Thread: Zero Tolerance for LRP

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post

SLC97 said it best before he quit
    "I'd rather play with 30 players who make it a good time and follow the rules over 150 players who dont care and just want chaos"
    The year is 2021, there are only 5 players left. The last PFC forgets to salute a superior officer, there is no mercy, he is perma-banned for his lrp.
    Last edited by Bob; 05-08-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    The year is 2021, there are only 5 players left. The last PFC forgets to salute a superior officer, there is no mercy, he is perma-banned for his lrp.

NOOO!!!!!! YOU CANT JUST ASSERT THAT A RELATIVELY SMALL FIRST STEP LEADS TO A CHAIN OF RELATED EVENTS CULMINATING IN SOME SIGNIFICANT, TYPICALLY NEGATIVE, EFFECT!!!!!!

haha, slippery slope go pffffffffbt

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post

NOOO!!!!!! YOU CANT JUST ASSERT THAT A RELATIVELY SMALL FIRST STEP LEADS TO A CHAIN OF RELATED EVENTS CULMINATING IN SOME SIGNIFICANT, TYPICALLY NEGATIVE, EFFECT!!!!!!

haha, slippery slope go pffffffffbt
    It has already happened, someone got threatened by an admin for calling the toxic waste on trident dam "hot sauce".

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know if you need help setting up blinking and breathing macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has already happened, someone got threatened by an admin for calling the toxic waste on trident dam "hot sauce".
    What exactly has happened? As I understand it, this was a warning someone got during their xeno round calling the waste on Trijent "hot sauce" (which is pretty memey) but that same person has also, rather recently, developed a history being LRP during their xeno rounds. So yeah, I would hope that staff stay on top of the issue if it keeps happening, especially if it's someone who's already copped a ban from LRP behavior as a xeno.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly has happened? As I understand it, this was a warning someone got during their xeno round calling the waste on Trijent "hot sauce" (which is pretty memey) but that same person has also, rather recently, developed a history being LRP during their xeno rounds. So yeah, I would hope that staff stay on top of the issue if it keeps happening, especially if it's someone who's already copped a ban from LRP behavior as a xeno.
    It's not memey at all, if anything it's slang that marines would use.

It's disturbing that you and the admins think that something so mundane would warrant threatening a player for LRP.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    Eh and meh for that one. If admeme says you don't say that, because he deems it LRP, then don't do that. If you don't have bad note history, you won't even receive note for a little LRP slip.

Me for example, I have found fax machine in Prison station, as they aren't ID locked, even PFC can send anything to anyone, so I writed "W-Y thinks painis in the ainis is okay as long as you zucc it" and sent it to W-Y. I was bwoinked to cut this LRP out, but even not noted (admeme didn't said he gave a note, so most likely he didn't).

This first week, or two are where things are most strict to send a message that LRP is not tolerated, it will be relaxed a bit later anyway.
    Benomains at every point advocate that Hivemind is a projection of beno thoughts, so that they are allowed to use terms they shouldn't have knowledge about, and what beno thinks about hot sauce?
    For now its strict as it could be potential meme used in Hivemind and I hate marines and benos abusing memes.
    For now restrict yourself to calling Trijent river as "red water", or "bad water", or "toxic water", or something simillar. Definatelly don't call it "gamer girl bath water".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Definatelly don't call it "gamer girl bath water".
    That is now our official canon of Trijent Dam. I declare it so.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I went ultra gamer mode as queen for several rounds and stomped the marines super hard most of the time, I just got really bored of dealing with the cade hugging so I started memeing as queen to keep the xenos entertained. I don't see what the issue is, since it kept the xeno team from getting horribly bored due to marines refusing to play the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not memey at all, if anything it's slang that marines would use.
    The person who said it was not a marine, they were a xeno. Regardless, it's a moot point because there's context around that particular call out that is not presented here and at least makes it slightly more justified.