User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Hunk1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    You were one who told the MPs that it was Frederick who breached brig.
    From what I remember a good amount of people said it was him and CMP was going to arrest him. If you wanted to tell them otherwise again, yell at CO instead of bothering me when I'm trying to run the OP.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    From what I remember a good amount of people said it was him and CMP was going to arrest him. If you wanted to tell them otherwise again, yell at CO instead of bothering me when I'm trying to run the OP.
    This isn't really relevant to this report so we should stop.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okey.
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the MPs who tried to arrest the SL. I didn't see the intial pardon because I was distracted by a bunch of PFCs 'bumping' me. Roundstart shenanigans like whole squad lead to me missing chat messages as having to keep track of the 5+ PFCs trying to stop an arrest leads to me not watching the chat screen.

I'm sorry I tried to arrest the SL after a pardon. Probably gonna cop a MP ban anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright.

As this isn't a player report against the MPs and is instead a report on Hunk. I will be disregarding most of the commentary about MPs here.

The issue here, JustL, is that instead of ahelping to aid in staff investigations or give information that could have resolved the situation in a more expedited fashion, you decided to fuck around and plant C4 on the brig walls. This was unnecessary entirely, just because someone else may be breaking rules, you do not get a free pass to do whatever the fuck you want in retaliation. There were plenty of ways you could have helped a staff investigation without planting that C4.

Hunk investigated the situation using logs, the round was delayed for a good 5-10 minutes for him to go through it all and he came to the conclusion that it was round start shenanigans, which I agree with, and decided to ban you for 3 hours, which I determine a very fair even lenient stance. You admitted yourself that you have a grudge against MPs from numerous rounds and I believe you took this opportunity to fuck with them because you could, not because you wanted to help anyone out or even follow the server rules.

Hunk was completely within his right to investigate the situation and overrule a moderators comment.

If in future, you believe that MPs are breaking ML, ahelp, it makes things a lot quicker if people just tell staff, rather than trying to kill/beat down/attack the MPs, in this case, it appears because there were so many people trying to attack or hinder the MPs that they may have missed the release order in chat. Which may have stemmed some of these issues, but because people did not cool their jets and let Staff handle a situation it escalated and was unnecessarily drawn out and complicated.

Denied.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager