Byond ID:
    MarpleJones

Discord ID
    Lobo#5931

Marine Name
    Quinton Shupe, Nelson M. Dollar, [...]

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Gol'don Vabr'i

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes, and yes.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Vabr'i, as detailed in the character's story below!

Yautja Character Story
    Document:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Snippet from the background story:
    "What makes Shu'bah, a culinary dish made out of unconventional - even far toxic ingredient such as grinded Lin’ar palmwood, dried cavern guano, mountain sludge and crushed serpentine teeth special? Is it the way it is prepared, the way its unorthodox components were collected, or the way the aforementioned snake was hunted and tributed to the gods?

Gol'don was born to the warriors of Vabr'i, a family keen in the rare art of preparing meals out of collected trophies of both nature and its inhabitants. It takes skill, passion and hardship to pulse a pure feeling of an "accomplished, thrilling hunt" into the grand feasts of peckish Yautja, and is by no means the task of gatherers alone. His clan was long in need of strong aromas and broth elixirs, even if they themselves have found it a subpar thing to the hunt. As such, trained in creating proper dishes for the appetites of his kin, he became adherent to Thardha, ‘God of the Feast’, by creating the perfect cuisines for his tribe rivaling even traditional recipes. [...]"

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read through the story. Does a good job of showcasing the clan and the character. Similar to a previous pred that doesn't play anymore, but it's not like being unique is a requirement and I actually thoroughly enjoyed the story. Apart from that, this is a good player and I've had some interactions with them as humans. I think he'd do fine. +1
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt read but i agree +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He asked me to read his story over discord before he posted it, I didn't get to message him back before the app got posted so I'll just say it here.

You did damn good overall with your writing, you clearly know how to roleplay from what I have seen in-game, and you're a fun player overall. I trust you'd be able to do something fun with a Predator character.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had some decent encounters with him ingame as a marine, he's always been a unique character in and out of roleplay, and I'm sure he'd make a great addition, the story is interesting and not at all boring, it might not matter but, a big 'ole, +1
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator MarpleJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah. I didn't expect to get a ludicrous amount of replies in the first hour this was up. Thank you!

This whole thing has been being worked on for 6 months, with the whole idea springing to mind last year when I was asking facts on cm-discussions, such as "What does a Predator eat?", and "Who are stronger, Yautja females, or males?". Working off and on, I've finally finished it this week. I've always been enticed by the Yautja's in-game, and whilst I didn't have the pleasure to come into contact with them all that much as a marine, their whole gameplay idea fascinated me nonetheless. Writing an application has always been on the back of my mind, and I've decided that "yesterday was the day"!...-egh.

Addendum Fact: Vabr'i is directly translated to 'The Feast', whilst Gol'don to 'Finder'. Hence, "Finder of The Feast".
    Last edited by MarpleJones; 05-09-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The due date for deliberation on this application will be May 16th, 2020.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Straight up, this is one of the best Yautja apps I have ever seen. I am encouraged to hear that so many others think the same as I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can appreciate a good yautja story so +1

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked over the story, and it is pretty cool how you set it up. +1, good luck
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: