight marines if your cloak is bugged.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome