Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Spooky696

Date of Incident
    May 10, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Michael 'Bozo' Idionski

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    I could not find out the Byond key of the accused.

Accused Character Name
    Seo Taek Ki

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7 AM New York I believe 12 PM London

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2 and 4

Description of the incident:
    Seo Taek Ki who is supposed to be a hardened and capable squad leader:
    -Tried to get one of his grunts arrested for saying 'He hates Asians'.
    -Got aggressive and possibly could have killed me when he attacked me for calling him a pussy, using his squad to outnumber me in a corner and have me punched. I may have died if it were not for an MP coming over.
    -Lead his squad to be wiped in less than five minutes once they've dropped.

His squad which he is supposed to discipline:
    -Attacked and almost had a superior killed.
    -Had killed a Bravo Marine 'because he ran into suppressing fire' before the first deployment even happen.
    -Bullied, beat and threatened a civilian the moment they deployed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I do not have any screenshots taken, sorry.

How you would punish the accused:
    Job Ban on leadership roles, he is clearly not ready for them and needs more time on CM to learn how to conform to role play your role.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I was Delta SG the round this report is referring to. While I wasn't there for most of the things brought up in this report, I was there for the "suppressing fire" incident.

Seo Taek Ki didn't have anything to do with the temporarily dead marine from Bravo squad. "HPR Lover", another marine (who's name I don't remember), and I were messing around before deployment in the firing range when he was shot by myself and another marine. "HPR Lover" was trying to dodge bullets on walk intent as we fired down range, which ended up getting him killed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Command chat you threatened me while I tried to be quiet and you defend a racist marine when I set him to insubordination. After that, Captain Sutton defended me for being asian marine and he even announced it that " no one should be racist under his command". Got it?

The Executive officer won't allow MPs to arrest the racist marine for insubordination. IO and XO were threating me to be arrested and luckily Captain Bill woke up and protected me.

Command chat is quiet and I heard IO Bozo went outside of mini req and share something against me to my own marines while I was loading a shells to my shotgun. I immediately went outside the delta preparation room and immediately punch him. (In reality, you are going to be upset when a another rank officer is telling against negative about you.) So that's what I did, its IC issue.

I did not tell my marines to assist me by beating you up. You insult and threaten me you deserved it. Haha. Beating you does not really take any damage and no lethals were use against you. You are just upset because you can't stand against us.

Tried to get one of his grunts arrested for saying 'He hates Asians'

Answer: Read marine law: Insubordination -Failing to follow a lawful order from a superior. Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a higher rank or position.

-Got aggressive and possibly could have killed me when he attacked me for calling him a pussy, using his squad to outnumber me in a corner and have me punched. I may have died if it were not for an MP coming over.

Answer: If you ever rememeber you just said: "Go eat some bat" something like that and do you think it's not really an insult through IC? What do you expect for me? To remain quiet and attacking me through that word? While people are suffering from a pandemic. It seems you aren't just attacking me through IC but OOC to every asian players in this game. After the Command argument, you went to my mini req and sharing my negative sides to my marines and I immediately punch you and my marines went to help me. What do you expect from a Delta? I guess you know what Delta is.

-Had killed a Bravo marine 'because he ran into suppressing fire' before the first deployment even happen.

Answer: I don't know what you are talking about but Kai Duckworth is my SG so i told him to comment here.

Answer: Hahah okay. We went to Gamma south and Charlie SL is bald that he should be holding at the north of us by setting cades but he didn't. You can't blame someone just because we got wiped out while we're trying to coordinate with command Charlie SL. Actually it wasn't less than five minutes it went to 10 or 15 minutes but ain't sure. Haha.

Answer: I don't know if you are reporting against me or the whole delta squad? Haha. I do not know what you are talking about. xD

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Witness here. I was the MP that round who executed the Delta medic for being racist towards to Delta Squad leader stating "I hate all asians" and I clearly saw the IO stating something "Eat bat soup"

Okay. First, I saw the IO beaten up by Delta SL with his squad. I was trying to stop the fight and calm their assess in the most nicest way as possible and they stopped. Problem is, the main problem is IO keep bitching to Delta SL for no reason at all just because Delta SL was trying to follow the marine law and told the XO to arrest the Delta medic because of disrespecting a position thru racism. XO did not arrest the Delta medic, but the Delta SL who purely followed the marine law was set for insub for no reason at all from the XO.

