User Tag List

Thread: mynameajeff - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mynameajeff - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mynameajeff
    Character Name?
    Mogu Stump
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Corporate Liaison
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Medizan
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    Forever.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Fulpstation, Hippiestation, Goonstation.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yogstation, Paradise station, /tg/station, SCP13, Beestation.
    Reason for Ban
    "Powergaming || Repeated self-antagging as CL"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Check the logs, I did nothing but stated my planning and thoughts on the situation but was banned for it. Basically, I was spam hugging because it was on an older build for April Fools, I decide to spam hug the female researcher who was ignoring my requests for them to make signaler detonated grenades for as I said, destroying the xenos upon hijack, which at the time was completely acceptable because A. I was drunk. B. I was a corporate liaison, and C. expected combat. I never once actually put these plans into action, nor had I planned to do them myself, only orchestrate, as a good Suit does. The researcher went sicko mode and flamed me for little to no reason because they wanted to continue power gaming instead of roleplaying, the only reason ship-side roles exist. So I kinda got a little angry, I ahelped it giving my FULL explanation of my thoughts on the situation and I just wanted an aheal and the person who did it given a warning to not kill fellow USCM crew. Instead, I get told "because I'm so nice as a trialmod, I'm gonna only jobban you permanently from the role". My last note for CL was 3-4 months ago and it was over a misconception. They ignored this, so I berated them. He kind of got a little angry, so I admit, I kinda got a little angry. I went on a long drawn out tirade on the conceptions of the rules and my take on him using his power as trialmod to instead of making the game better, govern people even if they haven't done anything of detriment towards the round. I didn't even powergame by definition and instead was babbling nonsensical ambition as a suit would to a qualified individual and tossed cash at them. I don't think someone would ever ban someone who GOT griefed. Oh and might I add that they went back on their word of just being "a jobban from CL + a note" by later server banning me for a day? I believe it to be unjust and completely unprofessional for someone to ban for equivocal thoughtcrime and someone who just got murdered and their round ruined by some random no RP player and not only that, but to say that you're "the nice guy" in the situation. Also if you're thinking "well you neurostim implanted yourself, that's powergaming", the actual description is personal use not recommended while ultrazine states "Not for personal use.", giving the idea that it's only not recommended because of the malfunctions it can give later on in a round, not because it's against the rules in any capacity. Supplementary screenshots soon to be edited in:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't edit screenshots in so I'll reply them: mystory.jpgempathy.jpgidiot.jpgtirade1.jpgyeahsure.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Mynameajeff:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The use of "sit" when in reference to administrative procedure brings real concern to where staff members are sourced from.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameajeff View Post
    The use of "sit" when in reference to administrative procedure brings real concern to where staff members are sourced from.
    Could you clarify this statement? How is this an issue?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have been given chance after chance after chance. There are no more chances left.
    As far as I am concerned you can consider your CL ban permanent without the ability to appeal.

Resolved, denied.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001