User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: passing by to say hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

passing by to say hi

hey there you baldies, how you guys are doing? I just wanted to come and check in on the game after everything going on and having way more free time than before. Still couldn't log in the game, but how things are going since my absence?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have **no** idea who you are, you're probably a "veteran" so... Anyways, the most recent change is the LRP rules are going to be enforced more, an APC got added, vehicle rework, MOBA xenos(changed ability and more), cade upgrades, we replaced MTs with Ordinance Technicians who can make SADAR rockets, mortar shells, explosives etc. Uhh, I think that's all. Welcome back I guess!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember ya as a MP lad that shit has pretty much changed as we had a ML rework

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In your abscence the server transcended into a erp server, you have to apply to join witha 20 page story about your character
    Also all you say must start with rawr or you get banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    I have **no** idea who you are, you're probably a "veteran" so... Anyways, the most recent change is the LRP rules are going to be enforced more, an APC got added, vehicle rework, MOBA xenos(changed ability and more), cade upgrades, we replaced MTs with Ordinance Technicians who can make SADAR rockets, mortar shells, explosives etc. Uhh, I think that's all. Welcome back I guess!
    I was a old charlie main back in the day and one of the "original" founders of Charlie breakfast with William Crimson as SL. I was there when it first happened, one of the best rounds as grunt for me!

And nice changes, but hold up. LRP rules being enforced more? You telling me they stopped being enforced? Wut

Quote Originally Posted by Big Cheeks View Post
    Remember ya as a MP lad that shit has pretty much changed as we had a ML rework
    Yup, Jason "punk" Cromwel, that one guy that was friendly as CMP sometimes and hard on the other times. And I took a read... Yeah, that is not good.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000br View Post
    hey there you baldies, how you guys are doing? I just wanted to come and check in on the game after everything going on and having way more free time than before. Still couldn't log in the game, but how things are going since my absence?
    We have an MP main discord where we discuss ways to subjugate delta.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000br View Post
    Chaznoodles is dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    We have an MP main discord where we discuss ways to subjugate delta.
    Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    Chaznoodles is dead.
    He had a hate boner on me, and anyone that didnt let him do his thing, so thats a change!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feweh got unbanned, emerald is gone, possible port of CM to a byond sucessor (ss14), cats and dogs living together in perfert harmony - TOTAL ANARCHY.

Nice to see you're still here and there though, you were a good mod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclitus View Post
    Feweh got unbanned, emerald is gone, possible port of CM to a byond sucessor (ss14), cats and dogs living together in perfert harmony - TOTAL ANARCHY.

Nice to see you're still here and there though, you were a good mod.