Byond ID:
    Ninshu

Discord ID
    Ninshu#8888

Marine Name
    Primarily Alien (but at times Boo Bon)

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Pa'i'a

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    I have read the honor code and I have a comprehensive understanding of their society, culture, and religion from thanks to previous trials and errors.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    This character roots is tied to
    the Ko'u Clan (Consistency of the most gifted workers and trades)
    The Ho'ko'to Clan (A benevolent case of warrior Yautja whom made a name off offering their the head of their hunted prey as trophies up to the gods as a means of repentance.)

(Open Refer to Ko'u/Ho'ko'to Clan Summary ): https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...cbUJ95KFJb/pub

Yautja Character Story
    (Refer to Origins) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...cbUJ95KFJb/pub

----------

Personality : Pa'i'a was once a distant pup taking this trait from their earliest caretaker. Upon being left to fend for themselves, they found themselves avoidant of the demands of Yautja Society they found themselves shifting in views upon encountering A'ko'to. Their selflessness and warmth was completely different from any yautja the pup had ever spared the time to encounter. A'ko'to warming up to the socially voident Yautja upon learning they were tribless and for the most part without even a name. The elite yautja took it upon themselves to groom the tribeless pup upon basic mannerism, paying a blessing forward, and the structure and roles of each worshiped deity; around this time Pa'i'a was initiated into officially into the Ho'ko'to clan under the guise of a random abandoned pup. A handful attested the thought of welcoming an abandoned waste, however with A'ko'to's name being strung along with Pa'i'a's recommendation was granted approval by the Elders.
    Pa'i'a is impressionable
    Mindful of their environment and those around them.
    Scatter Minded during times of stagnation.
    ----
    Before a Hunt Pa'i'a prays to Paya to bless them with the demigoddess S'ahul's Wisdom and courage, heading off into a hunt
    Whilst engaged in a hunt Pa'i'a targets prey with well armed alien technology. The idea of targeting alien technology was taught by A'koto; usually upon acquiring alien technology they are offered up to the trade for research, however if the offered technology was denied because of reasons such as but not limited to unusable parts; Pa'i'a being instructed to burn them in offering to the demigoddess of health Chiyte.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    I understand

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for more input.

The resolution date for this application will be May 20th, 2020.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you go more into detail about this on the forum?

At the time the Ko'u bore more members taking on those who wished for a more docile take of life rather than the more so hunt driven path that some may prefer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    Can you go more into detail about this on the forum?

At the time the Ko'u bore more members taking on those who wished for a more docile take of life rather than the more so hunt driven path that some may prefer
    This sentence was no doubt one many that got bouched while I was putting my brain into overdrive to revise these clan histories, to not only be of tolerable presentation, but also appeal to the council.

For abit clarification:

“Around this time the Ko’u tribe sought to expand their fold, welcoming tribeless and banished yautja alike, whom bare potential value to the trade caste and wished to live a abstained life of turbulence in service of Dlex.
    Last edited by Ninshu; 05-12-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a hypothetical scenario that I would like your personal answer to, if you don't mind me asking.

It's a Hunt round, and it's been slow going for a while. The round more or less stagnated, and neither the marines nor the xenos have made any real headway. At some point, you encounter an Alpha PVT wandering around away from the frontlines/FOB. While it's obvious that he is new, he is still trying to start a conversation with you. What do you do?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    I have a hypothetical scenario that I would like your personal answer to, if you don't mind me asking.

It's a Hunt round, and it's been slow going for a while. The round more or less stagnated, and neither the marines nor the xenos have made any real headway. At some point, you encounter an Alpha PVT wandering around away from the frontlines/FOB. While it's obvious that he is new, he is still trying to start a conversation with you. What do you do?
    I'm not one to turn away IC especially not when its from someone fresh to the game and still getting their feet wet; that being said however the life of a predator is one devoted to the task at hand I believe. So interaction with said marine will be limited if can be helped.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering, the predator is a mainly roleplay role, and that's what the council strives to have, as I have been informed it what they seek. I'm sure stopping to have a decent conversation with a new guy wouldn't harm anything inside a major way, especially with a slow round as mentioned. However, I too have a scenario, I'm curious.

It's a hunt round, on Big' Ole,' Red. You're going about your round, doing what you seek. But after awhile, you notice a fellow pred has died, however, upon arriving to the body, and finding it has no bracer, yet a marine inside the fob has this bracer, how do you go about this? I'm specifically mentioning a bracer, from the fact it's a yautja lifeline practically.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    Considering, the predator is a mainly roleplay role, and that's what the council strives to have, as I have been informed it what they seek. I'm sure stopping to have a decent conversation with a new guy wouldn't harm anything inside a major way, especially with a slow round as mentioned. However, I too have a scenario, I'm curious.

It's a hunt round, on Big' Ole,' Red. You're going about your round, doing what you seek. But after awhile, you notice a fellow pred has died, however, upon arriving to the body, and finding it has no bracer, yet a marine inside the fob has this bracer, how do you go about this? I'm specifically mentioning a bracer, from the fact it's a yautja lifeline practically.
    Good question. In this situation lets assume that ive gotten a grasp of playing my yautja character. Understanding what it can and cannot do. I say that that to say this, precautions will be taken on a situation like this. in addition ,further assuming that this is a feasible mission with predator skills, Itd be a manner of reporting to the society of the situation and await for them to task me to pursue

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read over your story and I think it is very in-depth. It seems you know what you're doing and I appreciate how you analyze the questions brought before you. +1
    Last edited by Fortelian; 05-14-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninshu View Post
    Good question. In this situation lets assume that ive gotten a grasp of playing my yautja character. Understanding what it can and cannot do. I say that that to say this, precautions will be taken on a situation like this. in addition ,further assuming that this is a feasible mission with predator skills, Itd be a manner of reporting to the society of the situation and await for them to task me to pursue
    Considering, as stated it was groundside retrieval and in the FOB, therefore not necessary, you can always return the body to the morgue, retrieve any other gear outside the FOB. I've got a decent feeling about this, and I'll be leaning towards a +1, but, for now, I'll keep my vote to myself and await others decisions.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler: