User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Urytion - Commander Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Competent, also probably the only "douchebag" character I've ever seen that's actually well-executed, from seeing you as XO I reckon you'd pull off CO easily, 1+
    captain bill sutton, corporate sellout and roleplayer extraordinaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to change my postive vote to negative -1

Why?

Tracee is very aggresive as executive officer and a mutiny bait. She is impatient and wanted me to wear an helmet while I'm still distributing an attachment for my marines during the prison round. I don't hate you but you're still not ready to become a Captain for the aggresive behaviour.

I would be happy if CO coucil would accept you as Captain but in my honest opinion, you aren't ready yet. If you keep going with the aggressive quirk just expect something bad will happen to you. I like you as marine and OOC. No hard feelings.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    I'm going to change my postive vote to negative -1
    Tracee is very aggresive as executive officer and a mutiny bait. She is impatient and wanted me to wear an helmet while I'm still distributing an attachment for my marines during the prison round. I don't hate you but you're still not ready to become a Captain for the aggresive behaviour.
    Wear a helmet as SL. *shrug. Also, you were ordered arrested because when asked if you were wearing one, you lied and said you were. You can vote how you like, but I'd appreciate it if you told the whole story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urytion View Post
    Wear a helmet as SL. *shrug. Also, you were ordered arrested because when asked if you were wearing one, you lied and said you were. You can vote how you like, but I'd appreciate it if you told the whole story.
    Hahah.

I wear an helmet and i unequip because an MP is about to arrest me. Have you ever heard the SO? She said I wear an helmet and i unequip it after the mp told me on the ground. But no time to debate here. Thats my vote.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app is solid. It's good that you focus on rounds having fun as CO and your story's nice and fun to read.

Yeah, just keep in mind the stuff other folks have told you to do, particularly about making sure your character's IC behavior doesn't begin to make marines hate you so badly they want to mutiny for it. Otherwise I think it's a good twist on the role and it's good to have a bit of variety that isn't constantly trying to win over marines' favor like it's a game of politics.

You being well-known in this community and being here for a while also evidently helps bump others' opinions in your favor. I look forward to seeing what you'll do as CO.

Giving this a +1! Good luck!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be very blunt here, I have seen you. You do splendidly in CIC in terms of mechanics and you understand fully well how all departments are run. You are no doubt experienced on the server.

My issue is how your character acts. The trash talk and the attitude that is unlike an officer. I respect all quirks in characters, I think they are unique. But when you have a personality that shits on marines/officers and frankly can encourage mutiny or infighting within your own ranks I just don't see myself trusting you to be a CO. There are so many instances of marines who in salt-filled rage will direct the anger at you. I believe you will come down on them with all your fury and break the chain of respect that a marine holds towards their captain.

Is there anyway you can convince me otherwise?

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly is it that you've seen that makes you concerned? Because if it's just that I use rude language, there is no convincing you. I'm not changing that, it's an integral part of the character.

Have you seen me abuse the law? Attack marines? Issue orders to deliberately get people I dislike killed?

Are you worried I'll overuse the BE? I've already said my piece on the BE. I don't intend to use it where I can avoid it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From an Admin point of view, if you're a dick to your marines you won't remain in command very long, it's not something I'd recommend attempting to make the basis of your character.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Urytion. Sorry to drill up the application a bit but some Council members need to know if your character's behavior and personality will be fitting of the highest ranking officer of the USS Almayer and how that would change the flow of rounds as it can be very problematic. We will prolong the process a bit so we can have more community review on you as some Council members brought up good points about Tracee's personality.
    I will still maintain my positive vote for now.
    Last edited by Axyinious; 05-24-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also maintaining my positive vote, particularly since I got to interact with your character personally last week and had a very positive impression. The point of lengthening the process is to determine if you'd make a good fit for the role, as CO's are held to different standards than most other ones, particularly since most marines will look to you for guidance and wish to be respected. Again, this isn't a criticism of your RP capabilities, more of an evaluation of how your current style would fit the role.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.