Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WITHDRAWN] KeRSE - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    KeRSe

Player Name You Use Most?
    Danny Nopesh

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    N/A

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    I have not.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    I believe a Battlefield Execution should be based entirely on circumstance, and even then as a last resort.

An example being; while on the front, a marine is actively sabotaging the operation/endangering others lives to a large extent, and sending MPs would slow the momentum of a push or end up with more casualties than if no one was sent. In this instance, I would think it to be a good idea to attempt to apprehend the offender personally, and if lethal force is used in retaliation then a BE would be justified to perform.

The mechanics of the BE make it so that whoever its used on is unable to be revived, whereas a regular execution via firing range or other methods are more like being hit by friendly fire repeatedly, which would be true in the former's case.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    My CO would run his ship with an attempt to keep Marine morale as high as it can be, like being humorous at the right times and giving praise when something goes well.

He would handle insubordinate crew by first trying to understand why the insubordination is happening, and then attempting to do his best to remedy it. In the case of command staff or MPs being insubordinate, it would mostly be the same case, but with a much harsher tone.

In the case of a mutiny, he would handle it in much of the same way as insubordination, though it would happen after the mutineers are apprehended.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    The job of a Commander is to make sure the operation runs as best it can, as successfully as it can. Failing that, their job becomes ensuring the safety of any deployed marines that need to evacuate.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    Personally, I don't know what could be added to benefit the role, although some form of "custom" (read: snowflakey) item to differentiate each CO could be an interesting feature.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I think I could contribute to an entertaining experience for players, hopefully one where people feel like their time wasn't wasted on being the first marine permadeath early in the round.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    Commanding Officer Danny 'Major' Nopesh's work in the field during their first operation was somewhat unimpressive compared to many others, however, the marines he led into battle returned with a surprising lack of psychological or emotional damage. Marines answered after the fight that positive encouragement was shown throughout the entire operation, and that Danny had personally grabbed wounded marines from the front, getting shot himself to drag them back to a nearby medic.

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any public platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mainly judge creativity and effort in each application and do not get me wrong on this, but your app shows a MAJOR lack of Effort for me to vouch at the moment, even for my judgement.
    Reapply again in the future with more effort put into this app and good luck.

PS: Feel free to PM me or any of the Council members for some tips.

Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, probably doesn't help that i'm running on only coffee at the moment, thanks though.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please take a good read at the accepted Captain applications. And please put in a serious effort at playing SO and XO. I vaguely recognize your name, but only as a PFC.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen you in-game, mabye it is different timezones so we don't see eachother well. I never had you as my XO or SO before so I don't know how you are at Command.
    Your forum account is very new, you made it to apply after all. Though that is not a huge problem.

Your story is very short. It has no dialogue or a prologue on how your CO rose up to the ranks.
    I see no problem with SOME of your answers, though the BE answer is a bit confusing.

Based on that, I will have -1 this. Grind more XO and SO in-game, look at accepted and denied CO applications too. Seek help at the #whitelist-app-help channel in the Discord too so we can read your story.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Axyinious; 05-07-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't give a damn about the app itself, I care that you understand the roles and will be fairly competent.

I haven't seen ya ever as XO, SO, any department heads, or SL so I can't say whether or not you're competent.

-1 from me until you play command and as others have said I recommend making a worthwhile application.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sorry man, this is gonna be a -1 from me. Next time please utilize the whitelist staff help channel on discord.

I haven’t really encountered you in game, your story was way to short, and overall underwhelming.

All being said, just try again next time. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord about the roll.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I notice that you are leading as squad leader and keep playing XO as well but for now i'll go with -1.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdraw

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)