For the IO, why are you being racist. By saying eat bat soup. Something like that which you only not target the IC but OOC as well and asians who playing this game. Why are you defending the Delta medic who is for insubordination for disrespecting a position. You are clearly not reading the marine law at all. Insubordination -Failing to follow a lawful order from a superior. Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a higher rank or position. Maybe that's why you defended him in the first place because you are being racist as well to Delta SL and XO even ordered to arrest the Delta SL for some shitty reason; By stating the marine law and asked the XO to arrest the Delta medic for Insub because of racism. Delta SL and his squad beaten you up because you actually deserved it. Pure IC issue.

Therefore, there's nothing wrong with the Delta SL. The problem is you, the delta medic and that shitty XO who considers racism under his command.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    In Command chat you threatened me while I tried to be quiet and you defend a racist marine when I set him to insubordination. After that, Captain Sutton defended me for being asian marine and he even announced it that " no one should be racist under his command". Got it?

The Executive officer won't allow MPs to arrest the racist marine for insubordination. IO and XO were threating me to be arrested and luckily Captain Bill woke up and protected me.

Command chat is quiet and I heard IO Bozo went outside of mini req and share something against me to my own marines while I was loading a shells to my shotgun. I immediately went outside the delta preparation room and immediately punch him. (In reality, you are going to be upset when a another rank officer is telling against negative about you.) So that's what I did, its IC issue.

I did not tell my marines to assist me by beating you up. You insult and threaten me you deserved it. Haha. Beating you does not really take any damage and no lethals were use against you. You are just upset because you can't stand against us.

Tried to get one of his grunts arrested for saying 'He hates Asians'

Answer: Read marine law: Insubordination -Failing to follow a lawful order from a superior. Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a higher rank or position.

Answer: If you ever rememeber you just said: "Go eat some bat" something like that and do you think it's not really an insult through IC? What do you expect for me? To remain quiet and attacking me through that word? While people are suffering from a pandemic. It seems you aren't just attacking me through IC but OOC to every asian players in this game. After the Command argument, you went to my mini req and sharing my negative sides to my marines and I immediately punch you and my marines went to help me. What do you expect from a Delta? I guess you know what Delta is.

-Had killed a Bravo marine 'because he ran into suppressing fire' before the first deployment even happen.

Answer: I don't know what you are talking about but Kai Duckworth is my SG so i told him to comment here.

Answer: Hahah okay. We went to Gamma south and Charlie SL is bald that he should be holding at the north of us by setting cades but he didn't. You can't blame someone just because we got wiped out while we're trying to coordinate with command Charlie SL. Actually it wasn't less than five minutes it went to 10 or 15 minutes but ain't sure. Haha.

Answer: I don't know if you are reporting against me or the whole delta squad? Haha. I do not know what you are talking about. xD
    1.Marines are open to break marine law at the expense of being caught in it. As it happened in that round, I did not have the MP arrest you for calling me names back, assaulting me or threatening to kill me, even tho' you tried to provoke me into it, asking me if I'm mad about it. It's very interesting how a staff sergeant cannot handle such an indirect 'insult' if you can even call it that. 'I hate Asian people' is very broad. You also never stopped answering to my taunts. If you were such a victim you would have made me a fool by just letting me rant alone like an idiot.

2.People can die from being punched for too long and neither you or the rest of the participants looked like you were going to stop. You were actively attacking me and you even threatened to Point Blank me if I touch you again, which is another crime. You seem to hide behind the reason that you were only following marine law, but you broke it multiple times when it was opportune for you.

3.Here you have a fair enough point. I am sorry for bringing this into the report, since I did not have the entire story, altho' the SG made it sound like it's his fault since he kept avoiding to give me a clear answer to my question.

