User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Tolerance for LRP

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk i was surprised about the sudden order 66, but I cant say that im against it at all. RP enforcement is not fun but sometimes necessary.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Zero LRP tolerance is a dumb heavy handed approach to take so suddenly, all this will accomplish is pissing off both the community and mod staff.
    Not actually. We used to allow LRP to happen, however, is happening way too often, thus i needs a heavy hand to change the course.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    Not actually. We used to allow LRP to happen, however, is happening way too often, thus i needs a heavy hand to change the course.
    If you operate a burger shop, and then suddenly turn your burger shop into a salad shop, all the people who work for you, and your customers will be angry.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you operate a burger shop, and then suddenly turn your burger shop into a salad shop, all the people who work for you, and your customers will be angry.
    Are we still talking about games? or we skipped to shop management?

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we still talking about games? or we skipped to shop management?
    I tried to explain a situation using a simple relatable analogy, and you pretend to take it at a literal meaning.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I tried to explain a situation using a simple relatable analogy, and you pretend to take it at a literal meaning.
    Aight. Then let me explain something to ya. We have a specific ruleset. If we heavy handed enforce rules or not is up to management discretion of the current state of the playerbase. Playing CM is a privilege, not a right. The recipe for sucess is here: follow the rules and you won't ever have problem with staff.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 05-07-2020 at 09:31 PM.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight. Then let me explain something to ya. We have a specific ruleset. If we heavy handed enforce rules or not is up to management discretion of the current state of the playerbase. Playing CM is a privilege, not a right. The recipe for sucess is here: follow the rules and you won't ever have problem with staff.
    Just because you can, it doesn't prove that you're right; you have the ability to glue your own asshole shut, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

The recipe for success is a game that the community enjoys. Whittling down the community to only those that agree with you is a shitty solution.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just because you can, it doesn't prove that you're right; you have the ability to glue your own asshole shut, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

The recipe for success is a game that the community enjoys. Whittling down the community to only those that agree with you is a shitty solution.
    Again, there is many SS13 servers around. Pick one and go be happy.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have zero tolerance for zero tolerance of LRP. Dont @ me

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any specific ademems remember (not so long ago) when I proposed week of heavy LRP "no-no"? The idea was attacked that community wouldn't like it, that its better to brig a guy who got 3 notes for throwing eggs at CO than to ban him...

Suddently it becomes reality (not even as a week, but as "indefinite") and people who strongly opposed such change now defend it and those who wanted less LRP now are against it.
    Like a flag during a windy day, goes where it blows.