Thread: Zero Tolerance for LRP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zero Tolerance for LRP

???????????????

but why though

did someone get hurt about the two threads about CM RP??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was because Just L did something awesome as queen if I'm guessing correctly
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Painis in the ainis is LRP, then I don't want to RP at all... Hehe.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrok View Post
    It was because Just L did something awesome as queen if I'm guessing correctly
    I said "I am going to delay for 20 minutes" after the dropship crashed into the Almayer because the marines delayed for 3 hours at LZ2 on Big Red. I don't know if that was the straw that broke the camel's back or not, though.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    I said "I am going to delay for 20 minutes" after the dropship crashed into the Almayer because the marines delayed for 3 hours at LZ2 on Big Red. I don't know if that was the straw that broke the camel's back or not, though.
    The fuck does that have to do with lrp? That could be branded metagaming at worst. I swear some people slap LRP on literally every single fucking thing.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might be too many baldies using netspeak and doing ooc in ic. Ooc in ic is a cardinal rule in ss13 and breaking it is bad and ruins spess man game.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    The fuck does that have to do with lrp? That could be branded metagaming at worst. I swear some people slap LRP on literally every single fucking thing.
    Yeah I got a 3 hour ban for it, which was pretty funny. It was a good round up until the marines did the same boring cadehugging metagame shit in hopes of getting a nuke. I put the hive at EVA/Dorms and we tricked the marines into thinking it was in Lambda and the southeast caves, so we were able to get a stupid number of caps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think various admins & mods have let on that they’ve been building towards this kind of change for the last few months. Any prospects they had of a slower, smoother transition may have been dashed by the actions of a select few, which may have made them feel as if their hand had been forced on the matter. So, it’s very possible that, while bales of straw did in fact land on the camel’s back, other singular shafts of straw hit the camel in the eyes, which caused it to rear up and fall over, shattering vertebrae and rupturing internal organs... and my analogy has gone sideways... Either way, they’ve been planning this, there have been threads popping up that the admins and mods are commenting directly on, insinuating or directly stating that this was the direction we were headed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I blame k/d stats, it will take years to recover from that

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    I think various admins & mods have let on that they’ve been building towards this kind of change for the last few months. Any prospects they had of a slower, smoother transition may have been dashed by the actions of a select few, which may have made them feel as if their hand had been forced on the matter. So, it’s very possible that, while bales of straw did in fact land on the camel’s back, other singular shafts of straw hit the camel in the eyes, which caused it to rear up and fall over, shattering vertebrae and rupturing internal organs... and my analogy has gone sideways... Either way, they’ve been planning this, there have been threads popping up that the admins and mods are commenting directly on, insinuating or directly stating that this was the direction we were headed.
    Zero LRP tolerance is a dumb heavy handed approach to take so suddenly, all this will accomplish is pissing off both the community and mod staff.