4&5.You are always responsible for the men under your command. The fact that they could have almost killed a survivor and that you just dragged them into a battle that they've lost so fast is not excused because 'Lol Charlie SL was bald' and 'Lol is this a report on Delta Squad? lol'. If you can't lead right then why pick squad leader?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called being the bigger man, something an superior should do for their men as long as they don't push it too hard. Saying 'I hate Asian people' is too much? As per rules IC racism is permitted and at that point I wanted to push the SL's buttons for getting annoyed by such a little thing as having one of your grunts blurt out a dumb joke.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    Witness here. I was the MP that round who executed the Delta medic for being racist towards to Delta Squad leader stating "I hate all asians" and I clearly saw the IO stating something "Eat bat soup"

Okay. First, I saw the IO beaten up by Delta SL with his squad. I was trying to stop the fight and calm their assess in the most nicest way as possible and they stopped. Problem is, the main problem is IO keep bitching to Delta SL for no reason at all just because Delta SL was trying to follow the marine law and told the XO to arrest the Delta medic because of disrespecting a position thru racism. XO did not arrest the Delta medic, but the Delta SL who purely followed the marine law was set for insub for no reason at all from the XO.

For the IO, why are you being racist. By saying eat bat soup. Something like that which you only not target the IC but OOC as well and asians who playing this game. Why are you defending the Delta medic who is for insubordination for disrespecting a position. You are clearly not reading the marine law at all. Insubordination -Failing to follow a lawful order from a superior. Using offensive names or being directly disrespectful to someone of a higher rank or position. Maybe that's why you defended him in the first place because you are being racist as well to Delta SL and XO even ordered to arrest the Delta SL for some shitty reason; By stating the marine law and asked the XO to arrest the Delta medic for Insub because of racism. Delta SL and his squad beaten you up because you actually deserved it. Pure IC issue.

Therefore, there's nothing wrong with the Delta SL. The problem is you, the delta medic and that shitty XO who considers racism under his command.
    If there's someone that didn't read the marine law is you MP. I was assaulted by all these people and yet all you did was try to push them away. It's a major crime that once you witness you can not ignore. It's very interesting how an MP that as per law states that they can not ignore major crimes, hasn't even lifted a finger and yet you claim that arresting the medic was necessary.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SSGT introducing himself and reactions: (Warning, wall of text)

Spoiler Spoiler:

The racist incident that led to the arrest order, and the subsequent argument:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SSGT beating Michael up and the aftermath. Some marines comment on this and others join in to help Seo out:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The argument/drama right after the fight:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't find any logs indicating that Seo had "Bullied, beat and threatened a civilian the moment they deployed. " The only one that got beat by Seo was the IO.

These are the only attack logs related to the survivor in question that I found:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There is also no indication that Seo had anything to do with that bravo marine dying, based on logs I found and testimonies posted, it was a case of shenanigans entirely unrelated to any of this. The IO did mention this ingame however:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Holler if anything else needs to be looked for and posted.
    Last edited by 50RemAndCounting; 05-10-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. As I said, I was following a marine law. What's the problem with that? Remember, players or marines are different. "Sergeant can't handle a direct insult?" We got marine law, bud. ML is ML.

2. You are good at accusing or you're just a judgemental? I didn't even think that I'm going to PB you. I'm holding a shotgun earlier because im putting some shells inside and I heard you are talking about negative about me and I beat you up. Jesus Christ help this man for making a story. *sigh*

3. Putting the SG against my report. *facepalm*

4&5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, mind your own business. I don't know what you are talking about the survivor or I am probably dead or they didn't follow me in the frontline. And went unconcious because of a praetorian so I don't know you're about. Got it?

Do you think xeno is an NPC? Both sides got a strategy in every round. The Charlie SL didn't coordinate with us. Actually losing a battle very fast is probably IC issue and some delta marines are blaming the charlie squad for not giving us a support and the expectation of delta that there was a barricades north of us. XD

Seriously, you are making this a big deal and it should be dealt through IC.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019