Byond ID?
    FoxTailUSN

Marine Name
    Jason 'Jay' Collier

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Jay

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A Synthetic can engage hostiles in the act of self preservation or if another is wounded in Synthetic care, can defend the wounded if attacked...However once the threat is gone or destroyed, Synthetic can not pursue to continue engaging

Synthetic Character Story
    Built by Weyland Corps. Primary Programming as a "field medic" but has ability to repair and build as needed. Was build specifically for Colony Marines, Has been serving diligently for over 35 years.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    "Jay" Prefers the term biomechanical humanoid or Artificial Person. , Rather then Android or synth. "Jay" Is very straight forward factual, but tries at times to mimic Human emotions in a attempt to sooth and comfort a wounded or dying Human.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm quite the skilled builder, however with more complicated electronics and chemicals I sometimes still need to wiki.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have experience as both SO and XO duties but not whitelisted CO...YET

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Very Much, Im a skilled and fast doctor, making Meds i still Wiki but have and can do. Most of my time has been roll of a Corpsman.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I been RO a dozen times or so...Pretty easy and straight forward

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I would like to enjoy game play where I can focus on saving marines, and rushing in the thralls of combat to pull dead or dying marines back to safety, with less worry about attacking xenos. To purly and simply focus on keeping players in the game

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    My last ban was arguing with a trial Moderator over a Rule, I believe that was over a month ago yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I have made mistakes, I am cautious never to make the same mistake twice. I would like this as one more "step up" in the CM community.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't write a story, your quirk is not a quirk, and I only know you by your semi-constant OOC salting to other players and staff.

Please work on your attitude, use #whitelist-app-help on discord for assistance and read through accepted synth applications to figure out what you did wrong and how to improve your app for the next try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little harsh, but thanks for the help Rem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not seen you in-game before, perhaps it is different timezones but there are some issues with the application.

Your story does not show us how your synthetic acts or how he talks which is bad since we need to know how you will do in-game as a synthetic. I don't understand your quirk as it is not one.

I recommend you use the #whitelist-app-help in the discord if you want your story reviewed. My DMs are also always open if you need help or someone to read your story.
    For these reasons, I will leave a NEGATIVE vote.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Axyinious; 05-10-2020 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Typo
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am gonna deny this because this is not up to standard. Look at accepted apps, they all have a story that shows their synth's quirk and how they talk. Join discord and use whitelist app help. Ask synth technicians for tips with stuff etc.

Denied
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.