LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you on several occasions before. I did not have you as my XO once but I can attest to your command abilities.

I don't need to echo others here but I will be leaving my opinion.

Your application is well-written, it has a large amount of effort put into it.
    You're a known player of the community, active in-game and in the discord.
    It will be a pleasure to have you onboard, Captain.

This is a POSITIVE vote.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A great and good app from a great and good player. +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm honestly quite surprised you haven't applied earlier, Quickclot. You're an outstanding member of the community, and I think you'd be a fine member of the whitelist.

+1
    from Joe Clancy!

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your BE answer. A CO that doesn't jump to a BE and tries to think of other scenarios is someone that respects what BEing someone feels like.

The problem I have here is your reasons to pardon people. You should not be pardonning people for assault without a very good reason, since "The CL is a nerd" is kinda of a meh reason. Funny DASOs should not be tolerated as well, because you might think It's funny, but third party members will question your decision.
    Also, essential personnel does not include specs / SLs etc. You don't pardon someone just because they have a cool weapon or they are good at the role. You pardon people depending on the round's need.

For example:

- All your medics planetisde are busy / dead so you might wanna pardon medics / doctors.

- A squad is scatered and no one seems fit to lead the squad except the robust SL / Spec that is currently brigged, so you might wanna pardon him.

FOB cades are falling, and you have no engineerings available, so you might wanna pardon engies or OTs.

Hope you got to know a bit more of what pardons are for in theory.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen you play as CMP now that I think about it. I'll still give my +1, but if ya don't play CMP then expect rEpOrTs for breaking the law as CO, even minor slip ups in the SOP can be dicey.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'll be giving you my +2. You're a very competent CMP and I think ye grasp the law quite well, as well as discouraging LRP, something that the staff is looking to do.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you intend to roleplay a character that is "lazy, hedonistic, rude, and abusive" in an environment where most other players are unable to draw a distinction between their characters and themselves, therefore escalating every interpersonal issue into metagrudges and OOC drama?

Do you think that your actions will improve the experience of both you and other players, when you will possibly be attacked over your character's attitude, both ICly and OOCly?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Don said is true, people will try and fax for your arrest every other round, being lazy, hedonistic, rude, and abusive isn't really against the rules and I'm fine with it, just be ready for high command. They WILL approve your arrest over ANYTHING.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Why do you intend to roleplay a character that is "lazy, hedonistic, rude, and abusive" in an environment where most other players are unable to draw a distinction between their characters and themselves, therefore escalating every interpersonal issue into metagrudges and OOC drama?

Do you think that your actions will improve the experience of both you and other players, when you will possibly be attacked over your character's attitude, both ICly and OOCly?
    Because I already play a character that is lazy, hedonistic, rude, and abusive. This is just a whitelist for that character I've been playing for years now. People being unable to separate themselves from pixels is not my problem, it's theirs. I like to think I conduct myself pretty well OOC, and if other players are unable to do that, it's got nothing to do with me. They'll just find an excuse. I stand by what I do and say IC, and if people want to talk to me post round in the last round discord or in dsay, I'm happy to talk and hopefully have them see that IC is IC.

As for improving the experience, as I said in my reply to Rem, yes. I think that having a CO that could potentially be funny without relying on a one trick gimmick could be fun, and the nature of my roleplay involves cargo, medical, and MPs. The shipside roles tend to get left out of a lot of CO led events.
    Last edited by Urytion; 05-19-2020 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Adding in something to soften my kinda harsh response.