User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zero Tolerance for LRP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think these changes are good even if memeing is enjoyable. Just put the memes in LOOC.

But xeno RP being boring is a legitimate problem.
    Like, there is only so much you can do with being a perfect organism and killing tallhosts and whatever, all hivemind no personality.
    After a while it gets painfully dull.

This will sound wild but you could just enable XOOC for xenos and then the line between memes and IC would be clear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkermain View Post
    This will sound wild but you could just enable XOOC for xenos and then the line between memes and IC would be clear.
    That sounds completely reasonable to me, personally.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    That sounds completely reasonable to me, personally.
    It already exist. The same for marines. If you want to speak memes with only pals on your screen, then LOOC exist.
    If you want to speak memes to more people, shitpost on furscord is made perfectly for benomains.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gitlabs and feedback don’t matter, they fall upon deaf ears

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkermain View Post
    I think these changes are good even if memeing is enjoyable. Just put the memes in LOOC.

But xeno RP being boring is a legitimate problem.
    Like, there is only so much you can do with being a perfect organism and killing tallhosts and whatever, all hivemind no personality.
    After a while it gets painfully dull.

Xeno hivemind SHOULD basically be XOOC because xenos are a hivemind and there's not really any way you can say "hmmm yes this is how xenos are supposed to talk in a hivemind".

It's just admins being needlessly anal about people trying to have fun in a roleplaying game as the role that has no ability to roleplay.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    The person who said it was not a marine, they were a xeno. Regardless, it's a moot point because there's context around that particular call out that is not presented here and at least makes it slightly more justified.
    Oh I forgot, xenos should only communicate in hisses like the stupid ants they are. Grow up.